New rule! Whenever we post in this forum we must acknowledge...

The indigenous land we are posting from. 

I am posting from the traditional lands of the Katzie first Nation and the Kwantlen First Nation. 

Unfortunately for the Katzie they were nearly wiped out by the Kwantlen in the 1600s

Anyways, that's beside the point. 

Please acknowledge the First Nation and or tribal lands before making a post. Otherwise we will have to give the land back! 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You try too hard. 

This morning I am posting from the traditional lands of the Katzie and Kwantlen First Nations. 

No its actually quite easy. 

Don't forget to describe your appearance, race, and gender, like MS does. 

Edited by Cooke

I think it’s also fair that we properly re-introduce ourselves so we ensure this remains a safe space where we don’t accidentally misgender each other 

My name is Twinblade and I go by he/him. What about you Cooke, what pronouns do you go by?

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think it’s also fair that we properly re-introduce ourselves so we ensure this remains a safe space where we don’t accidentally misgender each other 

My name is Twinblade and I go by he/him. What about you Cooke, what pronouns do you go by?

He / him Monday to Friday, xer/xim on Saturdays, and on sunday my pronouns are remtits/remshits. Please add this to your pronoun notebook to avoid offensive confusion.  

Edited by Cooke
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

This morning I am posting from the traditional lands of the Katzie and Kwantlen First Nations. 

No its actually quite easy. 

Don't forget to describe your appearance, race, and gender, like MS does. 

Yes, you guys have been whining about woke MS conferences for a year now.