Storyteller (STEAM and Switch) from Annapurna Interactive

I've been playing the demo on Steam... and I love this game.  It's very similar in idea to Framed, where you basically put things in order to make the statement true.. or rather in this case, to create the story.

It starts off easy enough, but gets decidedly more complex as it goes (of course)

but man, really cool.  I'm definitely grabbing this one.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Framed was a very cool game so I’m definitely interested in this.

Yea it's great.

This one seems really good too.  Hopefully there's a good amount to it, because I really liked what I tried so far.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I've been playing the demo on Steam... and I love this game.  It's very similar in idea to Framed, where you basically put things in order to make the statement true.. or rather in this case, to create the story.

It starts off easy enough, but gets decidedly more complex as it goes (of course)

but man, really cool.  I'm definitely grabbing this one.

sold! 

• Like 1

@-GD-X ok yea, this is awesome.  Once you've beaten the demo, they add additional conditions to previous ones that you've already solved, and you have to change them to allow for and make the new conditions true.

I just did one that really made me feel clever as fuck.. because I tried it, doubting it would work... but then to my surprise it actually did.  Very cool.

I can see them getting really tough later on :whew: 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

@-GD-X ok yea, this is awesome.  Once you've beaten the demo, they add additional conditions to previous ones that you've already solved, and you have to change them to allow for and make the new conditions true.

I just did one that really made me feel clever as fuck.. because I tried it, doubting it would work... but then to my surprise it actually did.  Very cool.

I can see them getting really tough later on :whew: 

Getting :wow2: