Persona 5 Strikers (Persona 5 Scarmble in JP) coming Feb. 23 (Xcluded)

Just now, Team 2019 said:

This is like Dragon Quest Heroes 2, that really wasn't that much of a warriors game. It had JRPG elements like the actual games did. I expect this to be a legit Persona experinece.

Persona 5 Royal should be announced for PC and Switch very soon.  Strikers takes place right after the events of P5R as far as I know.. so it seems likely it should be announced relatively soon. B) 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Persona 5 Royal should be announced for PC and Switch very soon.  Strikers takes place right after the events of P5R as far as I know.. so it seems likely it should be announced relatively soon. B) 

lmao here you go again begging for consoles scraps. When was the last time you actually hyped and played a pc exclusive? Just curious.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

lmao here you go again begging for consoles scraps. When was the last time you actually hyped and played a pc exclusive? Just curious.

HALF LIFE ALYX YOU STUPID FUCK CLOWN :ccruise:

MS FLIGHT SIM YOU DUMBO BITCH :ccruise:

God you're fucking STUPID :tom: 

Baldur's Gate 3 too... oh and Cyberpunk is clearly a PC game first and foremost :hest: 

Edited by Remij
48 minutes ago, Remij said:

HALF LIFE ALYX YOU STUPID FUCK CLOWN :ccruise:

MS FLIGHT SIM YOU DUMBO BITCH :ccruise:

God you're fucking STUPID :tom: 

Baldur's Gate 3 too... oh and Cyberpunk is clearly a PC game first and foremost :hest: 

So PS4 has more exclusive GOTY nominees than PC has had worthwhile exclusive games this entire year, despite being the most popular and expensive platform.

LMAO :D 

And neither Baldur's Gate nor Cyberpunk count.....the fact that you would even list them reeks of desperateness.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So PS4 has more exclusive GOTY nominees than PC has had worthwhile exclusive games this entire year, despite being the most popular and expensive platform.

LMAO :D 

And neither Baldur's Gate nor Cyberpunk count.....the fact that you would even list them reeks of desperateness.

:drake: 

"When was the last time you played and hyped a PC gaem REM :cry:

*I list 4 of them

"They don't count... you're so desperate :tear2:"

Twerpblade :ccruise: