More priceless art being ruined by moronic green activists.

I swear to God and to all of mankind, if I ever see something like this in front of me, whoever it is, I'm gonna beat their fucking ass. I don't care that you glued your hand to the wall, I'm gonna break your fucking arm until it comes off. I'm fucking pissed. 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

I like the idea that they can do this but we get to cut off the body parts they superglued to the paintings and leave them there as part of the exhibits.

I say we get out the guillotine on the public square, no trial necessary here. 

Just one-month sentences. At least they aren't getting away like nothing happened.

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Two Belgian activists who targeted Johannes Vermeer's iconic “Girl with a Pearl Earring” painting in a climate protest last week were sentenced Wednesday to two months in prison, with prosecutors saying their action “crossed a line” of acceptable protest.

Climate activists get a month in prison for Vermeer protest
Climate activists get a month in prison for Vermeer protest© Provided by The Canadian Press

Half of the sentence was suspended by a judge in The Hague, meaning the men will serve one month. A third suspect is due in court Friday. Their identities were not released, in line with Dutch privacy rules.

On 2022-10-27 at 7:15 PM, Saucer said:

I like the idea that they can do this but we get to cut off the body parts they superglued to the paintings and leave them there as part of the exhibits.

That would be... priceless.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Just one-month sentences. At least they aren't getting away like nothing happened.

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Two Belgian activists who targeted Johannes Vermeer's iconic “Girl with a Pearl Earring” painting in a climate protest last week were sentenced Wednesday to two months in prison, with prosecutors saying their action “crossed a line” of acceptable protest.

Climate activists get a month in prison for Vermeer protest
Climate activists get a month in prison for Vermeer protest© Provided by The Canadian Press

Half of the sentence was suspended by a judge in The Hague, meaning the men will serve one month. A third suspect is due in court Friday. Their identities were not released, in line with Dutch privacy rules.

lol how long should someone spend in jail for throwing soup on a frame? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You know some of those frames are worth well over $50,000 dollars. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You know some of those frames are worth well over $50,000 dollars. 

Again, how long should someone go to jail for throwing soup on a frame? It's fascinating how you jump back and forth between "rebel" and boot licker. To be fair, it's usually based on how woke the person of topic is.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, how long should someone go to jail for throwing soup on a frame? It's fascinating how you jump back and forth between "rebel" and boot licker. To be fair, it's usually based on how woke the person of topic is.

How am I bootlicking here? 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well, you apparently think throwing soup on a treated and insured frame that can cost up to 50k in an art gallery seems to be something someone should spend more than a month in jail for. 

Will they even get a month? Probably not. Considering it's a northern European country, they may not actually serve any time at all. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, how much time do you think they should get?  

I would say 2-3 months jail time and 3 months of community service. Cleaning graffiti would be great. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

A painting that dates back from 1665 is not just some frame you can buy back at Ikea. Vandalizing priceless historical works of art that can't be replaced is a crime against humanity. 15-20 years.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

A painting that dates back from 1665 is not just some frame you can buy back at Ikea. Vandalizing priceless historical works of art that can't be replaced is a crime against humanity. 15-20 years.  

They put them under protective glass so most if not all of them are fine. I don't condone and quite honestly hate this trend but these works are designed to withstand fire suppression measures, so throwing pudding on them isn't going to destroy the work. 

A month in prison could ruin a person's life, sounds fair to me. Lmfao 20 years for throwing soup on a painting. You guys are psychos and hypocrites. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They put them under protective glass so most if not all of them are fine. I don't condone and quite honestly hate this trend but these works are designed to withstand fire suppression measures, so throwing pudding on them isn't going to destroy the work. 

A month in prison could ruin a person's life, sounds fair to me. Lmfao 20 years for throwing soup on a painting. You guys are psychos and hypocrites. 

I was thinking death sentence, but I settled for 15-20 years because I'm fair and kind.