City Skylines 2

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There is no game play. It's a simulator 

real life is also a simulator, you stupid fgt :drake: 

39 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There is no game play. It's a simulator 

sorry i'm drunk and I feel bad for saying that shite, make some more music please, you stupid fgt :drake: 

45 minutes ago, kaz said:

sorry i'm drunk and I feel bad for saying that shite, make some more music please, you stupid fgt :drake: 

I'm working on an epic masterpiece 

The shit better have ray tracing / global illumination with that non gameplay trailer damn.

Guessing it won't have multiplayer which is a shame cause it was cool in the hated 2013 SimCity.

I want a Paradox game that combines the city builder with the politics/economics of their other games.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

The shit better have ray tracing / global illumination with that non gameplay trailer damn.

Guessing it won't have multiplayer which is a shame cause it was cool in the hated 2013 SimCity.

I want a Paradox game that combines the city builder with the politics/economics of their other games.

I dropped those kinda games because there is a massive flood of ninch scenarios. FROSTPUNKU etc.

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

I hope it lets you simulate San Francisco and you can have homeless camps with feces all over the streets.