Playstation dominance continues (TLHBFR!!!!!)

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Where are the GOW trophies you bragged about? :cruise:

Watch the meltdown continue:

Crying and deflecting all over the thread and refusing to address the white elephant in the room that is Xbox getting raped worldwide by the PS5 :mroff::mroff::mroff:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Crying and deflecting all over the thread and refusing to address the white elephant in the room that is Xbox getting raped worldwide by the PS5 :mroff::mroff::mroff:

Crying and deflecting that you took 14 hours to post a pic of your ps5, then demanded I provide a copy of my receipt, which I did, then said you “threw yours away”

then bragged about a game you don’t own and got called out on it. :tom:

you literally don’t own a PS5. :kaz: I can post a pic of mine at any time, but you have been using that exact same picture over and over again. :deadest:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Crying and deflecting that you took 14 hours to post a pic of your ps5, then demanded I provide a copy of my receipt, which I did, then said you “threw yours away”

then bragged about a game you don’t own and got called out on it. :tom:

you literally don’t own a PS5. :kaz: I can post a pic of mine at any time, but you have been using that exact same picture over and over again. :deadest:

:freeben: That's all interesting but when are you gonna address the fact that the Xbox is getting completely assraped by the PS5 in every continent?

:hest: Are you gonna keep deflecting or are you gonna tell us when you expect LBox to make a 2023 comeback like you predicted?

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:freeben: That's all interesting but when are you gonna address the fact that the Xbox is getting completely assraped by the PS5 in every continent?

:hest: Are you gonna keep deflecting or are you gonna tell us when you expect LBox to make a 2023 comeback like you predicted last year?

I’ve contributed to PS5’s sales, why would I want it to do bad? 

Meanwhile you’re stanning for a console you don’t own and games you don’t play :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

My nephew contributed to PS5’s sales, why would I want it to do bad? 

:hest: I'm sure Sony is very grateful for your nephew's contribution to their worldwide dominance but what does that have to do with the Potato Series consoles flopping worldwide?

:vabe: When do you expect the LBox consoles will make a comeback? We are still awaiting your reply.

IMG_9726.JPG.099262efdc626f5210b032e397ae9309.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: I'm sure Sony is very grateful for your nephew's contribution to their worldwide dominance but what does that have to do with the Potato Series consoles flopping worldwide?

:vabe: When do you expect the LBox consoles will make a comeback? We are still awaiting your reply.

IMG_9726.JPG.099262efdc626f5210b032e397ae9309.JPG

Let’s make an sig bet then and really see who owns a PS5. :reg:

saying no to this only proves you don’t. :hehe:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Let’s make an sig bet then and really see who owns a PS5. :reg:

saying no to this only proves you don’t. :hehe:

:kaz: I already posted my PS5 and PC, you've posted your nephew's PS5.

You already lost the bet a week ago, nothing to bet :mroff:

:mj: Answer my question and stop deflecting

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEGIMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg