Gran Turismo series surpasses 90 million lifetime sales.

:hest: Flopza who?!

About that PC version that people were running with a few days ago, Kaz has debunked it. Says he was considering the possibility but he's not doing anything about it or working on a PC version like some in western media claimed.

It doesn't matter either way, I'm sure PC gamers will love it if it comes to PC and it will dominate Flopza on PC as well. Congrats to the best pseudo-realistic racing sim out there. Flopza can't touch this. This successful milestone reached right after they won the TGA Award for best driving game, Kaz must be proud :aitch:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-7-wins-best-sports-racing-game-at-the-game-awards/

110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Gran Turismo series surpasses 90 million lifetime sales.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He considered it though

its gonna be funny when this forum's resident fakeboy starts altering his theory to keep the dream alive.   they already started doing it on neogaf by posting two year old Sony tweets regard

Nobody remembers Flopza winning last year you clown. We are in 2022 not 2021, you salty bitch living in the past       Flopza doesn’t have the sales, popularity or acclaim GT7 has and i

Posted Images

Well, there have been about 13 games. Not really that impressive considering Mario Kart 8 has over 45 million alone. Lol

Also, were there even any other racing games released this year? What else could have even won racing GOTY? 

Forza won three awards (including the same as OP) last year. 

The only time both Forza and GT were both nominated, guess who won? (Spoiler: it was Forza.)

Bonus: Look at the comments in the article at GTPLANET.  It’s filled with Cows saying how GT7 sucks and isn’t deserving of the award. :hest:

Some of my favorites:

I so wish GT7 had been a more complete title, more deserving of this award (and many more). Single player content is sorely lacking, with no other championship events added in the several recent updates. How hard is it for them to add more races and championships with decent rewards? The game is already built, the cars and tracks are there, why not give us more and more events to use them? How in the world is there no single player race featuring Gr.1 cars at Le Mans, the very place that those cars are famous for racing at? 

The daily points reward system is downright hostile and programmed to give out the worst rewards 95% of the time. Why PD? Why such hate and punishment for people who bought your game? I wish these questions would be asked during the recent interviews with Kaz.

———————

Not a good thing, rewarding Kaz for this mediocrity and giving another unwanted ego boost 🫤

————————

I believe if need for speed unbound would had release in time to be a nominee it would had beat gt7.

I have no strong feeling over it winning all I know is this invite system is fast killing any little enjoyment I still have left for this game. 

———————

I agree with the sentiments that this is a reward for an undercooked, false promise of a return to the glory days of the franchise.

For a few years, my bread and butter has been online racing. GT Sport delivered on that with a very narrow focus, but pissed a lot of longtime fans off with almost no singleplayer.

GT7 provides an overly simplistic and heavily gated singleplayer experience that in no way caters to longtime fans that wanted that classic SP feel.

Online is still undercooked and not used to its full potential. Why are there no playlists, for lack of a better word, of online racing? What if I like formula cars, why isn't there a daily/weekly race category for formula racing? Why are there no non-world championship weekly race series?

When GT Sport came out, I felt it had the potential to revolutionize the game. Click on the Sunday Cup on the map, choose whether you want to race the offline or online version. Click online, be matched up against other players wanting to race the Sunday Cup online.

GT7 is tremendously wasted potential and makes me question the resource allocations internally at PD, for yet another release.

At this point, I, and many like me, have exited to go to iRacing. So it annoys me quite a bit that the fans who want that solid, amazing singleplayer experience can't even get catered to. Its the age-old question of: What the **** is Polyphony doing with their development time budget?

—————————

They had luck, no other first party racing game as Forza Horizon or Motrosport was released in the same year.

Otherwise, ...

————————

It was so good I sold my console along with GT7 a few weeks ago.

———————-

GT7 should not have won, it was broken from the start and ther are still alot of thing it still needs. Kinda ****ed up that it won don't you think?

Edited by ghostz
48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He considered it though :adhd:

its gonna be funny when this forum's resident fakeboy starts altering his theory to keep the dream alive.

they already started doing it on neogaf by posting two year old Sony tweets regarding Miles Morales.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well, there have been about 13 games. Not really that impressive considering Mario Kart 8 has over 45 million alone. Lol

Also, were there even any other racing games released this year? What else could have even won racing GOTY? 

Forza won three awards (including the same as OP) last year. 

The only time both Forza and GT were both nominated, guess who won? (Spoiler: it was Forza.)

Bonus: Look at the comments in the article at GTPLANET.  It’s filled with Cows saying how GT7 sucks and isn’t deserving of the award. :hest:

Some of my favorites:

I so wish GT7 had been a more complete title, more deserving of this award (and many more). Single player content is sorely lacking, with no other championship events added in the several recent updates. How hard is it for them to add more races and championships with decent rewards? The game is already built, the cars and tracks are there, why not give us more and more events to use them? How in the world is there no single player race featuring Gr.1 cars at Le Mans, the very place that those cars are famous for racing at? 

The daily points reward system is downright hostile and programmed to give out the worst rewards 95% of the time. Why PD? Why such hate and punishment for people who bought your game? I wish these questions would be asked during the recent interviews with Kaz.

———————

Not a good thing, rewarding Kaz for this mediocrity and giving another unwanted ego boost 🫤

————————

I believe if need for speed unbound would had release in time to be a nominee it would had beat gt7.

I have no strong feeling over it winning all I know is this invite system is fast killing any little enjoyment I still have left for this game. 

———————

I agree with the sentiments that this is a reward for an undercooked, false promise of a return to the glory days of the franchise.

For a few years, my bread and butter has been online racing. GT Sport delivered on that with a very narrow focus, but pissed a lot of longtime fans off with almost no singleplayer.

GT7 provides an overly simplistic and heavily gated singleplayer experience that in no way caters to longtime fans that wanted that classic SP feel.

Online is still undercooked and not used to its full potential. Why are there no playlists, for lack of a better word, of online racing? What if I like formula cars, why isn't there a daily/weekly race category for formula racing? Why are there no non-world championship weekly race series?

When GT Sport came out, I felt it had the potential to revolutionize the game. Click on the Sunday Cup on the map, choose whether you want to race the offline or online version. Click online, be matched up against other players wanting to race the Sunday Cup online.

GT7 is tremendously wasted potential and makes me question the resource allocations internally at PD, for yet another release.

At this point, I, and many like me, have exited to go to iRacing. So it annoys me quite a bit that the fans who want that solid, amazing singleplayer experience can't even get catered to. Its the age-old question of: What the **** is Polyphony doing with their development time budget?

—————————

They had luck, no other first party racing game as Forza Horizon or Motrosport was released in the same year.

Otherwise, ...

————————

It was so good I sold my console along with GT7 a few weeks ago.

———————-

GT7 should not have won, it was broken from the start and ther are still alot of thing it still needs. Kinda ****ed up that it won don't you think?

Nobody remembers Flopza and MS has released more Flopza games through Flopza and Flopza Horizon. The combined sales of your Flopza games doesn’t even come close, cry harder :freeman: 

Did Flopza Horizon even chart on NPD the month it came out? Nobody remembers because it was like a fart in the wind :drake:

This was the sales data before Sony updated GT lifetime sales. Entire Flopza series including Flopza Motorsport and Flopza Horizon haven’t even reached 20 million yet, LMFAO! Nobody outside the lemshit community gives a shit about Flopza.

1DA9DD92-174B-4D09-81E0-B2834EDD7569.png

I know it hurts you deeply that GT7 won best driving/sports game. Copy/pasting some shitty quotes from GTPlanet comments section isn’t gonna change the fact that GT7 owns your soul and is the most successful sim racing franchise by a country mile  :mroff:

IMG_1348.JPG.b83be132d5888b97c83a77b30c842964.JPG110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

^addressed nothing I posted.  LOL. Forza has more awards, Sony fans hate GT7, and the sales aren’t that impressive. According your own admission GT7 sold under 5 million, meanwhile Forza 5 has had over 20 million unique players alone. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

^addressed nothing I posted.  LOL. Forza has more awards, Sony fans hate GT7, and the sales aren’t that impressive. According your own admission GT7 sold under 5 million, meanwhile Forza 5 has had over 20 million unique players alone. 

