Anti-Government Hero Was a Garden-Variety FBI Snitch?

The title is kind misleading. Anti government ? He's not an anarchist. The proud boys have been completely misrepresented in the media, yeah a few of them are pieces of shit. But I'd say the Hells Angels are much worse than these guys. They aren't "white nationalists" as their chairman is a black Cuban immigrant lol. They are about preserving western society. As I'm sure Japan wants to preserve theirs, and Pakistan wants to preserve theirs. 

I actually took the time to read their charter, it's not that crazy. I think it's ok to have a group that says no to shitting on white people all day. 

Though they might be better off changing their name to Proud Gender Non Binaries. 

• 2 years later...
On 2021-01-27 at 7:07 PM, Cooke said:

The title is kind misleading. Anti government ? He's not an anarchist. The proud boys have been completely misrepresented in the media, yeah a few of them are pieces of shit. But I'd say the Hells Angels are much worse than these guys. They aren't "white nationalists" as their chairman is a black Cuban immigrant lol. They are about preserving western society. As I'm sure Japan wants to preserve theirs, and Pakistan wants to preserve theirs. 

I actually took the time to read their charter, it's not that crazy. I think it's ok to have a group that says no to shitting on white people all day. 

Though they might be better off changing their name to Proud Gender Non Binaries. 

Lol stupid idiot who falls for Proud Boys bullshit "shedding light" on the situation. Depsite the universal opinion that you're dumber than dirt, you still manage to find new lows. 

Bu but the Cuban American President. Lol