Dude that leaked Nintendo Direct - BOTW2 is 2023

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, Nintendo determined Platinum Games schedule, and they have consistently determined mid to late Summer. 

Mad World: March
Star Fox Zero: April
Star Fox Guard: April
Bayo 2 for Switch: February
Wonderful 101 for Switch: May

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Mad World: March
Star Fox Zero: April
Star Fox Guard: April
Bayo 2 for Switch: February
Wonderful 101 for Switch: May

I meant for new games that Nintendo would consider to be "major launches" (major for Platinum) and actually devote some marketing towards.

With the exception of Mad World, all of those releases are them dumping games without much marketing.

They knew Star Fox Zero was not a good game, so much so that they packaged it with their Project Robot Demo that was never originally a Star Fox branded project to begin with.

The last two are Switch ports.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I meant for new games that Nintendo would consider to be "major launches" (major for Platinum) and actually devote some marketing towards.

With the exception of Mad World, all of those releases are them dumping games without much marketing.

They knew Star Fox Zero was not a good game, so much so that they packaged it with their Project Robot Demo that was never originally a Star Fox branded project to begin with.

The last two are Switch ports.

Shut the fuck up.  You don't have ANY points.. PERIOD.

BOTW2 isn't hitting this year.  They have enough for the end of this year. :reg: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

BOTW2 isn't hitting this year.  They have enough for the end of this year. :reg: 

he's losing his shit.....again.

Dude, go cry somewhere else. This is embarrassing to see.

"seemed obvious":lemming:

Just now, jehurey said:

he's losing his shit.....again.

Dude, go cry somewhere else. This is embarrassing to see.

"seemed obvious":lemming:

It is.  VERY obvious.

Just like the Geforce Now leaks having more merit every single time ANOTHA ONE gets announced.

Idiot :hest:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It is.  VERY obvious.

Just like the Geforce Now leaks having more merit every single time ANOTHA ONE gets announced.

Idiot :hest:

Except for the fact that your reasoning fell apart from the very first sentence.

So much so that Saucer, a person who has NO REASON to agree with me whatsoever, immediately listed the same exact flaw in your very first sentence, as I did.

And, the Geforce Now "leak" was already roundly debunk when people were able to find files of their OWN NAME in the GeForce Now games database, because they created a fake .exe file, and then transferred that file to their Steam Library, and then the GeForce Now database picked up that as a game listing.

And yet you are still holding out hope that the GeForce Now game database is real.

Its amazing how all of these different developers, and different publishers have NOT LEAKED ANYTHING about them making PC ports of already released games..........but the leak all came from one centralized place, in a secondary service/application operated by a company that is not representative of the console gaming industry.

42 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where are you getting that from? 

All the sequels this year except for Bayonetta 3 are for games that launched the same year a BOTW 1.

Only thing missing now is a 3d Mario announcement :cmpunk1:

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Where are you getting that from? 

All the sequels this year except for Bayonetta 3 are for games that launched the same year a BOTW 1.

Only thing missing now is a 3d Mario announcement :cmpunk1:

LOL if you can't tell what the difference is between this year, and the Switch launch year... then I don't know what to say :D 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody's talking to you clown :mj2:

hence why i'm the one asking the question.

and we already you aren't talking, after I slapped you around regarding the Geforce Now leak......you went radio silent, quick.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

hence why i'm the one asking the question.

and we already you aren't talking, after I slapped you around regarding the Geforce Now leak......you went radio silent, quick.

Then ask yourself to fuck off :mj:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

hold on a sec......lemme catch my breath.

...ok

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

gee, a website in which he was able to type a placeholder post in a place that wouldn't catch much attention, and then go back and edit the post after the press conference.

that's all it took to dupe a whole bunch of people online.

he said he was a "deep insider" who claimed information about BOTW months and months ahead, but he was only able to provide information on this Nintendo Direct three days before? I mean, why didn't he provide the information for this Direct MONTHS BEFORE, to show consistency with his BOTW rumor to demonstrate that he truly is a "deep insider"?

he even documented it made a video, LOL. He actually talks about his educated guesses, where he actually simply GUESSED things that were spot-on. This is fantastic.

Edited by jehurey