Grabbed myself a Galaxy S22 Ultra yesterday

Old contract was up, and wanted to upgrade,  It's pretty damn slick.  Easily the best phone I've ever used. :dame:

Also got a set of Galaxy Buds Pro for hiking/jogging this summer, as well as a 45W Super Fast charger, and a nice premium case. :leo:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Old contract was up, and wanted to upgrade,  It's pretty damn slick.  Easily the best phone I've ever used. :dame:

Also got a set of Galaxy Buds Pro for hiking/jogging this summer, as well as a 45W Super Fast charger, and a nice premium case. :leo:

Incoming rant from Ghostz :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Incoming rant from Ghostz :umad:

Hopefully he'll spare us.

Because it's not going to change the fact that it's definitely the nicest, most premium phone I've ever seen/held.. and that screen is just gorgeous. :love: 

I got the 256GB version with 12GB of RAM, and it's so much faster and smoother than my old phone.

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hopefully he'll spare us.

Because it's not going to change the fact that it's definitely the nicest, most premium phone I've ever seen/held.. and that screen is just gorgeous. :love: 

I got the 256GB version with 12GB of RAM, and it's so much faster and smoother than my old phone.

Which iPhone did you have? 

And no rant needed. You’ll be back on iOS in no time, lol. 

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

nice man! the days of "which premium phone is best?" is pretty much subjective, based on your needs. it sounds like you have a winner! enjoy!!

Of course.  Any phone within the last 5 years is gonna be just fine for essentially everything. 

It's just a lot more responsive than my previous phone in pretty much every way.

I also got the Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds.. and they're legit.  I'm definitely a hypocrite when it comes to them because I had really downplayed them in the past.  I thought earbuds were a massive waste of money and couldn't understand how people would spend that amount of money on them...

...but I am converted.  lol

I just always had an issue with earbud style headphones that would just keep falling out no matter what I did.  Of course... that was with WIRED sets...  I figured it would be even worse with wireless ones for some reason.  But these damn things fit so good in my ears and they ain't coming out at all unless I pull them out.  I can easily jog and bounce around everywhere with them.  I can headbang with these damn things on and they still wont fall out.  Obviously no wires = no pulling on the earbuds... lol.  I'm so fucking stupid.

They also have active noise cancelling so all I hear is what I'm listening to.. and if someone talks to me, the mics will send it through the earbuds.  They sound pretty damn good to me too.  And the charging case is premium as fuck too :D  The earbuds charge up, and the case itself charges up too.  So if I take the earbuds, and use them until the charge is gone, I can place them in the case for 10 minutes, they'll charge up enough for another 1.5 hours of use... That shit is crazy :D  Case looks like a little damn Jewelry box too :D 

Mind you they should do all that... for the price they are lol :francis: 

• aitch 1
Just now, Remij said:

Of course.  Any phone within the last 5 years is gonna be just fine for essentially everything. 

It's just a lot more responsive than my previous phone in pretty much every way.

I also got the Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds.. and they're legit.  I'm definitely a hypocrite when it comes to them because I had really downplayed them in the past.  I thought earbuds were a massive waste of money and couldn't understand how people would spend that amount of money on them...

...but I am converted.  lol

I just always had an issue with earbud style headphones that would just keep falling out no matter what I did.  Of course... that was with WIRED sets...  I figured it would be even worse with wireless ones for some reason.  But these damn things fit so good in my ears and they ain't coming out at all unless I pull them out.  I can easily jog and bounce around everywhere with them.  I can headbang with these damn things on and they still wont fall out.  Obviously no wires = no pulling on the earbuds... lol.  I'm so fucking stupid.

They also have active noise cancelling so all I hear is what I'm listening to.. and if someone talks to me, the mics will send it through the earbuds.  They sound pretty damn good to me too.  And the charging case is premium as fuck too :D  The earbuds charge up, and the case itself charges up too.  So if I take the earbuds, and use them until the charge is gone, I can place them in the case for 10 minutes, they'll charge up enough for another 1.5 hours of use... That shit is crazy :D  Case looks like a little damn Jewelry box too :D 

Mind you they should do all that... for the price they are lol :francis: 

yeah, i have the latest air pods pro, and i downplayed them too...until i got them. fucking a....i can't ever go back to bulky wireless or wired headphones again.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i have the latest air pods pro, and i downplayed them too...until i got them. fucking a....i can't ever go back to bulky wireless or wired headphones again.

Yea man.  I mean, I know I'm late to the party with this stuff, but I'd never given them a chance before.  I'm glad I did now.  I definitely agree... NEVER going back to wired headphones again either.

Edited by Remij