Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores PS5 - DF Tech Review - A Visual Masterclass

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like Guerilla takes the crown of best looking 2023 game again with some improvements to the already amazing visuals.

He’s having a multi-page System Wars meltdown.    He got laughed out of the last thread he made for Horizon’s GS score and now the retard is trying to hijack the Digital Foundry thread because

he's crying so hard, that he's been caught lying, and he's been caught losing a bet that he started, and is now trying to pretend he never made.   Oh man.........talk about world-class dick

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:hest:

LOL Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is so angry he doesn't know what to type, after I revealed him to be a couch surfer who looks over his nephew's should to see him play video games.:kaz:

• Haha 1
  • NPC 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is so angry he doesn't know what to type, after I revealed him to be a couch surfer who looks over his nephew's should to see him play video games.:kaz:

He’s dreaming again :kaz:

meanwhile, we have undeniable proof he doesn’t play HFW :mroff:

• NPC 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

meanwhile

.....he sleeps on the couch and doesn't own any video game systems, nor video games:hest:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is so angry right now:hest:He'll be sure to type a long message after his nephew stops using the Macbook and lets him borrow it LOLOL

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
37 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s OFF the rails, completely losing it because burning shores is a FLOPPPPP

You LOVE to see it :banderoos:

I’m not the one having a full blown meltdown trying to damage control Digital Foundry’s high praise of Horizon with Gamespot scores :mroff:

What a fucking retard. The DLC is an 82 on MC (higher than 99% of the flops he plays on his ShitBox) and on top of that looks better than every single game he’s ever played in his miserable life :drake:.

All the bad ShitBox news this week has sent him over the edge :luff:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

55 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m not the one having a full blown meltdown trying to damage control Digital Foundry’s high praise of Horizon with Gamespot scores :mroff:

What a fucking retard. The DLC is an 82 on MC (higher than 99% of the flops he plays on his ShitBox) and on top of that looks better than every single game he’s ever played in his miserable life :drake:.

All the bad ShitBox news this week has sent him over the edge :luff:

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

now he wants to run to M@C :mj: guess you’re ready to admit fh5 smokes gt7 then :banderoos:

• NPC 1
8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

now he wants to run to M@C :mj: guess you’re ready to admit fh5 smokes gt7 then :banderoos:

:drake: He’s having a multi-page System Wars meltdown. 

He got laughed out of the last thread he made for Horizon’s GS score and now the retard is trying to hijack the Digital Foundry thread because the DLC raping all the dogshit games he’s played on his Series L is giving him sleepless nights :lawl:

He can’t even type properly :luff:

:cruise:WTF is “M@C”?

5E72E644-AE21-4805-AF26-BD1ECCBC0430.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:drake: He’s having a multi-page System Wars meltdown. 

He got laughed out of the last thread he made for Horizon’s GS score and now the retard is trying to hijack the Digital Foundry thread because the DLC raping all the dogshit games he’s played on his Series L is giving him sleepless nights :lawl:

He can’t even type properly :luff:

:cruise:WTF is “M@C”?

5E72E644-AE21-4805-AF26-BD1ECCBC0430.jpeg

MC is metacritic… where FH>GT :banderoos:

and anywhere you look.. horizon is a flop :banderoos:

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

MC is metacritic… where FH>GT :banderoos:

and anywhere you look.. horizon is a flop :banderoos:

Tough week, he’s now bringing up GT vs Flopza in a DF thread for Horizon’s graphics. A game that doesn’t sell even a 1/10th of what the last GT sold. Also a game that was delisted and didn’t chart the month it released because it flopped so hard :cruise:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: you are beyond down bad.

:dbry:What a fucking meltdown! I knew this week was tough for you but Geezus!

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.jpeg

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Tough week, he’s now bringing up GT vs Flopza in a DF thread for Horizon’s graphics. A game that doesn’t sell even a 1/10th of what the last GT sold. Also a game that was delisted and didn’t chart the month it released because it flopped so hard :cruise:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: you are beyond down bad.

:dbry:What a fucking meltdown! I knew this week was tough for you but Geezus!

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.jpeg

now he’s claiming I brought up metacritic :bena:

he actually forgot HE did :mroff:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky is actively avoiding my posts, and even more hilarious, trying to project what he is doing.:kaz:

The retard is probably having the worst week of his life. All his fanboy dreams came crashing down this week :dbry:

His dreams with Activision and MS got blocked, ShitBox is 30% down in hardware and sales, and Playstation just had the best quarter in the history of gaming and broke  all sales records :cruise:

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.thumb.jpeg.d58d0f2785797b4d672b88a2331d33b9.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
36 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is probably having the worst week of his life. Only his fanboy dreams came crashing down this week :dbry:

His dreams with Activision and MS got blocked, ShitBox is 30% down in hardware and sales, and Playstation just had the best quarter in the history of gaming broke all sales records :cruise:

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.thumb.jpeg.d58d0f2785797b4d672b88a2331d33b9.jpeg

The moment I saw him make MORE and MORE threads trying to pre-celebrate Microsoft succeeding in buying Activision.............it started dawning on me.

"this dumb bastard is SUCH a failure, he is SO USED TO LOSING.........that he doesn't know when to realize that he's setting himself up to fail"

Because he's never actually won before, this was the closest he felt he was to "winning" that he started celebrating.

That's how you know he's NEVER actually sniffed success before.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The moment I saw him make MORE and MORE threads trying to pre-celebrate Microsoft succeeding in buying Activision.............it started dawning on me.

"this dumb bastard is SUCH a failure, he is SO USED TO LOSING.........that he doesn't know when to realize that he's setting himself up to fail"

Because he's never actually won before, this was the closest he felt he was to "winning" that he started celebrating.

That's how you know he's NEVER actually sniffed success before.:hest:

:feelsbadman: When you put it that way it’s pretty sad.

Cuckstz only knows how to take Ls. He’s never won anything in his life, Gawddamn :wow2:

51 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Because you’re a lemming :kaz:

LOL i literally make fun of him attempting to project, and in his very next posts, he tries to call me a lemming

:lawl: