With PS5 Pro being highly likely will MS bother with a Series X Pro?

8 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Your retarded ass is acting like MS won’t drop the price of their horseshit consoles the moment Sony drops Spiderman 2 and rapes them to hell in sales by the holidays

You’re acting like any of this shit is new when the Series X generation is more or less a play by play of last gen. None of this is new and by holiday season we’ll be seeing huge permanent price drops on the Series X just like was saw with the Series S last year. Sony won’t be dropping their price and your retarded ass will be looking foolish again :drake:

This neither here nor there, you said GS pays more for PS5s and they simply don’t. :kaz:

Ms can barely shift 2 consoles, a third would be too much for them. Besides looking at how even the X is underperforming, with devs lack of care towards the xbox platform and the series S holding the whole thing back, it's doubtful a 3rd xbox would gain much.

37 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ms can barely shift 2 consoles, a third would be too much for them. Besides looking at how even the X is underperforming, with devs lack of care towards the xbox platform and the series S holding the whole thing back, it's doubtful a 3rd xbox would gain much.

A 4tflop S with a 20tflop Pro is going to look comical.

10 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

PS5 has a good non cross gen line up. Stellar Blade, Horizon Burning Shores, Spiderman, Silent Hill 2 with more obviously coming.

Its been out for over 2 years. No it does not. Nor does Xbox.

10 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This neither here nor there, you said GS pays more for PS5s and they simply don’t. :kaz:

I said they paid more for Playstations  last gen you retard. Can’t you read? I got more for my PS4 trade-in than they were giving for Xbox trade-ins last gen. I know you are a retard but you need to take some reading and comprehension classes, this is getting embarrassing :cruise:

5D0785C7-7F5F-40F0-96A7-9AA3A4CC7FA0.thumb.jpeg.dbba7c27a658c4745e03f110a74e6f8f.jpeg

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I said they paid more for Playstations  last gen you retard. Can’t you read? I got more for my PS4 trade-in than they were giving for Xbox trade-ins last gen. I know you are a retard but you need to take some reading and comprehension classes, this is getting embarrassing :cruise:

5D0785C7-7F5F-40F0-96A7-9AA3A4CC7FA0.thumb.jpeg.dbba7c27a658c4745e03f110a74e6f8f.jpeg

No, they weren’t. I traded in both a Xbox and PS last gen and got the exact same value. You’re lying out your ass :tom:

I also just looked and now they’re giving MORE for a one x compared to ps4 pro :deadest:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, they weren’t. I traded in both a Xbox and PS last gen and got the exact same value. You’re lying out your ass :tom:

I also just looked and now they’re giving MORE for a one x compared to ps4 pro :deadest:

You’re full of shit and a liar. I know for a fact that GS was giving more money for PS4s last gen than ShitBox. I had friends literally trade in their ShitBox One the same time I was trading in my PS4 and they got less, FOH you lying retard :cruise:

:hest: Why the fuck would Gamestop give you the same money for a used ShitBox One as an in demand PS4 when they weren’t selling and MS didn’t release any games for the piece of shit? ShitBox One also cost less than a PS4 for the majority of the gen and PS4 only got one price drop while ShitBox One got multiple.

38 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re full of shit and a liar. I know for a fact that GS was giving more money for PS4s last gen than ShitBox. I had friends literally trade in their ShitBox One the same time I was trading in my PS4 and they got less, FOH you lying retard :cruise:

:hest: Why the fuck would Gamestop give you the same money for a used ShitBox One as an in demand PS4 when they weren’t selling and MS didn’t release any games for the piece of shit? ShitBox One also cost less than a PS4 for the majority of the gen and PS4 only got one price drop while ShitBox One got multiple.

Like I said, a one x right now gets MORE than a ps4 pro. You’re full of shit :tom: