Jedi Survivor GS review - 8.0

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:hest:he just pretended to not hear the absolute truth about him that I was dishing out

:kaz:thus living up to him being a dick tucker...............a bald, cucky dick tucker:drake:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is getting angry, he doesn't know what to say, so he thinks that clinging onto his swing-and-miss is helping him:hest:

I've literally made him so mad, his brain stopped moving............similar to his scalp on top of his head.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is getting angry, he doesn't know what to say, so he thinks that clinging onto his swing-and-miss is helping him:hest:

I've literally made him so mad, his brain stopped moving............similar to his scalp on top of his head.:hest:

The scalp on top of my head 

:kaz:

he doenst even know what he’s saying. That’s alright, he’s gonna save ….$6 :bena:

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-X my bad, but I just learned that EA Play Pro is exclusive to PC. Consoles only have regular EA Play, which doesn't get day 1 releases.

The first game should be on EA Play though and at $5 its worth trying.

for sure man! i kind of want to play that xbox indie game you you posted about first.

• Upvote 1

I was gonna pay the $15 for EA Play Pro to play this but based on what i've seen and heard of the PC version it would likely be a miserable experience on my PC.....the only other option would be to pay the $70 for the PS5 version, but im not sure I can do that given how much of a bad spot my car has put me in financially.

I might just skip it entirely for now.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was gonna pay the $15 for EA Play Pro to play this but based on what i've seen and heard of the PC version it would likely be a miserable experience on my PC.....the only other option would be to pay the $70 for the PS5 version, but im not sure I can do that given how much of a bad spot my car has put me in financially.

I might just skip it entirely for now.

get it on amazon and then return it. it will cost you nothing lol.

• Haha 1