Dude that leaked Nintendo Direct - BOTW2 is 2023

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom: i love how there's absolutely no baseline for this. January/February directs would almost never show any Mario or Zelda news.

"seemed obvious" LOL

Yes there is.  And I explain why.

And it was obvious... just like it's obvious you're butthurt from getting owned last night because you're subscribed to Game Pass :hest:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no it wasn't obvious.

and you wouldn't be able to provide any real reasons to back up your claim.

I just did.  The obvious reasons.  Like releasing 3 AAA games all right at the end of the year :drake:

It wasn't obvious to YOU... because you're fucking dumb as shit LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I just did.  The obvious reasons.  Like releasing 3 AAA games all right at the end of the year :drake:

no, bayo and xenoblade do not sell anywhere on the level of Zelda, and that's a hilariously stupid reasons.

secondly, bayo and Platinum games that have been released on Nintendo consoles have no history of releasing in the final quarter of the year.

In fact, they're quite consistent with releasing games during August-September.

Bayo 2: September

W101: August

Astral Chain: August

You really don't know what you are talking about.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

They aren't AAA in terms of sales. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sold a little shy of 2m copies, and I'm not sure Bayo 2 hit even 1m combined on the Wii 2 and Switch.

Clubhouse Games sold more than both combined.

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

They aren't AAA in terms of sales. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sold a little shy of 2m copies, and I'm not sure Bayo 2 hit even 1m combined on the Wii 2 and Switch.

Clubhouse Games sold more than both combined.

Yea... and they aren't ever going to be.... if they put them up right against Zelda all in the same quarter...

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea... and they aren't ever going to be.... if they put them up right against Zelda all in the same quarter...

yeah, trying to change the subject isn't going to work.

Xenoblade and Bayonetta have their own devoted fanbase.

Their sales are not going to get affected by Zelda, in the slightest.

And, you are incredibly naive to believe that if Nintendo didn't announce a game in this direct, that it means that the game can only come out after the latest date they provided, which was September for Xeno 3.

And lastly...................you think Xenoblade 3 and Bayo 3 would push the release date of a Zelda game????????????:drake:

Its the other way around, sweetie.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, bayo and xenoblade do not sell anywhere on the level of Zelda, and that's a hilariously stupid reasons.

secondly, bayo and Platinum games that have been released on Nintendo consoles have no history of releasing in the final quarter of the year.

In fact, they're quite consistent with releasing games during August-September.

Bayo 2: September

W101: August

Astral Chain: August

You really don't know what you are talking about.

They don't have to sell at that level you dumbass. :tom:

And LOL.... Development schedules and marketing decide release dates... not past history :lawl:

Zelda isn't releasing this year.  Book it.  Probably delayed to March 2023.. and they'll make a 6th Anniversary event for it. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah, trying to change the subject isn't going to work.

Xenoblade and Bayonetta have their own devoted fanbase.

Their sales are not going to get affected by Zelda, in the slightest.

And, you are incredibly to believe that if Nintendo didn't announce a game in this direct, that it means that the game can only come out after the latest date they provided, which was September for Xeno 3.

And lastly...................you think Xenoblade 3 and Bayo 3 would push the release date of a Zelda game????????????:drake:

Its the other way around, sweetie.

Nobody said any of that.

Jesus what a load of horseshit you just wasted your time typing LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'd argue they're destined to remain AA games in terms of sales, they're in different genres, and it's the Xmas season with plenty of customer dollars to go around, but I'm not going to fight over it.

If anything I could see them holding BotW2 back to release it as a cross-gen launch game like they did with Twilight Princess and BotW1, but then they're going to have to hold it back for a long time because Switch sales are still so strong and I don't see Nintendo stepping on them by releasing a new system until 2024. 2 cents.

Just now, Remij said:

They don't have to sell at that level you dumbass. :tom:

And LOL.... Development schedules and marketing decide release dates... not past history :lawl:

Zelda isn't releasing this year.  Book it.  Probably delayed to March 2023.. and they'll make a 6th Anniversary event for it. 

yes they do, in order for you to declare them "equivalent" in importance in the eyes of Nintendo.

Nintendo doesn't see Bayo 3 or Xeno 3 nowhere................NOWHERE near the level as Zelda.

No, Nintendo determined Platinum Games schedule, and they have consistently determined mid to late Summer.  In fact, chances are those games were already finished and Nintendo held onto them until a certain point of the year. Kamiya most recent tweets about Bayo 3 imply that Nintendo has been holding back on the trailer that they had recently shown.

And lastly, you end your post with another one of your "YOU'LL SEEEEEEEE!!!" cries.

No surprise there.........it "seemed obvious" you'd end up doing that.:drake:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody said any of that.

Jesus what a load of horseshit you just wasted your time typing LOL

I love how you don't have a response, but had to type something.

Yes, you DID say that, and imply that.

"they aren't ever going to be" is you attempting to change the subject to something else.

Xenoblade or Bayonetta IPs are not going to be ascending to A HIGHER LEVEL of popularity.

Those are "matured" franchises. Their sales and their fanbase size are already well established.

Nintendo is not going to release Xeno3, and sell about 750k-1.25m copies in September

And then sell Bayo 3, and sell about 750k-1.25m copies in October-November

And then say "well we had a fantastic Q4 2022!!" and call it a day.:drake:

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

fuck zelda. i want that REAL fire emblem. that warriors one looked awful.

they released three different versions of the last game.

when was that like back in 2020?

So i probably wouldn't expect anything until 2023.