Gameplay from new RoboCop game

I'm down for a Robocop game, IF the developers have actually seen Robocop.  It's an anticapitalist satire, where the suits are the bad guys.  And it's supposed to be fucking funny. The trailer doesn't show enough of that to convince me they saw it. Also this team hasn't done anything good, and they announced a Terminator game the same day.

6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I'm down for a Robocop game, IF the developers have actually seen Robocop.  It's an anticapitalist satire, where the suits are the bad guys.  And it's supposed to be fucking funny. The trailer doesn't show enough of that to convince me they saw it. Also this team hasn't done anything good, and they announced a Terminator game the same day.

The studio made Terminator Resistance which IMO was a criminally underrated game and an entertaining FPS overall. So I think this has a bit of potential.

12 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Such a godly movie. That and Starship Troopers. :bow: Love the dark humor/satire. 

• Like 1
On 2022-07-08 at 9:55 PM, Ramza said:

Such a godly movie. That and Starship Troopers. :bow: Love the dark humor/satire. 

it's surprising we never got PS2-era Starship Troopers FPS from a D-tier developer that completely misses the point of the movie.

• Haha 1