Gran Turismo 7 is coming to PC (anotha one)

Just now, Goukosan said:

Now you're straight up lying 🤥 

I've never not once argued with you about this Nvidia leak, you're so desperate for an argument you're making shit up. 

What I've always done is laugh your desperation and silly arguments.... Like how any day now Nintendo and Sony will drop their current wildly successful model and adopt the lose leader model that ks gamepass.... Or that any day now Sony will do day and date with PC for PS5 AAA blockbuster titles :umad:

Yeah you have.  You back up your boy Jerky every single time.  You're just like him in that you can't avoid any threads I make about PS games coming to PC.  I've always laughed at how TIME AND TIME again, the leak proves out... and you guys STILL continue to get butthurt about these threads.

Desperation?  Silly arguements?  So silly to post that a PS game is coming to PC... isn't it?  How dare I... :drake: 

I never said anything about it being "any day now" for them adopting Gamepass exactly... and I never said any day now for day and date with PC and PS5 AAA blockbusters....  What did I tell you clown??? Huh?  I gave you a specific timeframe of by the end of this gen there will be at least ONE AAA game day and date.

LOL so stop the BS.  There's no reason for you to be as butthurt about this thread as you are.... but you most definitely are.  You should work on that.  I'll just laugh in the meantime :hest: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the fanboys try to justify themselves into thinking there's something wrong about wanting a Playstation exclusive to come to PC. Maybe if it wasn't in the realm of possibility then I'd be y

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All it takes is "consideration" and Remij goes into a tizzy :adhd:

Lmao. 

All it takes is a thread saying that a PS game is coming to PC, and Gouki and Jerky lose their fucking shit.

BUBU it'z jus a consideration REM! Stop begging! :cries: 

:omglol: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah you have.  You back up your boy Jerky every single time.  You're just like him in that you can't avoid any threads I make about PS games coming to PC.  I've always laughed at how TIME AND TIME again, the leak proves out... and you guys STILL continue to get butthurt about these threads.

Desperation?  Silly arguements?  So silly to post that a PS game is coming to PC... isn't it?  How dare I... :drake: 

I never said anything about it being "any day now" for them adopting Gamepass exactly... and I never said any day now for day and date with PC and PS5 AAA blockbusters....  What did I tell you clown??? Huh?  I gave you a specific timeframe of by the end of this gen there will be at least ONE AAA game day and date.

LOL so stop the BS.  There's no reason for you to be as butthurt about this thread as you are.... but you most definitely are.  You should work on that.  I'll just laugh in the meantime :hest: 

You're always searching for silly arguments to Remi-go-round about. Try that nonsense with Jerry not me kid. 

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it wasnt real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You're always searching for silly arguments to Remo-go-round about try that nonsense with Jerry not me kid. 

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it was real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

You're always getting butthurt about these threads... every fucking time :D 

That's why it's "anotha one"...  It's you and Jerky being the joke... every single time.  I literally said in this OP that I can't wait for you guys to get here and whine about it.  LOL

Imagine just making a thread called "GT7 is coming to PC"... after all the other games that have been released.... and knowing that you two specifically will come in here and whine about me/this thread and the fact that I stated something obvious.

I mean... they're just considering it Rem! :cries: 

Gefore-Now-Leak-1024x748.png

Jesus... :tom: 

Imagine just seeing the thread, and not getting so butthurt about it that you feel you have to come in and comment.  Your inability to do so is hilarious... and that's despite the fact that you yourself know it's coming. :hest: 

"Bubu why would I get upset about a PS game coming to PC years later?"  LMAO... you just did.  You got mad at the mere mention that it was.  Your entire problem is that I stated it as fact.. and despite knowing it deep in your heart... you just simply can't let me get away with that... and so you whine about me posting it.  :geese: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's why it's "anotha one"...  It's you and Jerky being the joke... every single time.  I literally said in this OP that I can't wait for you guys to get here and whine about it.  LOL

Imagine just making a thread called "GT7 is coming to PC"... after all the other games that have been released.... and knowing that you two specifically will come in here and whine about me/this thread and the fact that I stated something obvious.

Imagine just seeing the thread, and not getting so butthurt about it that you feel you have to come in and comment.  Your inability to do so is hilarious... and that's despite the fact that you yourself know it's coming. :hest: 

"Bubu why would I get upset about a PS game coming to PC years later?"  LMAO... you just did.  You got mad at the mere mention that it was.  Your entire problem is that I stated it as fact.. and despite knowing it deep in your heart... you just simply can't let me get away with that... and so you whine about me posting it.  :geese: 

All that talking and still zero proof. 

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it wasn't real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

Get to it...Chop chop

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

All that talking and still zero proof. 

