Joe Rogan is retarded.

Screenshot_20221105_182539.thumb.jpg.013a7cb00d8347209a0acc64b0805ef5.jpg

I meant to make a thread about JRE with Tulsi for a couple of reasons but like Tulsi is so fake she's utterly irrelevant and there was plenty of other stupidity to wade thru...but Joe told Tulsi a stupid ass lie about furries in elementary schools having litter boxes put in schools. Of course her stupid ass believed it, but to be fair he lied and claimed "his friend" told him this story, so it's not all on her for taking his word for it. 

This is the same lie I mentioned to @Ramzaabout 2 weeks efore Rogan repeated it and it was debunked then. When ppl are like "why don't people believe conservatives? " or take Joe Rogan seriously, its because of shit like this. Even him admitting that he was wrong sounds like a lie. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

It's not that hard to believe with all the shit going on. I can't blame Tulsi for believing it. I'm pretty sure I've seen some kids on TikTok identifying as furries and animals, litterbox not included. 

And if Joe Rogan specified that it was hearsay from someone else, then it's not a malicious lie, on top of admitting to being wrong later? I understand it can be damaging to say shit like that on a popular podcast but I'm really questioning if there was a bad intent in the first place.

Joe Rogan to me is just your typical stoner who like to talk about everything with everyone with very little pretense of being an expert at anything he says. I mean, he pretty much had all kind of guest on his podcast at this point, with all sorts of different viewpoints. He's not just there to reinforce right winger talking points at every turn.

Like Joe Rogan is mostly fascinated by animals, that's like the topic he knows the most about by far. That, MMA and maybe weed. Lmao. I don't take him seriously, and neither should you. His podcast is still fun though, depended on the guest. If it was just Joe Rogan by himself and his team, I wouldn't really listen to me, he's more of a host than anything. 

Edited by Ramza
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not that hard to believe with all the shit going on. I can't blame Tulsi for believing it.

For normal people it's hard to believe that elementary schools would put litter boxes in bathrooms for kids 'who identify as a furry. Like the common sense people rarely use common sense. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen some kids on TikTok identifying as furries and animals, litterbox not included. 

Yes furries exist. They don't ask their employers or schools to supply litter boxes in public bathrooms for them to use. 

And if Joe Rogan specified that it was hearsay from someone else, then it's not a malicious lie,

I beg to differ. I actually think the 'my friend told me' is pretty repugnant and used to disguise major lies. It's Trumps and Carlsons meal ticket. Just mention someone told you something. Don't give a name or any sort of identity or qualifications of said person. 

Then tell a lie through this 'friend'. 

He claimed a friend told him a story about his teacher wife and it sounded like bullshit from jump and his response seemed like bullshit too.

He never said what city/district grade level or whatever and his take-back was that his friend and his friend's wife couldn't get in touch with the school this supposedly happened in that she used to work in. 

That sounds like bullshit too since this rumors only been around slightly before the school year started, yet she had already switched jobs to a new school and couldn't find anyone else to help comfirm? 

It's wild who y'all give passes to and who y'all hold to the fire in every single situation. I wish I could understand what you people get out of being so obsequious to millionaires. 

on top of admitting to being wrong later? I understand it can be damaging to say shit like that on a popular podcast but I'm really questioning if there was a bad intent in the first place.

His intent was to vibe with Tulsi about how unreasonable the left is. Ultimately, two lying idiotic grifters isn't the end of the world but it's another coal in the fire. I mean we saw what CRT and trans panic have accomplished. 

Joe Rogan to me is just your typical stoner who like to talk about everything with everyone with very little pretense of being an expert at anything he says. I mean, he pretty much had all kind of guest on his podcast at this point, with all sorts of different viewpoints. He's not just there to reinforce right winger talking points at every turn.

You are preaching to the choir. The left thinks Rogan is a joke, but plenty of people take Rogan seriously and they are all conservatives or free thinkers. I mean people with money were going to Rogan for covid advice. 

Like Joe Rogan is mostly fascinated by animals, that's like the topic he knows the most about by far. That, MMA and maybe weed. Lmao. I don't take him seriously, and neither should you. His podcast is still fun though, depended on the guest. If it was just Joe Rogan by himself and his team, I wouldn't really listen to me, he's more of a host than anything. 

You would probably believe him over many other more reliable sources tho. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-11-06 at 11:59 AM, Ramza said:

It's not that hard to believe with all the shit going on. I can't blame Tulsi for believing it. I'm pretty sure I've seen some kids on TikTok identifying as furries and animals, litterbox not included. 

