"Get the vaccine to stop the spread"

"we know the vaccinated are still getting infected and transmitting the virus" 

Why do I keep hearing these opposing statements out of the same mouths in government officials and news broadcasts.? Do they not see it's contradictory? 

I was just listening to my local news radio and the news anchor was talking about how vaccinated and boosted people are catching covid at the same rate as unvaccinated ans then 5 minutes later in a different segment says everyone should get the vaccine to stop the spread. Seriously wtf is going on?

It's the dumbest shit ever. I fucking burst out laughing when PM Legault said that two shots is only effective around %30 against Omicron live on TV. They are now planning to change the definition of fully vaccinated to two shots + one booster. What do you think is going to happen if there's another wave of Covid 19 or a new variant?

Oh three shots is only 33% effective against Omega, you now need 4 shots to be fully vaccinated. :D And on and on and on.

And while they are lying with their bogus statistics, they're still claiming that %50 of patients threated for Covid 19 right now are fully vaccinated. Surely it worked amazingly well. Wow, quick let's give the vaccines to kid from 5 to 12 years old.

And all this time, no one talks about natural immunity like it's a myth and doesn't exist. I got over Omicron with some regular acetaminophen and I smoke one pack of cigarettes per day.

They have literally been wrong about the vaccines since day one and they're still pushing it down our throat like it's the only possible solution. Textbook definition of insanity.

On 2022-01-14 at 9:15 AM, Ramza said:

It's the dumbest shit ever. I fucking burst out laughing when PM Legault said that two shots is only effective around %30 against Omicron live on TV. They are now planning to change the definition of fully vaccinated to two shots + one booster. What do you think is going to happen if there's another wave of Covid 19 or a new variant?

Oh three shots is only 33% effective against Omega, you now need 4 shots to be fully vaccinated. :D And on and on and on.

And while they are lying with their bogus statistics, they're still claiming that %50 of patients threated for Covid 19 right now are fully vaccinated. Surely it worked amazingly well. Wow, quick let's give the vaccines to kid from 5 to 12 years old.

And all this time, no one talks about natural immunity like it's a myth and doesn't exist. I got over Omicron with some regular acetaminophen and I smoke one pack of cigarettes per day.

They have literally been wrong about the vaccines since day one and they're still pushing it down our throat like it's the only possible solution. Textbook definition of insanity.

The European health agency says multiple shots will weaken immune systems. But they will find away to keep pumping us full of this garbage. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You don't mind your government bullshitting you endlessly? 

Of course he doesn't, he loves being a cuck.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

The European health agency says multiple shots will weaken immune systems. But they will find away to keep pumping us full of this garbage. 

No shit. All vaccines have an impact on the immune system and antibodies. Hell, name me one pharmaceutical medication that doesn't have a negative impact on your health somehow. 

Maybe if Omicron was super deadly I could understand the frenzy over vaccines but it's basically a bad case of flu at this point, except more virulent but that's also because we haven't reached herd immunity yet. Which won't happen if %100 of the population is vaccinated and need another booster every time there's a new variant/wave.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.30.21268565v1#disqus_thread

This is pretty damning if true 

Conclusions Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines are unlikely to protect against infection by Omicron. A third dose provides some protection in the immediate term, but substantially less than against Delta. Our results may be confounded by behaviours that we were unable to account for in our analyses. Further research is needed to examine protection against severe outcomes.

Edited by Cooke
59 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You don't mind your government bullshitting you endlessly? 

Shut the fuck up. You idiots pick and choose what to believe based on your own preferences. None of you are objectively parsing information and rooting out any lies or misinformation. It's simply what aligns with what you want to believe and about what. The big brain trust of you, Twincel, and Ramza. Give me a fucking break. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Shut the fuck up. You idiots pick and choose what to believe based on your own preferences. None of you are objectively parsing information and rooting out any lies or misinformation. It's simply what aligns with what you want to believe and about what. The big brain trust of you, Twincel, and Ramza. Give me a fucking break. 

No. You shut the fuck up and obey. Peasant.  What in the medrx study is misinformation? Stop parroting msnpc.

Edited by Cooke
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

No. You shut the fuck up and obey. Peasant.  What in the medrx study is misinformation? Stop parroting msnpc.

Oh Cooke - 

"This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice."  

Its funny that you cherry pick which non peer-reviewed research to believe.  Not only that, How come you never circle back and update us when your non peer reviewed research gets peer reviewed...... I wonder why? Lol

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.30.21268565v1#disqus_thread

This is pretty damning if true 

Conclusions Two doses of COVID-19 vaccines are unlikely to protect against infection by Omicron. A third dose provides some protection in the immediate term, but substantially less than against Delta. Our results may be confounded by behaviours that we were unable to account for in our analyses. Further research is needed to examine protection against severe outcomes.

Results - 

We included 3,442 Omicron-positive cases, 9,201 Delta-positive cases, and 471,545 test-negative controls. After 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, vaccine effectiveness against Delta infection declined steadily over time but recovered to 93% (95%CI, 92-94%) ≥7 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine for the third dose. In contrast, receipt of 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccines was not protective against Omicron. Vaccine effectiveness against Omicron was 37% (95%CI, 19-50%) ≥7 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine for the third dose.

