China is close to becoming the world's largest automobile exporter

FvpkvWDWYAAUBbf?format=jpg&name=900x900

This growth is absolutely insane and very concerning. Could you imagine a future where the CCP can track and gather info on millions of us in the west just because we're driving their junk cars?

And I know Teslas are padding up this list, but for some reason there's a lot of interest in their domestically produced BYD line of cars now especially in Europe. But apparently they're complete junk and very prone to spontaneously igniting:

Sure you can get a EV for cheap which is probably very appealing to people, but at the end of the day you're still buying a low quality chinese product that probably has many other issues we don't know about yet (not including the obvious security concerns).

• Twinblade★ changed the title to China is close to becoming the world's largest automobile exporter
18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Could you imagine a future where the CCP can track and gather info on millions of us in the west just because we're driving their junk cars?

yeah I can imagine that.

It would look like this:

"GENERAL! We have tracked DA Americans...............they are driving ON MAJOR AMERICAN HIGHWAYS AND LOCAL ROADWAYS!":diplo:

What type of stupid, lazy-ass fear-mongering is this?

What else are they going to find out............what radio stations we're listening to?

"GENERAL! The Uhmericans are listening to contemporaree American Top 40 and  True Cuhrime a-Podcasts!":diplo:

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Jerry love to give his personnel data to the CCP. Always uses Huawei phones. 

i love it when you dumbasses can never complete your conspiracy theories.

you're only able to scare people are equally stupid as you, people who don't bother to sit there and think about the theory for more than 5 seconds.

i dare you to try and explain this conspiracy theory all the way through.

You won't do it, because you haven't thought of it.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

i love it when you dumbasses can never complete your conspiracy theories.

you're only able to scare people are equally stupid as you, people who don't bother to sit there and think about the theory for more than 5 seconds.

i dare you to try and explain this conspiracy theory all the way through.

You won't do it, because you haven't thought of it.

Tiktok collect personnal data from users for the CCP. Just about any Chinese company has to share it's data with the CCP. 

This is new to no one but you apparently. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

this is america

did you think i was asking you about what happens in china?

That changes nothing to my statement. Tiktok collect the data of AMERICAN citizens who use the app. 

Every app does. The difference is not all of them are in bed with the CCP.

How is this supposed to be a conspiracy? Are you high? 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That changes nothing to my statement

yes it does

literally read the topic of this thread

is twinblade making a thread saying "china makes alot of cars................for chinese people, oh man I'm really concerned about what they could be tracking"

tell me........was that the subject of the thread?

Edited by jehurey

yes it does

literally read the topic of this thread

is twinblade making a thread saying "china makes alot of cars................for chinese people, oh man I'm really concerned about what they could be tracking"

tell me........was that the subject of the thread?

I don't want them to have any of my personnel information, no matter how mundane or irrelevant it may seem. 

I'm not trying to imply it would be critical information like access to your bank account. Does it make it any better? No. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't want them to have any of my personnel information

i love how you're pretending to play stupid and not answering the question

you attempt to do this all the time..............you pretend to play stupid and not know what the argument is about

that's not going to work with me

we're not moving the goalpost

you've been asked a question.

Answer it.

if you can't, then say you can't.

you attempt to do this all the time..............you pretend to play stupid and not know what the argument is about

we're not moving the goalpost

you've been asked a question.

Answer it.

if you can't, then say you can't.

I don't see where you are going with this. 

What question? 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't see where you are going with this. 

What question? 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake:

I don't have time for your stupid games.

What question?

How it affect you as an America? I already answered.

What's the topic of this thread? This is some kind of joke? 

Those are the only questions you asked me and they're both retarded and pointless. 

I don't know why Jerry loves China so much. They literally flew a balloon across the entire country to collect data on us but somehow he's ok with driving a GPS enabled car from a Chinese auto manufacturer that has actually already been confirmed to have ties with the CCP

https://www.americanmanufacturing.org/press-release/congress-must-act-after-new-evidence-links-crrc-and-byd-to-chinese-government-and-military/

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't have time for your stupid games.

What question?

you already know what you are being asked from the very beginning

you're the one playing games and pretending to play stupid

I already know that you are clinging onto the word "question" like as if I didn't frame it in the format of a question........you get to pretend to play stupid and act like you didn't know.

its not going to work with me.

Go and read the posts, you already know the very thing I am challenging you on.

You can either answer it

Or you can't

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know why Jerry loves China so much. They literally flew a spy balloon across the entire country to collect data on us but somehow he's ok with driving a GPS enabled car from a Chinese auto manufacturer that has actually already been confirmed to have ties with the CCP

https://www.americanmanufacturing.org/press-release/congress-must-act-after-new-evidence-links-crrc-and-byd-to-chinese-government-and-military/

I love how you try and label people as loving the CCP, when they point out how stupid your conspiracy theories are.

in other words............you can't actually explain your theory, either.

I love how you try and label people as loving the CCP, when they point out how stupid your conspiracy theories are.

in other words............you can't actually explain your theory, either.

How is it a conspiracy theory when its already been proven that some chinese companies use their products to spy on people and relay that information to the CCP. Are you really this naive?

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How is it a conspiracy theory when its already been proven that some chinese companies use their products to spy on people and relay that information to the CCP. Are you really this naive?

such as?

and what are they relaying?

C'mon sweetie.................actually post the details.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

such as?

and what are they relaying?

C'mon sweetie.................actually post the details.

Why do you think Huawei phones are banned in the U.S.?

TBH I shouldn't be surprised you'd go this route because you did the same shit during COVID. Even though there was increasingly more evidence that it leaked from the Wuhan lab you continued to dismiss that as just another conspiracy theory.

Im seriously starting to think you're one of those shills the CCP pays to go around and spread propaganda to make them look good. Nobody nowadays can defend China to this extent and not be getting something out of it....