• Quickly builds up a new horror universe rich with history
  • Atmospheric levels with nostalgically detail-oriented puzzles
  • A story that unravels slowly and artfully, aided by great music and artwork

The Bad

• Aiming during gunplay feels unreliable at times
  • Tense, but never actually scary 

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/signalis-review-silent-thrill/1900-6417982/

• Upvote 1

"As a horror fan, I found it atmospheric and intoxicating, and it's often aided by the work of clever audio designers who know when not to fill the space with noise, and who have picked a pitch-perfect safe room song that somehow sounds soothing and spooky at once. Like Silent Hill 2, you'll even descend into several gaping holes in the world with no foresight of what might await you on the other side." damn :wow2:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

"Mark spent approximately 15 hours in the frame of Elster, though he expects it would've been shorter if some puzzles didn't stump him for a good while."

well, hot damn.

I’m actually craving some challenging puzzles. The ones in both Requiem and Sparks of Hope are too easy.

Just now, Twinblade said:

I’m actually craving some challenging puzzles. The ones in both Requiem and Sparks of Hope are too easy.

yeah, they are a joke. scorn has some excellent puzzles btw. it's funny how this game got an 8 with bad combat, yet "fourn" got a 4. i'm curious to see what i rate this (having beaten fourn).

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Every game I’ve hyped lately has been a banger. The Twinblade curse has become the Twinblade blessing :smoke:

:D

Twinblade's blessings. :aitch: I might check it out after Triangle Strategy (another Twinblade blessing) depending on the pricing. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

:D

Twinblade's blessings. :aitch: I might check it out after Triangle Strategy (another Twinblade blessing) depending on the pricing. 

TB is a true gamer :bow: . i'll take his review over paid sites :aitch:

• Upvote 1