1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

The demo did give me those FEAR feelings. I think the problem is gonna be it's an indie title and the FEAR we want would be at the level of an Arkane or Machinegames.

Your post made me want to check to see if Monolith is even around anymore as they would definitely be the most qualified to make this type of game again. And apparently they still exist but have been quietly working on a Wonder Woman game since 2017 :| 

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Your post made me want to check to see if Monolith is even around anymore as they would definitely be the most qualified to make this type of game again. And apparently they still exist but have been quietly working on a Wonder Woman game since 2017 :| 

They were godtier for a minute between FEAR and No One Lives Forever. But i don't think the studio exists anything like their hayday. NOLF is so fucked by competing IP claims that a website openly hosts both games for free:

http://nolfrevival.tk/

I tried it out on Steam Deck early and it was a little wonky. Might be solid now. Great fucking games.

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Upvote 1