Assassin's Creed Valhalla director joined EA Motive back in April

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla director Eric Baptizat has left Ubisoft after 16 years to join EA Motive as game director on an unannounced project.

According to Axios, Baptizat joined Motive back in April, but whatever project he’s working at EA has not been announced yet. It has been rumored recently that EA Motive is working on a reboot of a “fan-favorite” franchise with eyes on a July reveal.

https://www.ign.com/articles/assassins-creed-valhalla-director-joins-ea-motive

Production for the Dead Space re-imaging must be ramping up :obama: next month is gonna be interesting.

Hopefully it's everything I want.  That would be amazing as I'd given up hope of ever seeing the franchise really revived outside of some basic remasters down the line.

Remake of the first one is precisely what I want.  Add some stuff to it, but keep most things the same.

I feel like Dead Space is an almost perfect horror game.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hopefully it's everything I want.  That would be amazing as I'd given up hope of ever seeing the franchise really revived outside of some basic remasters down the line.

Remake of the first one is precisely what I want.  Add some stuff to it, but keep most things the same.

I feel like Dead Space is an almost perfect horror game.

i liked 2 waaaay more. 1 was too dark and drab. 2 had diverse environments and kept my interest.