Real-time cinematic "Enemies" created in Unity

Running in real-time on a RTX 3090 at "4K" (1440p DLSS) at around 30-40fps.

That's absolutely insane.  There's only tiny things that prevent it from crossing the uncanny valley... but god damn are they ever getting close.  I think relatively shortly, another generation or so, and AI neural networks will cross us over that valley.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn....i got chills. those eyes and her facial expressions! damn!

Yeah it's crazy.  

26 years ago, this... was a realistic human character model rendered in real-time

maxresdefault.jpg

How times have changed. 

Syberia The World Before is the most visually impressive Unity game i've played, but it also showed just how poorly optimized the engine is. It had some of the most sudden and egregious framerate drops i've ever seen in a game.

The engine is a mess under the hood and these fancy tech demos won't convince me otherwise.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Syberia The World Before is the most visually impressive Unity game i've played, but it also showed just how poorly optimized the engine is. It had some of the most sudden and egregious framerate drops i've ever seen in a game.

The engine is a mess under the hood and these fancy tech demos won't convince me otherwise.

They have multiple render pipelines and yea, you're not getting this kind of visuals out of their gaming pipeline.  The engine has a long way to go before it matches Unreal in games.

i find the thing they get wrong with realistic looking people and the slow moving eyes. Our eyes dont move like that. When you look at something your eyes don't slowly move, its nearly instant. Its creepy, and i hate it. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yeah it's crazy.  

26 years ago, this... was a realistic human character model rendered in real-time

maxresdefault.jpg

How times have changed. 

those titties tho :jerkit: