Digital Foundry: Gran Turismo 7 State of Play Reaction: A PS5 Classic in the Making?

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's pretending he doesn't understand English again to avoid answering the simply question.

his upcoming games are.....................last years games??????????:lawl::lawl:

Wait a minute, you've gone on record on this very forum saying those games are really worth playing more than the 10 hour limited time they gave you last year.

:tom::tom::tom::tom::tom::tom::tom:complete self-ownage

Yes, and now they’re free. Lots of big releases :juggle:

Edited by ghostz
58 minutes ago, Remij said:

Shut the FUCK up... 

You.. are literally the LEAST QUALIFIED person to speak on either of these games. :tom:

Oh wait... you were talking about GamePass... you're actually probably the most qualified person to speak on keeping a GamePass subscription going..  continue then..

:lawl:

Epic meltdown :aitch:

F52F3423-63B7-4AA8-85F0-350F47CE6D52.jpeg

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, and now they’re free. Lots of big releases :juggle:

And now you've self-owned yourself.

You either owned back in August.........or you're owned today

Actually, its really impossible for it to just be on or the other, it has to be both, because you just made yourself look like an idiot in August with that limited 10 hour demo, That's Max Rent-A-Center energy, right there:tom:

And secondly, you just listed Battlefield 2042 as the best upcoming thing for Game Pass.

You were so embarrassed that, you even avoided saying the full name of the game.:tom:Double self-ownage.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

And now you've self-owned yourself.

You either owned back in August.........or you're owned today

Actually, its really impossible for it to just be on or the other, it has to be both, because you just made yourself look like an idiot in August with that limited 10 hour demo, That's Max Rent-A-Center energy, right there:tom:

And secondly, you just listed Battlefield 2042 as the best upcoming thing for Game Pass.

You were so embarrassed that, you even avoided saying the full name of the game.:tom:Double self-ownage.

I still have hours left on my free trial as I’ve been busy with other games. This is perfect timing :blessed:

gamepass wins again :bow:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

I still have hours left on my free trial as I’ve been busy with other games. This is perfect timing :blessed:

gamepass wins again :bow:

so the games were so terrible, you didn't feel compelled to even play them for 10 hours back when they launched.

And THOSE are the upcoming Game Pass games you listed as your most excited.

LOL thanks for confirming your double self-ownage.

You even admitted to calling it a free trial.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so the games were so terrible, you didn't feel compelled to even play them for 10 hours back when they launched.

And THOSE are the upcoming Game Pass games you listed as your most excited.

LOL thanks for confirming your double self-ownage.

You even admitted to calling it a free trial.:lawl:

No, the games aren’t terrible. As I said, I had 20 hours of all of them. 

you haven’t put 20 hours into a single PS5 game in nearly a year, maybe more. 

so all those games you played on your PS5 must be terrible :blessed:

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, the games aren’t terrible.

You just listed Battlefield.

As in Battlefield 2042.

You just said that the most anticipated game coming to Game Pass, that you could think of.............is last year's madden, and Battlefield 2042.

There is zero chance you're going to live that one down.

That post is getting screenshotted.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just listed Battlefield.

As in Battlefield 2042.

You just said that the most anticipated game coming to Game Pass, that you could think of.............is last year's madden, and Battlefield 2042.

There is zero chance you're going to live that one down.

That post is getting screenshotted.

Are they not included in the top 10 selling games of january?

30 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Are they not included in the top 10 selling games of january?

:lawl:this is getting screenshotted, as well:lawl:

even more hilarious is that he was making fun of battlefield in other threads, and now look at him. LOL

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

I said (lol) in the background. Not my cup of tea, but cows love it apparently. 

I love how he's trying to project it onto cows, even though he's the one that said battlefield 2042.

This is hilarious.  Even by normal rent-a-center standards, he's failed pretty hard in the last 24 hours.

He literally typed Battlefield 2042 as the most anticipated Game Pass title.:lawl:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to project it onto cows, even though he's the one that said battlefield 2042.

This is hilarious.  Even by normal rent-a-center standards, he's failed pretty hard in the last 24 hours.

He literally typed Battlefield 2042 as the most anticipated Game Pass title.:lawl:

Because millions of people love it for some reason. Not my fault another banger is coming to gamepass. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

It’s a top selling PS game :kaz:

He's trying so hard to claim that other people are as pathetic as him.

You're the only one anticipating the game, right now after the game has come out.

You're alone in your patheticness.:drake: