It's not only in the US. Another city has turned to shit, Vancouver.

On 2022-10-21 at 4:59 PM, Ramza said:

There could be a multitude of reasons, it's politics and I don't read every bill that passes or know the context around it. I don't really care too, to be honest.

I'm going to assume there was more to it than not wanting to support funding. Makes for a nice headline I guess though. 

What's hilarious is that you are basically admitting that you care more about rhetoric than fact. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The centre right party won the mayor, council, schoolboard and parkboard in the election. The first act is to hire 100 new police officers and 100 mental health nurses and to restore police liaisons i

Quoting myself ae Ramza Claims he doesn't do this while literally doing it.    Gouko - What about Biden's Policy is open Border?   Ramza - "I not going to get into specifics bbbbut

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's hilarious is that you are basically admitting that you care more about rhetoric than fact. 

This pretty much sums up Ramza to a T. 

"im not going to get into the specifics of it Bbbbbbut" 

"I don't know anything or much about it, but I think it isn't good" 

:drake:

On 2022-10-23 at 1:02 PM, Goukosan said:

More like you have failed to provide any useful substantial information on something you brought up and I'm left guessing.

You are usually very dishonest, love to regurgitate official propaganda and damage control. I can't trust anything you say at face value, sorry to say. If you don't go into the specific of the bill, or why it was voted down then there's nothing else to be said, that's your argument you dummy. 

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

More like you have failed to provide any useful substantial information on something you brought up and I'm left guessing.

You are usually very dishonest, love to regurgitate official propaganda and damage control. I can't trust anything you say at face value, sorry to say. If you don't go into the specific of the bill, or why it was voted down then there's nothing else to be said, that's your argument you dummy. 

How delusional are you really? :drake:

Post one thing I was dishonest about? 

How many times on various different topics have we asked you what about it specifically you don't like... And your response was EXACTLY what that guy said "I don't know much or anything about it, but I assume it isn't good"  :umad:

As far as what I was talking about... Here let me post about this again.  It's like anything that doesn't fit your delusional narrative you pretend you never heard about it. 

Voted against the infrastructure bill.... But they're taking credit for it when it passes.... No shame. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-republicans-tout-infrastructure-funding-voted/story?id=82429064

House Republicans tout infrastructure funding they voted against

All Republicans voted against $350 billion for law enforcement.  Democrats got the bill passed by the way. 

It got so blatant that even Fox called out republicans for talking about funding the police in the media but not actually voting for it. 

Cue you calling these facts falsehoods and propaganda lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How delusional are you really? :drake:

Post one thing I was dishonest about? 

How many times on various different topics have we asked you what about it specifically you don't like... And your response was EXACTLY what that guy said "I don't know much or anything about it, but I assume it isn't good"  :umad:

As far as what I was talking about... Here let me post about this again.  It's like anything that doesn't fit your delusional narrative you pretend you never heard about it. 

Voted against the infrastructure bill.... But they're taking credit for it when it passes.... No shame. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-republicans-tout-infrastructure-funding-voted/story?id=82429064

House Republicans tout infrastructure funding they voted against

All Republicans voted against $350 billion for law enforcement.  Democrats got the bill passed by the way. 

It got so blatant that even Fox called out republicans for talking about funding the police in the media but not actually voting for it. 

Cue you calling these facts falsehoods and propaganda lmfao. 

You're the type of guy who actually believe the white house official damage control and your bias is plain to see. Maybe you're not so much dishonest that you are really getting only a pro democrat opinion on everything. 

When I was asked to substantiate my claims it's for stupid shit like prove to me that BLM rioted in the streets and prove that the LGBTQ activists are pushing an agenda. My time is too precious for that shit, I've grown really lazy on this subforum because it turns into nonsense most of the time. 

This bill isn't only about police funding from what I can gather. It's a huge infrastructure bill and the issues seemed to have stem from other stuff than the police funding. 

I'll at least give you something, bragging about a bill that passed and that you voted no for is fucking embarrassing. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're the type of guy who actually believe the white house official damage control and your bias is plain to see. Maybe you're not so much dishonest that you are really getting only a pro democrat opinion on everything. 

When I was asked to substantiate my claims it's for stupid shit like prove to me that BLM rioted in the streets and prove that the LGBTQ activists are pushing an agenda. My time is too precious for that shit, I've grown really lazy on this subforum because it turns into nonsense most of the time. 

This bill isn't only about police funding from what I can gather. It's a huge infrastructure bill and the issues seemed to have stem from other stuff than the police funding. 

I'll at least give you something, bragging about a bill that passed and that you voted no for is fucking embarrassing. 

Again list one thing I was dishonest about? I 've only posted FACTS, tangible facts. 

There are several things you could not explain or back up just like the guy in the vid who couldn't back up his You been claiming Biden's "Open Boarder policy"  is causing a "crisis" 

I specifically asked you what about his policies is open boarder and your response was EXACTLY like that guy in the video... "I don't know much or anything about it, but it's bad" :drake:

As far as the republicans.... Its more the embarrassing its shows that they are performance artists for the camera... Fund the police in public... But defund the police behind closee doors. 

And it's the same with infustructure, take credit for it in public, but try to block it  behind closed doors. 

And of course low information easily duped slobs like yourself and their base in general fall for it each time. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Again list one thing I was dishonest about? I 've only posted FACTS, tangible facts. 

There are several things you could not explain or back up just like the guy in the vid who couldn't back up his You been claiming Biden's "Open Boarder policy"  is causing a "crisis" 

I specifically asked you what about his policies is open boarder and your response was EXACTLY like that guy in the video... "I don't know much or anything about it, but it's bad" :drake:

As far as the republicans.... Its more the embarrassing its shows that they are performance artists for the camera... Fund the police in public... But defund the police behind closee doors. 

And it's the same with infustructure, take credit for it in public, but try to block it  behind closed doors. 

And of course low information easily duped slobs like yourself and their base in general fall for it each time. 

This is exactly what I mean by asking me to prove the fucking obvious and being dishonest.

What, you're going to blame the Republicans for the situation at the border that got progressively worse since Biden took office? :lul: 

But oh, they signed some bipartisan funding bill, somehow that changes the past clear stance of Biden/Harris administration with open border talks since day one of taking office, then it turns to shit, Republicans and Governors had to fight for it and now you're taking credits? You're no different than Republicans bragging about bills they voted against. LMAO, what a nice turn of event.

Another attempt at deflecting accountability. Progressive leftists supported a defund the police movement and the white house brags about open border and vilify border patrol agencies openly. Sky is blue, grass is green. Fuck you, Goukosan. :D 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

This is exactly what I mean by asking me to prove the fucking obvious and being dishonest.

What, you're going to blame the Republicans for the situation at the border that got progressively worse since Biden took office? :lul: 

But oh, they signed some bipartisan funding bill, somehow that changes the past clear stance of Biden/Harris administration with open border talks since day one of taking office, then it turns to shit, Republicans and Governors had to fight for it and now you're taking credits? You're no different than Republicans bragging about bills they voted against. LMAO, what a nice turn of event.

Another attempt at deflecting accountability. Progressive leftists supported a defund the police movement and the white house brags about open border and vilify border patrol agencies openly. Sky is blue, grass is green. Fuck you, Goukosan. :D 

Dipshit, you said his policy is open border. 

Yet you can't say what specifically in the policy is open boarder.   

You then claim the "problem" is worse but I have already showed you Data that says it's not. 

You have not proved shit and you're using talking points you heard as facts.... That's not how it works dumbass.  

If what you are saying is true that his policy is open boarder then it should be easy to point to it.....  :umad:

Open border talks since taking office? Where are you getting that from? 

As a candidate Biden ran on the build back better plan which included FUNDING the border and getting Mexico to pay...  Something he accomplished his 2nd year after taking office. 

As a candidate Biden also ran on FUNDING law enforcement... Something he also got done.  Those are FACTS. 

Once again you spew rhetoric that doesn't match up with FACTS. 

You're a lazy easily duped simpleton that doesn't take anytime to actually research what he is talking about and just repeat empty talking points with no actual tangible information. 

On 2022-10-23 at 1:02 PM, Goukosan said:

Quoting myself ae Ramza Claims he doesn't do this while literally doing it. 

Gouko - What about Biden's Policy is open Border?

Ramza - "I not going to get into specifics bbbbut" 

Gouko - So you can't explain what about it is open bordeds? 

Ramza  - "I don't know much about it, but I think it's not good"

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dipshit, you said his policy is open border. 

Yet you can't say what specifically in the policy is open boarder.   

You then claim the "problem" is worse but I have already showed you Data that says it's not. 

You have not proved shit and you're using talking points you heard as facts.... That's not how it works dumbass.  

If what you are saying is true that his policy is open boarder then it should be easy to point to it.....  :umad:

Open border talks since taking office? Where are you getting that from? 

As a candidate Biden ran on the build back better plan which included FUNDING the border and getting Mexico to pay...  Something he accomplished his 2nd year after taking office. 

As a candidate Biden also ran on FUNDING law enforcement... Something he also got done.  Those are FACTS. 

Once again you spew rhetoric that doesn't match up with FACTS. 

You're a lazy easily duped simpleton that doesn't take anytime to actually research what he is talking about and just repeat empty talking points with no actual tangible information. 

Regardless of the actual policies, his administration as had a disaster on their hands and the message was always weak. 

Hey, remember this? They tried to divert attention by blaming border agent patrols. :D 

Great success. 

He ran saying shit like this.

It's Trump fault, obviously. 

Biden did eventually develop a plan for the southern border, which was to process illegal border crossers into the country as fast as possible. That only made the crisis worse.

By the summer of 2021, there were some in the White House who finally raised the idea of bringing back Trump’s "Remain in Mexico" policy, which successfully ended a border crisis caused by Mexico President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in 2019.

Biden even entertained the idea of bringing back Trump's policy, “but he made it clear that he did not want the idea leaking to the media — and he did not want his name attached to it.”

The idea was leaked to the media, at which point Biden killed it.

You actually think more apprehended illegals at the border is a good sign. :D 

A record high 2.38 million migrants were arrested after illegally crossing the southern border in fiscal year 2022, up 37% from last year, and up more than 400% from former President Donald Trump’s last full year in office

CBP does not release exact data on how many of those 2.38 million migrants were released into the United States, but just 1.08 million of them were turned away at the border under Title 42, while the rest were processed under Title 8. Of those processed under Title 8, almost all of them, about 1.3 million, were released into the country to go wherever they want.

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Regardless of the actual policies, his administration as had a disaster on their hands and the message was always weak. 

Hey, remember this? They tried to divert attention by blaming border agent patrols. :D 

Great success. 

He ran saying shit like this.

It's Trump fault, obviously. 

Biden did eventually develop a plan for the southern border, which was to process illegal border crossers into the country as fast as possible. That only made the crisis worse.

By the summer of 2021, there were some in the White House who finally raised the idea of bringing back Trump’s "Remain in Mexico" policy, which successfully ended a border crisis caused by Mexico President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in 2019.

Biden even entertained the idea of bringing back Trump's policy, “but he made it clear that he did not want the idea leaking to the media — and he did not want his name attached to it.”

The idea was leaked to the media, at which point Biden killed it.

You actually think more apprehended illegals at the border is a good sign. :D 

A record high 2.38 million migrants were arrested after illegally crossing the southern border in fiscal year 2022, up 37% from last year, and up more than 400% from former President Donald Trump’s last full year in office

CBP does not release exact data on how many of those 2.38 million migrants were released into the United States, but just 1.08 million of them were turned away at the border under Title 42, while the rest were processed under Title 8. Of those processed under Title 8, almost all of them, about 1.3 million, were released into the country to go wherever they want.

"Regardless of actual policies" lmfao.... Game set and match :umad:

So it was just as I thought... You have no clue what you're talking about.  Like that guy in the video and you've been spouting open boarder policy without the policy being open boarder. 

Did you actually watch the videos you posted? Or just read the caption? .. Most of the vids don't back up your claims... They all start off by saying Biden as VP had a high deportation rate.. Which is something republicans love by the way... He then goes on to say, illegals caught crossing should be deported, illegals committing crimes should be deported, if you're already here but you don't have your papers.. They won't randomly deport you... That was the same even under Trump... They have to catch you crossing etc. 

See what happens when you don't actually watch the vudsybefore you post it? :drake:

2020 was a full pandemic year, the entire world was shut down, immigration had slowed to a crawl during the pandemic worldwide. 

Pre-pandemic in 2019 the numbers were the highest its ever been in 10 years. 

"According to CBP data, during FY 2019, the number of individuals apprehended or found inadmissible totaled 1,148,024, an increase of 68 percent over the previous fiscal year." 

Fast forward post pandemic they get the much needed funding and they're able to apprehend and stop more people from crossing. 

As far as you last blurb... Title 8 is Asylum you dumb clown... Didn't I already explain to you that those who come in through legal ports of entry can seek asylum status LEGALLY. Asylum seekers aren't illegal immigrants. 

They aren't free to roam as they have court cases to decide if they can stay legally or get deported. 

See the chart below... Notice how the number of Asylum seekers INCREASED every year under Trump. That doesn't mean im blaming him... Just pointing out how Asylum seekers were increasing for years prior to the pandemic in 2020.

Now, Did that mean Trump had an open border policy? Of course not because unlike you.. I wouldn't make that claim when policy didn't actually say that. 

image.thumb.png.64dacbc966fc54f80e2cdea2338da364.png

Edited by Goukosan

@Goukosan

I'm fully aware immigration was on the rise under trump. No shit Sherlock. This is why he had strong border policies and wanted to build a fucking wall. 

Jesus. You have a truly twisted sense of logic. How does that defend the poor messaging coming out of Biden's administration? Rofl, stop the damage control. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan

I'm fully aware immigration was on the rise under trump. No shit Sherlock. This is why he had strong border policies and wanted to build a fucking wall. 