The 2022 driving game of the year is GT7. The most successful sim racing series of all time is GT, nothing else matters, your tears are delicious :aitch:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The 2022 driving game of the year is GT7. The most successful sim racing series of all time is GT, nothing else matters, your tears are delicious :aitch:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

Forza won more awards last year and the only time they were both nominated Forza won. 

FH5 was also played by 4x the people. 

Firepower ITT:

9981057.gif

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Forza won more awards last year and the only time they were both nominated Forza won. 

FH5 was also played by 4x the people. 

Firepower ITT:

9981057.gif

His feeble attempts at damage controlling GT7’s success continue to flop just like his favorite console the FlopBox Series L. The meltdowns and his tears of impotent fanboy rage continue to flow :hest:

IMG_1348.JPG.b83be132d5888b97c83a77b30c842964.JPG

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

His feeble attempts at damage controlling GT7’s success continue to flop just like his favorite console the FlopBox Series L. The meltdowns and his tears of impotent fanboy rage continue to flow :hest:

IMG_1348.JPG.b83be132d5888b97c83a77b30c842964.JPG

He can’t address one single point made. Jehu-lite. :tom:

EaRoZtiWAAIYi1Y.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He can’t address one single point made. Jehu-lite. :tom:

EaRoZtiWAAIYi1Y.jpg

There is no point to address because you aren’t making any points. 

:hest: All I see is meltdown posts and your delicious lemshit tears.

2E34DFE4-B742-441E-9BB7-0DE64D0A3FDB.thumb.jpeg.f97c21420e5232cff0dada37fa8a3327.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There is no point to address because you aren’t making any points. 

:hest: All I see is meltdown posts and your delicious lemshit tears.

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif

The points have been made. forza 5 won more awards at the same show last year, was played by 4x the people as gt7, gt7 is hated by most Sony fans, and forza beat GT head to head at the same award show the only time they were both nominated. 

he can’t even addresss ONE of those points. 

post more memes to hide your tears :hehe:

6 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The points have been made. forza 5 won more awards at the same show last year, was played by 4x the people as gt7, gt7 is hated by most Sony fans, and forza beat GT head to head at the same award show the only time they were both nominated. 

he can’t even addresss ONE of those points. 

post more memes to hide your tears :hehe:

Point has been made that Forza has flopped (didn't even chart on NPD lol) and has sold nowhere close to GT7 which is the Sports/Racing Game of the Year for 2022 and you are mad and upset :hest:

Get Rekt :moto:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Point has been made that Forza has flopped (didn't even chart on NPD lol) and has sold nowhere close to GT7 which is the Sports/Racing Game of the Year for 2022 and you are mad and upset :hest:

Get Rekt :moto:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

Forza was played by 4x the amount of people and won more awards at the same show last year. 

the only time forza and GT were both dominated, forza won. 

There is nothing you can say to this. 

if it’s sales you care about, glad to hear you agree Mario kart and NFS are significantly better games than GT.. and that forza horizon 3 smokes gt6. 

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it wasn't

prove this.

He can't.

The clown can't even prove Flopza charted in the NPD or UK charts the month it launched meanwhile GT7 was topping the charts for several months after it launched :hest:

93E82E20-3805-4C18-A460-DE97BD4BF738.thumb.jpeg.f45aad9d915ca9eae9d7f33181eca8c3.jpeg

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I asked you for proof that 20 million people played FH5

Where is the proof?

We're waiting.

His source is the same shitty source that told us 20 million people were playing Floplo Infinite only for it to completely die weeks after its launch :sabu:

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 12.24.01 AM.png

^  ^ This is from a minute ago. Almost Christmas Eve on a Friday night with kids off school and look at the pathetic numbers :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER