Yet another story big tech and MSM said was fake is authentic

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You are fucking braindead

its amazing you spent more energy pretending to be exasperated at my posts, then the amount of energy it would've taken you to simply prove where I'm wrong in order to shut me up?

gee, I've never seen that before in the years in this forum by a couple of dozen other people....this is totally new to me.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

its amazing you spent more energy pretending to be exasperated at my posts, then the amount of energy it would've taken you to simply prove where I'm wrong in order to shut me up?

gee, I've never seen that before in the years in this forum by a couple of dozen other people....this is totally new to me.

i am exasperated because you don't know the meaning of simple words like "now". I didn't say new, i said now. Braindead fuckhead. 

=

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

i am exasperated because you don't know the meaning of simple words like "now". I didn't say new, i said now. Braindead fuckhead. 

=

and i already explained how you were clearly insinuating that this was a new development.

As in "this is NOW happening"

Why are pretending to play stupid?

You know I'm right about this............if I were wrong, you would've fucking proved me wrong by now.

Instead, you're just clinging onto the word and pretending you don't know the context of what you typed.

Do you have any previous post in which you make mention of Hunter Biden's taxes being under investigation since December 2020?

C'mon............prove me wrong.

its funny............its almost like as if I'm telling how I would PROVE YOU WRONG, if you were accusing me of what I am accusing you.

4 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Honestly I don't know how anyone can  trust corporate media anymore. 

you go and vet the information yourself, from another source that directly was able to confirm the details of a story.

this is where you guys clearly haven't taken a basic journalism class in high school, because idiots like you actually turn to LESS-CREDIBLE "journalism"

That doesn't even meet the actual dictionary definition of "journalism"

Any youtuber who DOES NOT have people on the street-level, with camera and microphone to get these actual quotes, or actual pictures.....but instead their "news show" consistent of them reading headlines from OTHER news outlets--is not news.

They literally don't meet the definition of being a news source. They are engaging in punditry.

So, as much as you guys want to high-five yourselves for ranting about "corporate media"...........you are the NEW AGE IDIOTS when people 10-15 years from now talk and laugh about dumbasses who got their news from youtubers.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

The effort to suppress this is laughable at best 

Hey I have a simple question.

Can you answer me this................and this is very, very, VERY simple question.

Ok, you ready?

here's the question:

Can you explain how that is Hunter Biden's laptop, and prove that its actually Hunter Biden's laptop?

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey I have a simple question.

Can you answer me this................and this is very, very, VERY simple question.

Ok, you ready?

here's the question:

Can you explain how that is Hunter Biden's laptop, and prove that its actually Hunter Biden's laptop?

Im not the FBI. Ask them. They are the ones that said it's authentic, the NY times also said it's authentic. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Im not the FBI. Ask them. They are the ones that said it's authentic, the NY times also said it's authentic. 

Really?

Is that ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED??????????

The FBI actually confirmed that?

And so did the NYT?

Please post exact sources where they are saying that.

NOT INTERMEDIARY SOURCES..........but articles that are directly confirming the FBI, or the exact NYT article in which they confirm that its Hunter Biden's laptop.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really?

Is that ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED??????????

The FBI actually confirmed that?

And so did the NYT?

Please post exact sources where they are saying that.

NOT INTERMEDIARY SOURCES..........but articles that are directly confirming the FBI, or the exact NYT article in which they confirm that its Hunter Biden's laptop.

Why do I have to research this for you? Would the FBI give EXACT sources during an active investigation? Are you dumb? 

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why do I have to research this for you?

Because as of today...............literally this entire time............there has been no proof that this is actually Hunter Biden's laptop.

C'mon explain it to me from the beginning.

You don't want to.............because you know how stupid it sounds.

Explain to me where this laptop was discovered?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because as of today...............literally this entire time............there has been no proof that this is actually Hunter Biden's laptop.

C'mon explain it to me from the beginning.

You don't want to.............because you know how stupid it sounds.

Explain to me where this laptop was discovered?

You know where it was discovered