And if Joe Rogan specified that it was hearsay from someone else, then it's not a malicious lie, on top of admitting to being wrong later? I understand it can be damaging to say shit like that on a popular podcast but I'm really questioning if there was a bad intent in the first place.

It's ok Ramza, he already admitted he lied and took accountability for it.  Why are you sucking his cock so hard when he himself isn't defending it? 

Edited by Goukosan
39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's ok Ramza, he already admitted he lied and took accountability for it.  Why are you riding sucking his cock so hard when he himself isn't defending it? 

This is the kind of entertainment that I post here for. I love how he's like "this stupid bullshit story is believable" 😂 I'm guessing because he has a cartoonish, exaggerated world view of 'the left'? 

Motherfuckers were taking horse medicine because of Joe Rogan and he's out here telling fake 3rd party stories. 

• 1 month later...
On 2022-11-06 at 5:25 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the kind of entertainment that I post here for. I love how he's like "this stupid bullshit story is believable" 😂 I'm guessing because he has a cartoonish, exaggerated world view of 'the left'? 

Motherfuckers were taking horse medicine because of Joe Rogan and he's out here telling fake 3rd party stories. 

Lmao, you gobbled up the CNN misinformation. The medicine he took was for humans, there's a variant for horses but that's not what he took. And he was prescribed the drug by his doctor. Go get your seasonal booster, flu shots, estrogen and shut your mouth.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, you gobbled up the CNN misinformation. The medicine he took was for humans, there's a variant for horses but that's not what he took. And he was prescribed the drug by his doctor. Go get your seasonal booster, flu shots, estrogen and shut your mouth.

Lol antivax idiots sticking up for their king of stupidity. But he made a mistake crying about a video he watched with the sound off. Totally the guy people should be taking life advice from. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol antivax idiots sticking up for their king of stupidity. But he made a mistake crying about a video he watched with the sound off. Totally the guy people should be taking life advice from. 

I'm saying facts while you spread CNN disinformation. Nothing else to say here, I've already stated in this thread that I don't take Joe Rogan seriously.

But please continue to pretend like I'm looking up to him for any sort of advices. It's far easier for you to cope this way.  

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm saying facts while you spread CNN disinformation. Nothing else to say here, I've already stated in this thread that I don't take Joe Rogan seriously.

But please continue to pretend like I'm looking up to him for any sort of advices. It's far easier for you to cope this way.  

What's fact did you bring up and what "CNN disinformation" did I bring up? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's fact did you bring up and what "CNN disinformation" did I bring up? 

That he took horse de-wormer when it was actually a similar medicine but made for humans and prescribed by his doctor. CNN tried really hard to drive that point, they had no idea what they were talking about.

But I guess it worked because you are oblivious to this, I don't blame you though. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That he took horse de-wormer when it was actually a similar medicine but made for humans and prescribed by his doctor. CNN tried really hard to drive that point, they had no idea what they were talking about.

But I guess it worked because you are oblivious to this, I don't blame you though. 

And people unable to get a prescription for the drug have resorted to buying the over-the-counter livestock drugs, clearing out supplies in farming stores. In turn, poison control centers have seen a spike in ivermectin-related calls in recent weeks, and reports of serious illnesses from overdoses have also increased.

Screenshot_20230105_001920.thumb.jpg.d9e6c83d5c2028577291aa7adb1d408d.jpg

I never said he was, I said he had motherfuckers doing it. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And people unable to get a prescription for the drug have resorted to buying the over-the-counter livestock drugs, clearing out supplies in farming stores. In turn, poison control centers have seen a spike in ivermectin-related calls in recent weeks, and reports of serious illnesses from overdoses have also increased.

It's not like he told people to do that though.

Rofl, that's natural selection. Don't blame Joe Rogan for other people being retarded. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not like he told people to do that though.

Rofl, that's natural selection. Don't blame Joe Rogan for other people being retarded. 

He is retarded and unfortunately has a massive, retarded audience. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ramza comes into these things with preconceived notions and responds based on what he projected on you instead of him responding to what you actually said. 

This fool does that shit all the fucking time too. 

On 2023-01-04 at 10:28 AM, Ramza said:

Oh no, he misunderstood a story. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza comes into these things with preconceived notions and responds based on what he projected on you instead of him responding to what you actually said. 

This fool does that shit all the fucking time too. 

Ooops, he did it again.