So does the vaccine matter or no?

Shutting down because of a surge of cases with 100% fully vaxxed. Yes we all know now the vaccine does nothing or very little to stop the spread, but it does prevent serious illness. So why shut down? If these people are not going to hospital there is no reason for this. 

California is the first state to mandate vaccines for school kids starting at 12 year olds….that is excessive and I wonder how many people now regret not voting against Newson in the recall election. I’m not against vaccine mandates for working adults, but forcing kids to take them without even needing their parents’ consent is overboard.

47479477-10050429-Earlier_this_month_the

Healthy kids are more likely to get heart inflammation from the vaccine than come down with serious cases of Covid. How could any self respecting believer in science look at this data and agree that vaccines need to be mandated for kids? This is insane.

Hopefully this causes more people to move out of California.

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

47479477-10050429-Earlier_this_month_the

Healthy kids are more likely to get heart inflammation from the vaccine than come down with serious cases of Covid. How could any self respecting believer in science look at this data and agree that vaccines need to be mandated for kids? This is insane.

Hopefully this causes more people to move out of California.

It's like using kids as human shields for the elderly. Except they keep forgetting the vaccine doesn't stop the spread. I don't know whats wrong with people. Maybe Pfizer is paying kickbacks to authorities.