Xcluded: Octopath Traveler 2 GameSpot review - 8

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

At least it doesn’t look three decades old :mj:

and lucky me, I can play both for half the cost. :juggle: still not playing that snes looking trash tho. :mj:

of course you’re not, it’s xcluded :mj: 

and yeah you get a grey/brown 6.0 shovelware shooter for half the cost, “lucky” you :rawf:

37 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

of course you’re not, it’s xcluded :mj: 

and yeah you get a grey/brown 6.0 shovelware shooter for half the cost, “lucky” you :rawf:

No, I could play Octomom Groveler if I wanted to… I have a switch and a PS5 as well.  But I wouldn’t play it even if it was on Gamepass. Meanwhile Cows would have to drop $130 to play both. :juggle: 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
46 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, I could play Octomom Groveler if I wanted to… I have a switch and a PS5 as well.  But I wouldn’t play it even if it was on Gamepass. Meanwhile Cows would have to drop $130 to play both. :juggle: 

yeah but youre a poverty gamer that only plays whats on xflop hobo pass :pavarotti: and i would gladly pay $60 for a quality AA title. meanwhile no one wants to play atomic heart even for free :D 

17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah but youre a poverty gamer that only plays whats on xflop hobo pass :pavarotti: and i would gladly pay $60 for a quality AA title. meanwhile no one wants to play atomic heart even for free :D 

I have bought several switch and PS5 games, nice try :hehe: