CheckMyDeck (Check how your Steam library fares on Steamdeck so far)

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and did Steam set up such a website for the end-user to perform such a check?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.

So, I'm simply NOT wrong, about that, right?

Yes. I literally posted it... retard :drake: 

https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck/mygames

Are you fucking stupid :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're just unknown because they haven't been tested yet by Valve.   Most games should work, and compatibility is being improved all the time.  Once the Deck releases and people start mass

You can now officially check your Steam Library for Steam Deck compatibility.   https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck/mygames

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes, people were left wondering for more than half a year, what the fuck their PS5 would support... until Jimbo finally verified it.

Thanks for confirming what I said.....

And Valve is even worse.

They leave it to people to figure it out themselves.

LOL the console wasn't even unvield until June 2020, so Mark Cerny announced backward compatibility BEFORE opening up pre-orders.

I confirmed that you are full of shit with your attempt to complain about Sony.

Just now, jehurey said:

And Valve is even worse.

They leave it to people to figure it out themselves.

LOL the console wasn't even unvield until June 2020, so Mark Cerny announced backward compatibility BEFORE opening up pre-orders.

I confirmed that you are full of shit with your attempt to complain about Sony.

No.. they didn't.

Moron. :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

sweetie, you already understand that TLHBO and I are talking about Valve doing it AFTER I had already pointed it out.

Why are you pretending you don't know.

The entire conversation between me and TLHBO is with the knowledge of that NEW WEBSITE JUST GOING UP.

LOL you actually thought you caught me on something.

Swing and a miss!

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.. they didn't.

Moron. :drake: 

Yes Mark Cerny did announce backwards compatibility before pre-orders.

Mark Cerny announced it in March 2020.

Preorders didn't start until after the unvieling on June 2020

Jim Ryan confirms 99% backwards compatibility on September 17th, 2020

Preorders go up that same day.

:blessed:Holy shit, you've been raped from front to back.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sweetie, you already understand that TLHBO and I are talking about Valve doing it AFTER I had already pointed it out.

Why are you pretending you don't know.

The entire conversation between me and TLHBO is with the knowledge of that NEW WEBSITE JUST GOING UP.

LOL you actually thought you caught me on something.

Swing and a miss!

Sweetie... you already understand that TLHBO and I are laughing at you because you "pointed it out" and then it was officially released not even a week later after you did...  And you only pointed it out..................................... because TLHBO made a thread showing that a 3rd party site put one up... :drake: 

We're also laughing because you're PRETENDING it's a complaint that everyone has... when the reality is that it's just YOU.

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sweetie... you already understand that TLHBO and I are laughing at you because you "pointed it out" and then it was officially released not even a week later after you did...

LOL "not even a week later"

Otherwise known as.........."AFTER"

Right?

I do understand that you and TLHBO are trying to laugh it off.

Otherwise known as..........."damage control"

Right?

Right.:reg:You even resorted to trying to lie about Sony, and I busted you on that.

Busted your ass, hard.

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, Remij said:

They literally did... with their Backwards compatibility shit :kaz: 

People were literally speculating whether it meant just 100 games, or just the top 100 or some shit would work on PS5 :rofl: 

The fact is... that most of the games will work... they're just fully validating them.. which will take time.  Just because they're untested.

@Twinblade  The people who are buying this device know exactly what they are getting into... and not only that... you can EASILY run a second Windows installation and just like that everything is compatible..

I disagree that installing windows "everything is compatible". There are games that will not run out of the box and require tinkering on windows, which is not what Valve wants on this more console like device.

Proton runs almost everything from my experience aside from anti-cheat (for now) and I've heard VR games. Some (small number) of the unsupported games are unique to the deck but work on desktop Proton, or sometimes they have control issues on the Deck but work on a desktop. Installing Windows would not fix these problems. I must stress though that from what I've seen so far this is a small number of games.

Valve is doing the right thing putting them into categories. Games which feel Deck native, games which work but may not feel native (text too small, requires touchscreen), and games which don't work. It's going to be beneficial to customers knowing which games feel made for Deck before buying. They're clearly putting in this work too, Half-Life 2 just got a UI update for gamepad users so that it feels more natural and the menu is larger. Windows may make some anticheat games work but it wont be shifting any games from playable to verified or fixing controls that don't work on the deck.

Also worth pointing ojt while we're on the subject that if a game has small text Valve docks it from "verified" to "playable" which is being transparent while small text complaints have plagued some Switch games for years and many developers and Nintendo never gave a fuck :drake: In fact some publishers dumped some ports so shit on Switch they probably should have had a warning on the box, and lets not even get started on the games that were nothing more than a streaming service.

I do agree with you that people know what they're getting into. There's a reason it's only being sold directly via Valve right now.