LMAO TSHBR - No More Heroes 3 has been announced for PC, PS4/5, XO/XS

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

if the sheep didn't get the game........then how does that qualify as "settling"?

its almost as if you think you made a clever punchline........but it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

do you see sheep playing a 5.0 game like jonb did with State of Decay 2?

You shouldn't feel ashamed for playing a game that managed a 75 average on metacritic despite the obvious technical issues which shouldn't affect the PC version anyway. I don't even look at scores before buying a game, I don't give a shit.

Most sheep were quite content with hyping the game for years so you can drop the ''I have better taste because IGN said so'' attitude going on there. Sit your ass down.

No sheep here bought the game they hyped for years? Wow, who would have thought? Jehurey not playing a game? Wow, so unexpected.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ownage is on the cows/lemmings/hermits that spend money on this garbage.

no more exclusivity 3  

Oh of course it's trash.. but Sheep clung to this game like their lives depended on it last year  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You shouldn't feel ashamed for playing a game that managed a 75 average on metacritic despite the obvious technical issues which shouldn't affect the PC version anyway. I don't even look at scores before buying a game, I don't give a shit.

Most sheep were quite content with hyping the game for years so you can drop the ''I have better taste because IGN said so'' attitude going on there. Sit your ass down.

No sheep here bought the game they hyped for years? Wow, who would have thought? Jehurey not playing a game? Wow, so unexpected.

Damn, he's now helping hype up No More Heroes 3

:drake:

Show me proof that the sheep were "hyping" the game "for years":tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Damn, he's now helping hype up No More Heroes 3

:drake:

Show me proof that the sheep were "hyping" the game "for years":tom:

I hyped this game before the PC version was even a thing. 

Here comes the Jerry denial phase. You may want to kid yourself that NMH3 didn't feature in every Switch hype list for years but I'm not going to lower myself to your level. I ain't showing you jack shit, go look for proof yourself.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I hyped this game before the PC version was even a thing. 

Here comes the Jerry denial phase. You may want to kid yourself that NMH3 didn't feature in every Switch hype list for years but I'm not going to lower myself to your level. I ain't showing you jack shit, go look for proof yourself.

so you're a port-beggar.

that's all I've been saying, but somehow it seems to draw you in.........even though you keep on repeating that you've been begging for this game.

and then try to respond with jokes that don't even make logical sense.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you're a port-beggar.

that's all I've been saying, but somehow it seems to draw you in.........even though you keep on repeating that you've been begging for this game.

and then try to respond with jokes that don't even make logical sense.

Not sure what's wrong with not wanting to play this on the pos known as the Switch. 

You guys keep trying reverse psychology here with the port beggar excuses but at the end of the day, the only losers are the sheep, the game is forever worse on Switch and forever no more exclusive. :laff: 

But I got to not play NMH3 before you at terrible graphics and performance levels. We're the true winners. :cryjerk:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not sure what's wrong with not wanting to play this on the pos known as the Switch. 

You guys keep trying reverse psychology here with the port beggar

No.

you wanted the port.

you're celebrating the port of a 4/10 game

how is that "reverse"

That's about as straight-forward as it gets.

Are YOU ATTEMPTING reverse psychology...................and, like..............failing at it really, really badly?:bickle:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You guys keep trying reverse psychology here with the port beggar excuses but at the end of the day, the only losers are the sheep, the game is forever worse on Switch and forever no more exclusive. :laff: 

But I got to not play NMH3 before you at terrible graphics and performance levels. We're the true winners. :cryjerk:

Jerky :rofl:

"bubu that game I didn't play was out on Switch before!  You're a port beggar for waiting to play a version that isn't complete trash :cries::cryjerk:"

:omglol: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

you wanted the port.

you're celebrating the port of a 4/10 game

how is that "reverse"

That's about as straight-forward as it gets.

Are YOU ATTEMPTING reverse psychology...................and, like..............failing at it really, really badly?:bickle:

Yea, Switch games are trash.. we get it :drake: 

You fucks CLUNG hard to that game too... and none of you bought or played it :mj: 

A sheepfuck who doesn't play Switch games masquerading as a cowfuck who doesn't play Playstation games :rofls: 

• Haha 1

LOL Port Beggij coming in already hot:drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

"bubu that game I didn't play was out on Switch before!  You're a port beggar for waiting to play a version that isn't complete trash :cries::cryjerk:"

I love how they're both trying to play dumb and think this isn't very simply and straightforward.

they're trying really hard..................to pretend they're not port-beggars:drake:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, Switch games are trash.. we get it :drake: 

and apparently you're desperate enough to hype it and beg for it, and then even celebrate it if you get it.

Yeah...........I already visualized this in my first post:

564969003_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.4513f32bf260fe4e60c31fcea107e12d.gif

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Quick, I need discredit this game before it damage the Sheep reputation.

"It was never hyped.''

''No one played it.''

''I heard it scored a 5/10.'' 

''You're port begging.''

''You're a liar and don't really care about the game.''

:npc: 

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

and apparently you're desperate enough to hype it and beg for it, and then even celebrate it if you get it.

Yeah...........I already visualized this in my first post:

No, the desperation is from Sheep... like you.. who clang to this 4/10 trash like your life depended on it last year ROFL

Us getting it, after you guys said it would be a decade of waiting, and a better version of it... and rubbing it in your face... is what this is... and you're predicably MAD about it :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, the desperation is from Sheep...

you just made a thread for a 4.0 scoring video game that came out like......10 months ago

sweetheart

genuinely take a minute to think about that:kaz:

Its literally this:

498591904_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.b249af4fe1e6809d2bfb00b251dd2611.gif

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just made a thread for a 4.0 scoring video game that came out like......10 months ago

sweetheart

genuinely take a minute to think about that:kaz:

Its literally this:

This thread exists because YOU hyped it LMFAO.. think about THAT :drake:  

Edited by Remij
Just now, jehurey said:

he's now trying to blame HIS THREAD on me

oh my goodness..............this is too good:tom::tom::tom:

You hyped it like your life depended on it :mj:

You've gotten more No More Heroes 3 content out of this thread than you have the Switch version you hyped so much:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You hyped it like your life depended on it :mj:

Your projection is not working, sweetie.

Go find me any thread that I created about NMH3

Holy shit, you are projecting bad because you come off looking like this:

1683621107_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.12403cb6d5ec11b355b5a00837dcb3f2.gif

poor guy, he's not going to be able to live this down.:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your projection is not working, sweetie.

LOL all your predictions in that post went to shit :cruise: 

Looks quite 4/10 fun :tom: 

LMFAO that last thread you're literally damage controlling whatever reviews the game was going to get... because you "know how it plays" :rofl: 

Jerky :omglol:

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL all your predictions in that post went to shit :cruise: 

Looks quite 4/10 fun :tom: 

LMFAO that last thread you're literally damage controlling whatever reviews the game was going to get... because you "know how it plays" :rofl: 

Jerky :omglol:

Holy shit look at the meltdown.

And guess what.........he didn't find a single thread about NMH3 that I created, because I never did. That's what I thought.

So he tried to SHIFT THE SUBJECT, and hoped I wouldn't notice. LOL

Look at all this pent-up butthurt that he's unleashing.

Edited by jehurey