Risk of myocarditis to men under 40 significantly higher from 2x Moderna than from Covid19

• Cooke changed the title to Risk of myocarditis to men under 40 significantly higher from 2x Moderna than from Covid19

I just snitched you to Trudeau's Liberal cabinet. They ensured me that they will take all the appropriate measures for this anti-scientific, racist and misogynistic disinformation. On a side note, they also asked me if I knew which bank service provider that you were using, I said no.

Edited by Ramza
  • NPC 1
10 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just snitched you to Trudeau's Liberal cabinet. They ensured me that they will take all the appropriate measures for this anti-scientific, racist and misogynistic disinformation. On a side note, they also asked me if I knew which bank service provider that you were using, I said no.

Lol Jesus you guys are so cringe. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

How was your covid you weren't supposed to get? 

I had a fever the first night and not much after that. Not sure if and by how much it helped but i'm glad it worked out. 

Lol two of the biggest idiots being proudly anti vax is just a coincidence I'm sure. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I had a fever the first night and not much after that. Not sure if and by how much it helped but i'm glad it worked out. 

Lol two of the biggest idiots being proudly anti vax is just a coincidence I'm sure. 

I'm vaccinated. I've been vaccinated for multiple things. What I'm not is for big Pharma running our health care. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm vaccinated. I've been vaccinated for multiple things. What I'm not is for big Pharma running our health care. 

all other vaccines came from..................where do you think?

No..........nothing in this ever says anything about it being "significantly higher"

Never even used the word significant:

Did you even read that link you posted?

Associations were stronger in men younger than 40 years for all vaccines. In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test (97 [95% CI, 91-99] versus 16 [95% CI, 12-18]).

Conclusions: Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

It talks about how the second dose raises the risk of myocarditis............but overall, the biggest risk of myocarditis remains if you get COVID.

You are clearly trying to mislead and say that vaccination results in higher risk of myocarditis, overall...........that's not true.

Its saying that the risk of myocarditis simply goes up higher on the second dose.

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol ''anti vax'' is just a dishonest way of shutting down people.

I'm not against vaccinations but I certainly don't agree with the mandates and coercion tactics used by the Government to force it upon people. That's apparently what an ''anti vaxxer'' is. Get on with the authoritarian unproven measures or be called ''anti science''. What nonsense.

My body, my choice? Guess, it doesn't apply to me, a perfectly healthy man in his 30s who beat covid without the shot like a bad case of flu. The worst part was losing my sense of smell and taste.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

No..........nothing in this ever says anything about it being "significantly higher"

Never even used the word significant:

Did you even read that link you posted?

It talks about how the second dose raises the risk of myocarditis............but overall, the biggest risk of myocarditis remains if you get COVID.

You are clearly trying to mislead and say that vaccination results in higher risk of myocarditis, overall...........that's not true.

Its saying that the risk of myocarditis simply goes up higher on the second dose.

What word would you use to describe 10x higher occurence? Can you not read a bar graph jehurey? 

Edited by Cooke
17 hours ago, Cooke said:

What word would you use to describe 10x higher occurence? Can you not read a bar graph jehurey? 

No, I'm not following another youtube video that you posted.

there is no 10x higher occurence in that link.

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Pharmaceutical companies Jehurey. 

ah, so that completely negates what you just typed.

if you have no problems about all other vaccines, that come from the pharmaceutical companies, then this vaccine is no different.

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

ah, so that completely negates what you just typed.

if you have no problems about all other vaccines, that come from the pharmaceutical companies, then this vaccine is no different.

The difference being those vaccines are long lasting and virus sterilizing vaccines. Not a therapeutic that lasts 3 months that requires endless boosters and profits for big Pharma. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

The difference being those vaccines are long lasting and virus sterilizing vaccines. Not a therapeutic that lasts 3 months that requires endless boosters and profits for big Pharma. 

It's funny how you keep talking about Big Pharma as if that is the reason you're like this. You're only saying that as some sort of cover for your smooth brain conspiracy bullshit you've been on since day one. You didn't arrive at this mindset, you just adopted every right wing position possible. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how you keep talking about Big Pharma as if that is the reason you're like this. You're only saying that as some sort of cover for your smooth brain conspiracy bullshit you've been on since day one. You didn't arrive at this mindset, you just adopted every right wing position possible. 

You're an idiot 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

The difference being those vaccines are long lasting and virus sterilizing vaccines.

That's due to the nature of the virus NOT mutating.

You don't seem to know jack shit about how any of this works.

The viruses that DO COMMONLY MUTATE........................you're still being told to take vaccination shots for. On an annual basis.

Edited by jehurey