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it wasn't real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

Get to it...Chop chop

You just did in this thread.  You said they're just considering it... :drake: 

Considering it would mean that the Nvidia leak is wrong... because if they were considering it... it wouldn't have existed way back then :drake: 

OMFG  :lawl: 

So either you agree with me that it's coming based off the merits of the leak... and that what I said in this thread isn't wrong at all.... or you're saying the leak is wrong. :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You just did in this thread.  You said they're just considering it... :drake: 

Considering it would mean that the Nvidia leak is wrong... because if they were considering it... it wouldn't have existed way back then :drake: 

OMFG  :lawl: 

So either you agree with me that it's coming based off the merits of the leak... and that what I said in this thread isn't wrong at all.... or you're saying the leak is wrong. :tom: 

No, im laughing at you getting prematurely hyped for the consideration of it.. The port could be next year, next two years, next 3 years or next gen... Doesn't matter to LemiJ.. Get hyped from now, simply for a consideration :adhd:........ :drake:

Not once did I say PC won't get late PS5 ports.....

So once again....

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it wasnt real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No, im laughing at you getting prematurely hyped for the consideration of it.. The port could be next year, next two years, next 3 years or next gen... Doesn't matter to LemiJ.. Get hyped from now, simply for a consideration :adhd:........ :drake:

Not once did I say PC won't get late PS5 ports.....

So once again....

Post the proof of me arguing against the NVIDIA leak that it wasnt real or legit, it should be easy to do since I do it "everytime" right? :sass1:

LOL he's laughing because I posted about it coming.... :drake: 

I never said anything about when it was coming... :drake: 

And I already did post proof of you arguing about it you dumb bitch... you're doing it right in this very thread LOL :tom: 

It's not a consideration, if they're already doing it... so either the leak is wrong, as you're arguing... or they aren't considering it and are actually doing it... :drake: :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL he's laughing because I posted about it coming.... :drake: 

I never said anything about when it was coming... :drake: 

And I already did post proof of you arguing about it you dumb bitch... you're doing it right in this very thread LOL :tom: 

It's not a consideration, if they're already doing it... so either the leak is wrong, as you're arguing... or they aren't considering it and are actually doing it... :drake: :tom: 

It's like you're proving my point for me, you have zero idea when this consideration would bear fruit.... That was enough for you to prematurely bust a nut :adhd:

...... Which is why I laughed at your desperate ass :drake:

So just like I thought you have ZERO proof of me arguing against the Nvidia leak in every Nvidia thread like you lying ass claimed :umad:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's like you're proving my point for me, you have zero idea when this consideration would bear fruit.... That was enough for you to prematurely bust a nut :adhd:

...... Which is why I laughed at your desperate ass :drake:

So just like I thought you have ZERO proof of me arguing against the Nvidia leak in every Nvidia thread like you lying ass claimed :umad:

^ listen to yourself.. so mad because I posted that it was coming with authority :tom: 

You're even trying to make the argument about WHEN it will become true... and not whether or not it is... LOL don't think I didn't notice that.  I also didn't say a damn thing about any time it would "bear fruit" :hest: 

"You have no idea if it's twue" :tear2:

Ah, ok so you're arguing against the Nvidia leak :drake: 

The funniest thing will be Jerky coming back into this thread and dingle-berrying  your pathetic posts.  I can't wait for that :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Lmao, that's the entire PS5 library except for GoW Ragnarok.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

^ listen to yourself.. so mad because I posted that it was coming with authority :tom: 

You're even trying to make the argument about WHEN it will become true... and not whether or not it is... LOL don't think I didn't notice that.  I also didn't say a damn thing about any time it would "bear fruit" :hest: 

"You have no idea if it's twue" :tear2:

Ah, ok so you're arguing against the Nvidia leak :drake: 

The funniest thing will be Jerky coming back into this thread and dingle-berrying  your pathetic posts.  I can't wait for that :cruise: 

More lies and zero quotes of me denying the NVIDIA leak in every Nvidia thread as your lying as claimed.... Lying J the liar 🤥 

Pull up one of the zillion Nvidia remi-go and Jerry-go thread you and him had.... Im sure you can find the stuff you claimed that I said... :drake:

Get to it chump. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Remij said:

:Jeff:

It was on the Nvidia leak :mjpls:

the one that I debunked, because I asked you why other games like The Last of Us 1 Remake was not on the leak.

And then your answer that you gave was that nVidia GeForce Now list could be for games that developers use for play testing.

Which I caught you lying about that, because play testing ability was not possible nor was it available to developers when you claimed it.

So...................your basis is something that I have completely debunk and caught you lying about..........is that what you are saying?

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

More lies and zero quotes of me denying the NVIDIA leak in every Nvidia thread as your lying as claimed.... Lying J the liar 🤥 

Pull up one of the zillion Nvidia remi-go and Jerry-go thread you and him had.... Im sure you can find the stuff you claimed that I said... :drake:

Get to it chump. 

I already debunked the ENTIRE nVIdia Leak.

He already lost that argument with me, like back in August.