Tim Pool x Kanye West x Nick Fuentes x Milo

Kanye left because Tim didn't want to call out jews for Kanye's problems. Lmao. 

You know, I was wondering if Kanye latest breakdown with Alex Jones was actually real but that pretty much confirms it. He's full of hate here, the music industry has broken him, I think. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Kanye left because Tim didn't want to call out jews for Kanye's problems. Lmao. 

You know, I was wondering if Kanye latest breakdown with Alex Jones was actually real but that pretty much confirms it. He's full of hate here, the music industry has broken him, I think. 

So it's the music industry that's causing him to spout far right talking points.... Interesting.. 

Lmfao. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So it's the music industry that's causing him to spout far right talking points.... Interesting.. 

Lmfao. 

Not quite, you dishonest simpleton. I'm insinuating that his superstar musician lifestyle has led him to some sort of mental breakdown. I don't think he's right in the head.

Go away now. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not quite, you dishonest simpleton. I'm insinuating that his superstar musician lifestyle has led him to some sort of mental breakdown. I don't think he's right in the head.

Go away now. 

You think he is sick in the head for spewing far right talking points that can be heard on Tucker Carlson, the GOP national convention etc? 

That's interesting. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You think he is sick in the head for spewing far right talking points that can be heard on Tucker Carlson, the GOP national convention etc? 

That's interesting. 

Tucker Carlson went on Alex Jones show and openly said ''I love Hitler.''?

Interesting. 

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, some people liked Kanye before he went full retard. Not sure what this has to do with anything. 

Kanye didn't just start spouting that type of rhetoric.... They invited him because of his anti-jew stance. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol. 

They literally invited him after he said he is going death con 5 on the Jews. They asked him to speak on it and elaborate and he doubled down on his antisemitism.  After the interview Tucker said Kanye isn't insane, he's just speaking the truth. 

He just took it up a notch after each right wing interview. 

Not my fault you are always uninformed and clueless to what you speak of :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They literally invited him after he said he is going death con 5 on the Jews. They asked him to speak on it and elaborate and he doubled down on his antisemitism.  After the interview Tucker said Kanye isn't insane, he's just speaking the truth. 

He just took it up a notch after each right wing interview. 

Not my fault you are always uninformed and clueless to what you speak of :umad:

What antisemitic things did he say during the Tucker interview? I'm pretty sure around that time Shapiro was praising him and he wouldn't praise someone who was openly stating antisemite hatred on Fox News. 

I never liked him and I always consider him a dumbass, sorry if I don't keep track of everything 'Ye' says or do. 

On 2022-12-06 at 12:36 PM, Goukosan said:

Lmfao. 

The Black Hebrew conspiracy theory is a GOP psyop? That's what MSNBC told you to say? LOL

32 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The Black Hebrew conspiracy theory is a GOP psyop? That's what MSNBC told you to say? LOL

That Kyrie Irving, you're confusing your black guys. 

Kanye is the one who said he will go Death con 5 on the Jews and spoke about his love for Hitler. :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That Kyrie Irvin, you're confusing your black guys. 

Kanye is the one who said he will go Death con 5 on the Jews and spoke about his love for Hitler. :umad:

Kanye did too, dude! He said, "Black people are actually Jews." 

That diabolical GOP has tricked both of these innocent black men into believing anti-Jew conspiracy theories. I'll ever vote Republican! MSNBC Uber Alles!

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Kanye did too, dude! He said, "Black people are actually Jews." 

That diabolical GOP has tricked both of these innocent black men into believing anti-Jew conspiracy theories. I'll ever vote Republican! MSNBC Uber Alles!

He wasn't invited on right wing shows until he went death con 5 though :umad:

Who's claiming he was tricked? His views just line up with that segment of the population.