Jesus. You have a truly twisted sense of logic. How does that defend the poor messaging coming out of Biden's administration? Rofl, stop the damage control. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan

But Trump didn't actually build the wall and he did not get Mexico to pay for it.   

He had control of house and the senate for two years and he did not get the funding for EITHER OF THOSE TWO THINGS.  

What he did do was TALK about it and talk about it some more and talk about it again. 

and as I've come to realize with you.... You put more stock into hollow talking than actual actions. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But Trump didn't actually build the wall and he did not get Mexico to pay for it.   

He had control of house and the senate for two years and he did not get the funding for EITHER OF THOSE TWO THINGS.  

What he did do was TALK about it and talk about it some more and talk about it again. 

and as I've come to realize with you.... You put more stock into hollow talking than actual actions. 

Trump still faced a lot of oppositions from democrats and within the republican party pretty much every time he proposed anything, and you know it. Biden has it far, far easier. 

I put more stock in the end results. Things have gone to shit under Biden. Oopsie, must be Trump's fault. Like the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, it was the orange man's doing even though he wasn't in office at the time. Lmfao, this is what I realized with you democrat in the US, zero accountability on anything. Don't worry, it's the exact same with Canadian Liberals. 

Edited by Ramza
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trump still faced a lot of oppositions from democrats and within the republican party pretty much every time he proposed anything, and you know it. Biden has it far, far easier. 

I put more stock in the end results. Things have gone to shit under Biden. Oopsie, must be Trump's fault. Like the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, it was the orange man's doing even though he wasn't in office at the time. Lmfao, this is what I realized with you democrat in the US, zero accountability on anything. Don't worry, it's the exact same with Canadian Liberals. 

Let me repeat it for you... Trump had FULL CONTROL aka the full majority in the senate and the house for two years..... And Nothing was done....

I'll build the wall... Nothing. 

Mexico will pay for it.. Nothing. 

Healthcare... Nothing.... "Bbbut health care is soo hard, no one knows how hard it is to draft a Healthcare bill:awww:

Infrastructure.... Nothing... 

But he sure did talk about it and not actually pass anything in regards to those things :umad:

Let me repeat it for you... Trump had FULL CONTROL aka the full majority in the senate and the house for two years..... And Nothing was done....

I'll build the wall... Nothing. 

Mexico will pay for it.. Nothing. 

Healthcare... Nothing.... "Bbbut health care is soo hard, no one knows how hard it is to draft a Healthcare bill:awww:

Infrastructure.... Nothing... 

But he sure did talk about it and not actually pass anything in regards to those things :umad:

Yeah Goukosan, Trump did absolutely nothing while in office. Fantastic story and very honest point of view. 

Until he actually did something you don't agree with like giving tax breaks to corporations to help boost the economy long term. 

I also love how passing massive spending bills is your only standard of success. Especially in a time of economic recession. It's fucking hilarious, especially that you don't realize you are telling this to someone who lives in Canada, Quebec, all we have here are massive bills and it's the taxpayers who takes the burden. 

Build Back Better! The Inflation Reduction Act! Another aid package to Ukraine!

So cute. 

He absolutely does, it's plain to see now. 

When you are the fucking POTUS I expect you to say the values you represent out loud clearly and I hold them to their words. Not my fault Biden is a decrepit old fool who can't save himself out of an interview. 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah Goukosan, Trump did absolutely nothing while in office. Fantastic story and very honest point of view. 

Until he actually did something you don't agree with like giving tax breaks to corporations to help boost the economy long term. 

I also love how passing massive spending bills is your only standard of success. Especially in a time of economic recession. It's fucking hilarious, especially that you don't realize you are telling this to someone who lives in Canada, Quebec, all we have here are massive bills and it's the taxpayers who takes the burden. 

Build Back Better! The Inflation Reduction Act! Another aid package to Ukraine!

So cute. 

And he pivots again... Lmfao. 

Didn't you just say you hold President's accountable for their words?  But 4 years Trump of TALKING ABOUT DOING THOSE THINGS (build the wall, Mexico paying, Healthcare and Infrastructure) AND NOT ACTUALLY DOING IT...

Yet somehow you're not holding him accountable for empty rhetoric... Which comes back to what Remy and myself said about you... You care more about Rhetoric than facts:umad:

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He absolutely does, it's plain to see now. 

I brought up entitlement to him in regards to conservatives believing that they should be catered to regardless of the facts. Here is an example of what I meant. 

This guy uses the right wing talking point about what people believe vs what is actually true and doing his best to appease Trump and his supporters even though he knows they are wrong. 

This is the world people like Cooke, Ramza, and Twinblade want all of us to live in.