Resident Evil 2, 3 & 7 are getting PS5/XSX|S/PC versions (High FPS, RT, 3D Audio, & Dualsense support for PS5) later this year [Free Upgrade]

RE7 needs to get a PSVR2 update to perfect the VR mode.

I really hope that Sony has found a way to emulate PSVR1 games, or they are making an effort to do patches to the most important PSVR1 games.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

RE7 needs to get a PSVR2 update to perfect the VR mode.

I really hope that Sony has found a way to emulate PSVR1 games, or they are making an effort to do patches to the most important PSVR1 games.

How the hell do you guys keep from getting sick playing VR games? Shit makes my head hurt and then the nausea sets in. 

• Sad 1
Just now, Sublyminal said:

How the hell do you guys keep from getting sick playing VR games? Shit makes my head hurt and then the nausea sets in. 

really depends on whether or not your head gets hot when looking at stuff that is really close to your eyes.

Because, ultimately, your brain knows that your eyes are REALLY CLOSE to a screen. The whole headset is trying to fool you that that isn't the case.

I will say that the PSVR1 headset using OLED and the screen actually being a decent away from your face really helps.

Unfortunately, the lower framerate and the hideous pixelation is what breaks the immersion.

When I played on my Oculus Quest 2 and was testing out several games for many hours.......it left me feeling weird.

I drove to pick something up at Home Depot, and I get out of my car, and I feel weird walking with my legs. Because I genuinely am thinking "if I just stare over there, 30 feet away, why isn't my body just magically sliding over there?" Just a very weird feeling that took me a couple of days to shake off.

• Like 1
Just now, jehurey said:

really depends on whether or not your head gets hot when looking at stuff that is really close to your eyes.

Because, ultimately, your brain knows that your eyes are REALLY CLOSE to a screen. The whole headset is trying to fool you that that isn't the case.

I will say that the PSVR1 headset using OLED and the screen actually being a decent away from your face really helps.

Unfortunately, the lower framerate and the hideous pixelation is what breaks the immersion.

When I played on my Oculus Quest 2 and was testing out several games for many hours.......it left me feeling weird.

I drove to pick something up at Home Depot, and I get out of my car, and I feel weird walking with my legs. Because I genuinely am thinking "if I just stare over there, 30 feet away, why isn't my body just magically sliding over there?" Just a very weird feeling that took me a couple of days to shake off.

Better than what I experienced.... I didn't get jelly legs it just made my head hurt like someone was driving a nail between my eyes.