Bloodborne Remastered confirmed by leaker SoulsHunt, no Bloodborne II in the works

Another day, another rumor for Bloodborne but this time, it's coming from French leaker SoulsHunt which was illustrated recently with the very accurate FF 'DESTROY CHAOS' Origin leak.
Here's what he has to say about Bloodborne:

"Many are waiting for a sequel to Bloodborne but that won't happen. FS prefers to focus on new IPs.
However Bloodborne will be released this year on PS5 (later on PC)! The remaster is not developed by Bluepoint nor FS but is ambitious"

This vs Elden Ring 😮 

Edited by Team 2019
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Even if it does come out this year (still a rumor) that'll be a whole 6 years since it came out on PS4. Imagine having no games that you had to spend 6 years begging for a port of a playstation game :will:

Imagine playing it at 60fps+ in 4K.... and not having to own a playstation to do it :mj: 

Neither of us are waiting for this game... we've both played it already... probably more than you have.

The ownage of not needing a PS device to play this game will be glorious.. no matter when it releases :blessed: 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Notice how lemij tries to claim ownage over old PS games going to PC, but has no issue with every xflop game being on PC day 1? :lul:

I've already owned the lemmings... multiple times.. about their games coming to PC...

They've gotten over it and now it's established that their games are PC games...  There's nothing left to say.

But Cows... are a lot more stubborn.. and are whining about it FAR MORE than Lemmings ever did.

That's where the hypocrisy comes from.... because as I was owning DynamiteCop and Jonb about losing their games and them sayin "nope never happening"... all the cows/sheep were laughing along with me.. and NOBODY called me a beggar for MS games back then.

It was just until Playstation started losing their games to PC that they conjured up this retarded narrative that I am... and it's mostly not even the cows but Sheep (who are mad that all their games are emulated and best on PC in the first place) :hest:  

Edited by Remij