From your own non peer reviewed particle it says that Vaccine effectiveness against Delta is 93%, against omicron it drops all the way to 37%.   This is a measure of actually catching it.  Now that doesn't mean it drops your immune system level down to 37% you dense clown.  It means the additional protection the vaccine gives you against omicron is 37%.  

What this study doesn't address is the vaccines protection against severe outcomes if you do catch it..... This is the most important part of the vaccine... Reducing the severity of the symptoms you have if you catch it. 

It's funny how not only do you cheery pick non peer reviewee studies, you also cherry pick WHICH PART OF THE STUDY YOU BELIEVE and then you twist and turn the outcomes to try to make it align with your BS narratives. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Oh Cooke - 

"This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice."  

Its funny that you cherry pick which non peer-reviewed research to believe.  Not only that, How come you never circle back and update us when your non peer reviewed research gets peer reviewed...... I wonder why? Lol

I said IF TRUE. I know what preprint is fucktard.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Results - 

We included 3,442 Omicron-positive cases, 9,201 Delta-positive cases, and 471,545 test-negative controls. After 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, vaccine effectiveness against Delta infection declined steadily over time but recovered to 93% (95%CI, 92-94%) ≥7 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine for the third dose. In contrast, receipt of 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccines was not protective against Omicron. Vaccine effectiveness against Omicron was 37% (95%CI, 19-50%) ≥7 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine for the third dose.

From your own non peer reviewed particle it says that Vaccine effectiveness against Delta is 93%, against omicron it drops all the way to 37%.   This is a measure of actually catching it.  Now that doesn't mean it drops your immune system level down to 37% you dense clown.  It means the additional protection the vaccine gives you against omicron is 37%.  

What this study doesn't address is the vaccines protection against severe outcomes if you do catch it..... This is the most important part of the vaccine... Reducing the severity of the symptoms you have if you catch it. 

It's funny how not only do you cheery pick non peer reviewee studies, you also cherry pick WHICH PART OF THE STUDY YOU BELIEVE and then you twist and turn the outcomes to try to make it align with your BS narratives. 

You're conflating things gouk. The effectiveness and efficacy are 2 different things. 93% effective at preventing delta just means they didn't get it, but when you're not showing the baseline of what % of unvaccinated also didn't get delta, it's meaningless. You could say 90.5% of unvaccinated didn't get delta in the same time period and that would be 90.5% effective. 

We were told from the very beginning the vaccines would prevent infection and transmission. This was a lie that millions of people just went along with. And here you are still trying to tow the party line like the good bootlicker you are. 

Also 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

Hopefully you don't plan on getting multiple boosters to fight the cold. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You're conflating things gouk. The effectiveness and efficacy are 2 different things. 93% effective at preventing delta just means they didn't get it, but when you're not showing the baseline of what % of unvaccinated also didn't get delta, it's meaningless. You could say 90.5% of unvaccinated didn't get delta in the same time period and that would be 90.5% effective. 

We were told from the very beginning the vaccines would prevent infection and transmission. This was a lie that millions of people just went along with. And here you are still trying to tow the party line like the good bootlicker you are. 

Also 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

Hopefully you don't plan on getting multiple boosters to fight the cold. 

I'm not conflating anything, you just didn't read my post. 

Here's is what I said - 

"From your own non peer reviewed particle it says that Vaccine effectiveness against Delta is 93%, against omicron it drops all the way to 37%.   This is a measure of actually catching it."

No conflating. 

There is no need to measure it against unvaxxed catching it because if you're unvaxxed you will catch Covid.. No if an or buts about it. 

Your body will attempt to fight it off, either it does and you recover or it doesn't well enough and you die.   The MRNA vaccine prepares your body incase you're exposed to the virus, the vaccine itself isn't making the antibodies... Your natural immunity is.  The vaccine just jump starts the process before you get infected. 

Whereas if you're unvaxxed the your body is making the antibodies after infection but that's a risk because you don't know how your own body will react to covid until you get it. 

And as far as your link, what's up with you and Twinblade not actually reading the source of the information and just going by headlines?  No where does the actual source say it weakens the immune system. 

He is talking about an effective strategy POST ONE OR TWO BOOSTERS. 

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/events/ema-regular-press-briefing-covid-19-11

"Boosters, can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly.  We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.  With omicron there will be a lot of natural immunity taking place on top of vaccination, We will be fastly moving to a scenario which is close to endemicity"

"Repeated vaccinations in a short time frame will not represent a sustainable long term strategy

In layman's terms he is saying Natural immunity + the vaccine + one or two boosters is all we need to move past the pandemic. 

And once we're past that life can go back to normal with over the counter treatments because by then majority of the population would be vaxxed and boosted so no need for continual boosters past the intial one or two. 

No where in there did they say covid booster weaken your immune system.

Edited by Goukosan