VRR fucked on LG's OLED TVs... unlikely to be fixed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad for products who rely on VRR heavily because they can't hold their framerate.   LOL Xbox

Even worse for products which currently don't support it  

Goes well together with the scratched up coffee table

4 hours ago, Remij said:

^ yea, I'm trying so hard to make myself feel better about something you apparently did a few months ago...  just now :mj: 

You're so stupid

You're literally an idiot...

Yeah, you are.

Look how mad you already are.

Sweetie, you're not going to convince ANY existing 2019/2020 LG OLED that they made the wrong decision with their tv purchase.

Who am I going to believe: you, who doesn't have one and are clearly making this thread because you're trying to find something to troll me with............or my own eyes.

Its not up for debate what is the best display panel on the market right now. Its not even close.

LOL their talking about the coffee table, again.

I always love when they do that, because they're basically saying--"my attempt to troll him wasn't good enough.......talking about his scratched coffee table/dirty car/dust on his desk is the better option compared to what I thought up"--is one of the most amusing and satisfying things to see people do on this forum.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, you are.

Look how mad you already are.

Sweetie, you're not going to convince ANY existing 2019/2020 LG OLED that they made the wrong decision with their tv purchase.

Who am I going to believe: you, who doesn't have one and are clearly making this thread because you're trying to find something to troll me with............or my own eyes.

Its not up for debate what is the best display panel on the market right now. Its not even close.

Jehurey... hunny, I don't have to convince you of anything.  You're getting REALLY defensive... because I brought up an issue that your TV has.  Like REALLY defensive...lmao.  bubu you've probably never seen one :tear2: it'z nawt up for debate :tear2: I'm really happy with my TV.. you should see Astro Bots colors :tear2: 

You're showing how fucking insecure you are and I don't have to do shit... but please, keep posting more testimonials if it makes you feel better about the VRR issue :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jehurey... hunny, I don't have to convince you of anything.  You're getting REALLY defensive... because I brought up an issue that your TV has.  Like REALLY defensive...lmao.  bubu you've probably never seen one :tear2: it'z nawt up for debate :tear2: I'm really happy with my TV.. you should see Astro Bots colors :tear2: 

You're showing how fucking insecure you are and I don't have to do shit... but please, keep posting more testimonials if it makes you feel better about the VRR issue :mj: 

Look how mad you, still, currently are.:drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who am I going to believe, YOU... or my eyes :tear2: 

:rofl: 

Well, yours are currently altered with salty tears right now.:tom:

I love how the very neogaf thread you took that video from has almost all LG OLED owners plainly saying that they have no problem, and most of them have yet to encounter the issue.

You already know this.

You already know that I already know this.

This is just an exercise to see how far your butthurt is.

And you're really putting in a workout.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, yours are currently altered with salty tears right now.:tom:

I love how the very neogaf thread you took that video from has almost all LG OLED owners plainly saying that they have no problem, and most of them have yet to encounter the issue.

You already know this.

You already know that I already know this.

This is just an exercise to see how far your butthurt is.

And you're really putting in a workout.:drake:

I love how you think... that pretentious LG OLED owners are going to admit they bought a TV with a design problem and can notice the issue :smilecry: 

I already told you I never said it was a bad TV for gaming.... but your butthurt is really pushing you to start another argument...  You actually got offended by this thread :rofls: 

Went scouring the net for LG support groups to console you :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how you think... that pretentious LG OLED owners

This is where Lemij is at.

He's now at war with LG OLEDs and their owners.

That's what he needs to do in order to mask the obvious.........he's trying to find something to troll against me, because he's that butthurt.

And its not even remotely working. In fact, if it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have seen the new information, and LG owners on GAF confirm that they can't even notice it.

I know you're angry because you can't get a better video card than me, but now to be angry because you can't even VIEW your own videogames better than my TV. I don't know why you're giving me that satisfaction. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is where Lemij is at.

He's now at war with LG OLEDs and their owners.

That's what he needs to do in order to mask the obvious.........he's trying to find something to troll against me, because he's that butthurt.

And its not even remotely working. In fact, if it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have seen the new information, and LG owners on GAF confirm that they can't even notice it.

I know you're angry because you can't get a better video card than me, but now to be angry because you can't even VIEW your own videogames better than my TV. I don't know why you're giving me that satisfaction. LOL

Nope.  Just the pretentious ones.  The ones that can't accept there's an issue with their TVs... and get butthurt and try to bring up other subjects because they're upset :mj: 

I don't know why you're bringing up video cards.... mine is actually installed in a PC that works...and yours is sitting in a box being unused.. LOL!  That's for walking into that one :cruise: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Just the pretentious ones.

