New Batman is great

This film was so great caught me off guard.

It's like Noir old school Chinatown type movie, not loud or flashy at all. 

Might be my new favorite in the genre

Edited by Vini

i'm seeing it tonight. 3 of my friends had the funniest debate over it. one called it ba7man. the other said it's chinatown meets se7en. the last was like, "hold up now, it's more like the two jakes meets se7en." i actually liked the two jakes, so all 3 reviews sounded great to me.

never got tickets, and i'd like to see it in a Dolby Atmos theater, since its not really formatted for IMAX.

I'll try to find tickets in my local theater next week, because I don't like sitting at the end of rows.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm seeing it tonight. 3 of my friends had the funniest debate over it. one called it ba7man. the other said it's chinatown meets se7en. the last was like, "hold up now, it's more like the two jakes meets se7en." i actually liked the two jakes, so all 3 reviews sounded great to me.

Yea the influences are there from a bunch of movies but it's unique in the genre for sure.  

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

never got tickets, and i'd like to see it in a Dolby Atmos theater, since its not really formatted for IMAX.

I'll try to find tickets in my local theater next week, because I don't like sitting at the end of rows.

I saw it in laser IMAX looked great. Make sure yours has laser

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yea the influences are there from a bunch of movies but it's unique in the genre for sure.  

i'm so biased when it comes to the batman universe and gritty/noir films...so i'm sure it's right up my alley. i get crow vibes.