Chris Cuomo suspended indefinitely

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't see the issue. 

Using his position in the news media to help his Governor brother? Yeah no issue there

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Using his position in the news media to help his Governor brother? Yeah no issue there

I mean half of Fox News campaigned with Trump and no one took a day off so this is something performative on CNN's part? Like why bother? The same people who would shit on them for leaving him on, shit on them now. The real problem with the moderate left and centrist is that they always seem to cave in or fall on a sword to prove a point to the savages on the right. Fox wouldn't have done shit. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean half of Fox News campaigned with Trump and no one took a day off so this is something performative on CNN's part? Like why bother? The same people who would shit on them for leaving him on, shit on them now. The real problem with the moderate left and centrist is that they always seem to cave in or fall on a sword to prove a point to the savages on the right. Fox wouldn't have done shit. 

On 2021-11-30 at 11:12 PM, Cooke said:

Where's your outage for every single Fox media personality campaigning with Trump? 

Using their position in the news media to help their president buddy with all the scandals he had?  You didn't care then, how come you care now? :umad:

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Where's your outage for every single Fox media personality campaigning with Trump? 

Using their position in the news media to help their president buddy with all the scandals he had?  You didn't care then, how come you care now? :umad:

uhhh.. the entire MSM was campaigning for Biden bro. Anyways, thats not the point of this at all. Its about using your position at a major news network to help a relative who is under investigation for sexual misconduct. Nothing to do with promoting someone. Its a major conflict of interest. No one at Fox news or wherever is a brother of Donald Trump. Nice try though.   whaddabout!! 😭

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

uhhh.. the entire MSM was campaigning for Biden bro. Anyways, thats not the point of this at all. Its about using your position at a major news network to help a relative who is under investigation for sexual misconduct. Nothing to do with promoting someone. Its a major conflict of interest. No one at Fox news or wherever is a brother of Donald Trump. Nice try though.   whaddabout!! 😭

Im talking about actual campaigning, fox News personalities were at Trump campaign rallys on stage with Trump campaigning. 

You're confused as always, im not defending Chris or excusing what he did.  He is facing the consequences for his actions.

Im asking YOU were was your outage when Fox news hosts did the samething for Trump with all his sex scandals etc? 

Didn't hear a word from you about this exact samething for four plus years, all of a sudden you care for some reason :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Im talking about actual campaigning, fox News personalities were at Trump campaign rallys on stage with Trump campaigning. 

You're confused as always, im not defending Chris or excusing what he did.  He is facing the consequences for his actions.

Im asking YOU were was your outage when Fox news hosts did the samething for Trump with all his sex scandals etc? 

Didn't hear a word from you about this exact samething for four plus years, all of a sudden you care for some reason :umad:

You changed the subject for what reason? 

I was against Trump in 2016 and the entire election. I was pissed off at the media for giving him an endless spotlight. That's why he won. He was good for their ratings and that's all they cared about. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

You changed the subject for what reason? 

I was against Trump in 2016 and the entire election. I was pissed off at the media for giving him an endless spotlight. That's why he won. He was good for their ratings and that's all they cared about. 

And yet you weren't pissed at fox media folks for literally campaigning with Trump and also doing the samething that Chris did when he helped Andrew (helping Trump navigate all his sex scandals) :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And yet you weren't pissed at fox media folks for literally campaigning with Trump and also doing the samething that Chris did when he helped Andrew (helping Trump navigate all his sex scandals) :umad:

Who said I wasn't? I thought Hannity fawning over the clown to be repulsive. Not sure why you are trying to make this about Trump when I was never a supporter of Trump. 

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Who said I wasn't? I thought Hannity fawning over the clown to be repulsive. Not sure why you are trying to make this about Trump when I was never a supporter of Trump. 

For the third or fourth time,it's not about Trump.. It's about your selective outrage :umad:

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yes, the liberal CNN. You retards relish the dumbest shit possible. This is why conservatives are a joke.