No, you can't accept that its not that noticeable of an issue if you see black levels slightly rise to "slightly-above-black" levels during the 1/100th of a second in which the "gamma" shifted.

Like I said, who are we going to believe?

A butthurt bitch like you who created this entire thread because you were trying to find some subject to try and get at me?

Or LG OLED owners' own eyes as they witness it?

It really is hilarious that this is where you're at, right now.

I think if I told you that I wear Adidas, about two weeks from now you'll create a thread about some negative news regarding Adidas shoes. That's how bad you've failed to bait me with everything else.:lawl:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you can't accept that its not that noticeable of an issue if you see black levels slightly rise to "slightly-above-black" levels during the 1/100th of a second in which the "gamma" shifted.

Like I said, who are we going to believe?

A butthurt bitch like you who created this entire thread because you were trying to find some subject to try and get at me?

Or LG OLED owners' own eyes as they witness it?

It really is hilarious that this is where you're at, right now.

I think if I told you that I wear Adidas, about two weeks from now you'll create a thread about some negative news regarding Adidas shoes. That's how bad you've failed to bait me with everything else.:lawl:

What's funny is that I thought you owned a CX... but you only own a 55'' B9 :tom:

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

What's funny is that I thought you owned a CX... but you only own a 55'' B9 :tom:

Which means my HDMI 2.1 ports are the full 48gbps compared to the 2020 models, and they are not reporting any VRR stuttering problems.

LOL, I love how you just demonstrated that you really don't know anything.

You also demonstrated that your last troll attempts failed so you tried to research something else.

Another "look at his coffee table scratches" attempt.:lawl::lawl:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means my HDMI 2.1 ports are the full 48gbps compared to the 2020 models, and they are not reporting any VRR stuttering problems.

LOL, I love how you just demonstrated that you really don't know anything.

You also demonstrated that your last troll attempts failed so you tried to research something else.

Another "look at his coffee table scratches" attempt.:lawl::lawl:

It also means your TV is shittier :mj: 

And you're showing how pretentious of a LG owner you are too :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It also means your TV is shittier :mj: 

And you're showing how pretentious of a LG owner you are too :cruise: 

No, it actually isn't.

LG had dedicated daughter-boards for their 2019 OLED that have full 48gbps bandwidth.

LG cut costs by integrating the HDMI port circuitry with its mainboard, and it ended up having less bandwidth.

LG OLED display technology is exactly the same, for about 3-4 years now. So the display quality is the same, but the 2019 OLEDs actually have better HDMI 2.1 ports

I didn't know that me being more knowledge and more accurate with information = pretentious.:ben:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it actually isn't.

LG had dedicated daughter-boards for their 2019 OLED that have full 48gbps bandwidth.

LG cut costs by integrating the HDMI port circuitry with its mainboard, and it ended up having less bandwidth.

LG OLED display technology is exactly the same, for about 3-4 years now. So the display quality is the same, but the 2019 OLEDs actually have better HDMI 2.1 ports

I didn't know that me being more knowledge and more accurate with information = pretentious.:ben:

Yea, it is.

You have a 55'' entry level B9 ffs... and you're on here acting like you're the shit :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, it is.

You have a 55'' entry level B9 ffs... and you're on here acting like you're the shit :cruise: 

Its the same exact display as the C9 and CX.

And yes, it is the shit.

The only difference is in its upscaling processor for lower quality, compressed video.

So, in other words, the C9 and CX do a better job cleaning up the already-crappy compressed video that comes out of my Spectrum Cable box.

It has no bearing on displaying native content through HDMI. Same exact display. Better HDMI 2.1 ports, Dolby Atmos/Vision passthrough.

You're now admitting that you created this thread to get at me.

Its one thing to be bitter about me. I can understand that. but now you're bitter about inanimate objects like my OLED?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Its the same exact display as the C9 and CX.

And yes, it is the shit.

The only difference is in its upscaling processor for lower quality, compressed video.

So, in other words, the C9 and CX do a better job cleaning up the already-crappy compressed video that comes out of my Spectrum Cable box.

It has no bearing on displaying native content through HDMI. Same exact display. Better HDMI 2.1 ports, Dolby Atmos/Vision passthrough.

You're now admitting that you created this thread to get at me.

Its one thing to be bitter about me. I can understand that. but now you're bitter about inanimate objects like my OLED?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Literally the smallest and cheapest LG OLED you can buy.... you bought it :smilecry: 

And you're acting like you're the shit :mj: