PS5 is getting 4 non cross gen exclusives this year

Spiderman 2

Stellar Blade

FFXVI

Silent Hill 2 remake 

Possibly more could get announced. Cross gen is over officially with no PS5 shortage and those sales.

Forspoken was another one so 5 games from Sony but alas that one flopped hard.

The fact most games are cross gen on PS5 now is a myth there isn't a single cross gen exclusive announced so far.

The fact is most games ARE cross gen and you show us that by listing only 4 games ( only 1 FP ) almost what, 3 years into the gen? This whole gen so far has been cross gen and most of the games that arent, could have been.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The fact is most games ARE cross gen and you show us that by listing only 4 games ( only 1 FP ) almost what, 3 years into the gen? This whole gen so far has been cross gen and most of the games that arent, could have been.

PS5 was impossible to by till a few months ago and COVID was a factor

4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

PS5 was impossible to by till a few months ago and COVID was a factor

No it wasnt. But Yeah covid did play a big part in making games.

It's been a pretty lacklustre gen so far. Last gen booted the previous gen off pretty quickly. But with each generation we get diminishing returns. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

It's been a pretty lacklustre gen so far. Last gen booted the previous gen off pretty quickly. But with each generation we get diminishing returns. 

Looking at Horizon it's very hard to call this a gen of diminishing returns. Plus SSDs are a total game changer in the quality of life.

28 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Looking at Horizon it's very hard to call this a gen of diminishing returns. Plus SSDs are a total game changer in the quality of life.

The SSD has easily been the best part of this “new gen”. Hopefully, we’ll see more visual bumps. 

1 hour ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I don’t care what anyone says, Horizon Burning Shores is full next gen. After playing it on my PS5 I can see why they made it PS5 only. :aitch:  It’s a fucking unbelievable looking game and totally next gen and I say this after maxing out CP2077 on my PC in full path tracing glory.

Anyone thinking Horizon Burning Shores isn’t next gen has unrealistic expectations for next gen or is delusional. :drake: Nothing on ShitBox will be touching this game anytime soon if at all.

Edited by FIREPOWER