I've been wondering why lemshits don't post VGChartz any more, now I know why..... (TLHBFR!!!)

Screenshot 2023-02-23 182405.jpgE3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.99aacf541eaad08a8529940826fa6616.jpgFpg0lJsaMAAOQeK.thumb.jpg.35a729ca4b348052433d9cb22b14f5cb.jpg

:kaz: Sad thing is that this was for last month. This month is even more terrible for LBox considering that the PS5 is even outselling the Switch in Japan for the past 4 weeks straight .

:hest: February is gonna be a bloodbath!!!

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have always been. Which is why this thread is full of selfownage.

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

I haven't even heard the term VGChartz in a while. But wasn't the consensus that their numbers are actually pretty inaccurate?

Yea, they are shit.

They always overinflate ShitBox's numbers but this month and last month have been so bad for MS they can't even fake Xbox numbers to look good anymore  :mj:

23 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

They have always been.

Which is why this thread is full of selfownage.

No selfownage on my part just ownage for you lemshits.

Lemshits like Ghostz and Lemij used this shit site in the past because they always overestimated LBox numbers and you probably cheered this shitty site at some point.

Now you're remembering that their numbers are ass because ShitBox is getting anally destroyed by PS5 :mj:

Point is VGChartz was popular with you lemshits at some point and now you clowns don't use it anymore :lawl:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.59537531b359c4ad7089983d2e2a8ed4.JPG

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This fool digging up posts from 6 months ago :mj:

Desperate because there’s nothing to play on PS5.0 :tom:

6 months is when ShitBox last competed in sales on VGChartz with the PS5  hence proving my point  :kaz:

:mj: You retards were using VGChartz when it was posting higher numbers for ShitBox but as soon as Sony fixed their hardware shortages you retards stopped using VGChartz .

You gonna lie and say that post above isn't yours?  :freeman: Just like you lied about owning PS5 and are instead posing with your nephew's PS5.

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

6 months is when ShitBox last competed in sales on VGChartz with the PS5  hence proving my point  :kaz:

:mj: You retards were using VGChartz when it was posting higher numbers for ShitBox but as soon as Sony fixed their hardware shortages you retards stopped using VGChartz .

You gonna lie and say that post above isn't yours?  :freeman: Just like you lied about owning PS5 and are instead posing with your nephew's PS5.

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

LMAO you know you failed when you have to resort using Jerrys bait. :tom:

this guys got nothing, especially nothing to play on PS5.0 :kaz:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He doesnt even know what he’s posting, claims PS5 outsold switch the last 4 weeks in Japan and posts another pic showing Switch outselling PS5 in Japan in the last month :deadest:

:hest:We're at the end of February retard. The VGChart pic is showing numbers for only January.

The tweet showing PS5 outselling Switch in Japan includes February as well. PS5 has outsold Switch for the last 4 weeks in a row according to Gematsu :kaz:.

Jesus, you are a blind and illiterate retard :lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:We're at the end of February retard. The VGChart pic is showing numbers for only January.

The tweet showing PS5 outselling Switch in Japan includes February as well. PS5 has outsold Switch for the last 4 weeks in a row accord to Gematsu :kaz:.

Jesus, you are a blind and illiterate retard :lawl:

And still not a damn game to play :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LMAO you know you failed when you have to resort using Jerrys bait. :tom:

this guys got nothing, especially nothing to play on PS5.0 :kaz:

I got nothing except your posts quoting VGChartz as a source  :mj:

:lawl: Are you gonna lie now and say those quotes of you and Lemij using vgchartz as a source are doctored by Cow ninjas? 

:mroff: I've exposed his lying lemshit ass and all he can do is cry that I'm pulling posts from 6 months ago  :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I got nothing except your posts quotingg VGChartz as a source  :mj:

:lawl: Are you gonna lie now and say those quotes of you and Lemij using vgchartz as a source are doctored by Cow ninjas? 

:mroff: I've exposed his lying lemshit ass and all he can do is cry that I'm pulling posts from 6 months ago  :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Notice he doesn’t deny having nothing to play :blessed:

Notice he doesn’t deny having nothing to play :blessed:

The exposed retard can't refute my posts. He's been caught red-handed and is caught in a loop repeating himself :mj:

His brain has malfunctioned after realizing he can't get away from this exposure  :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

E30LV_QVUAMop8f.jpg.1ee1e86846e555a99d7cd40d524ae99e.jpg

He still can’t name a game he’s playing :kaz:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

:mroff: I've completely broken him. He can't deny the post I posted wasn't his. Watch  him go into an infinite loop of self-ownage and denial as he tries to get away from being exposed as a fraud and a liar.

IMG_9476.thumb.JPG.b5aedee1394ef667fbeaa89e9b4ef092.JPG

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Still not a single game. He’s fuming! :tom:

:mj: Why would you ask about what I'm playing when we have a thread for that already where I've posted gameplay shots of my games several times in????

?

:lawl:Why are you deflecting from your ownage with bullshit questions like this?  Is it because you've been exposed as a clown?

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.99aacf541eaad08a8529940826fa6616.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER