Did you guys know it's ok to be gay?

I had no idea it was ok! I am relieved. 

Yup. Definitely going to buy my next truck in rainbow. Rainbow = gay. 

Anyways, can we stop with the corporate pandering please? It's quite tiresome. It's 2023, we are ok with LGBTQ in the west. The battle has been won! But no, every year it's more more more. More pride sports jerseys, more pride flags on every business, more gay beers, more gay trucks.. give it a fucking rest. Do they not see this will only create resentment if they push it too far? Just treat everyone the fucking same with out the fucking signalling. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Cooke said:

You obviously don't get it. 

It's not that deep, bitch. You are so fucking stupid you think you are on to something by noticing targeted advertising. You're such a bootlicker you're legit like "but the straights might get mad" lol 

On 2023-05-21 at 1:37 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

We get it, you hate yourself. 

Wait, are you calling a gay person who doesn't want to associate himself with the rainbow alphabet people an insecure homophobe? :D 

Bow down to the flag, it's all about intersectional sexualities, you're all part of the same group. 

:rofl: 

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wait, are you calling a gay person who doesn't want to associate himself with the rainbow alphabet people an insecure homophobe? :D 

Bow down to the flag, it's all about intersectional sexualities, you're all part of the same group. 

No he’s calling a gay person who is flat out embarrassed by his community (admitted repeatedly by his own volition) an insecure homophobe.

You don’t see Cooke ever bothered with when something is too white, too manly, too… anything he’s not and shouldn’t be bothered of being. But when it comes to gay pride, it’s “oh noes  the str8s might get mad” and anything else part of LGBTQ+, he hates… he has issues lol

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wait, are you so sheltered that this is some out of box concept for you? You've never heard of an anti-gay politician who turned out to be secretly gay? 

This is why I treat you like a child, a lot simple shit seems like quantum mechanics to you or something. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Wait, are you so sheltered that this is some out of box concept for you? You've never heard of an anti-gay politician who turned out to be secretly gay? 

This is why I treat you like a child, a lot simple shit seems like quantum mechanics to you or something. 

Not sure what this has to do with Cook who is openly gay and obviously comfortable with it. 

Talk about grasping at straws. 

5 hours ago, z,warrior said:

No he’s calling a gay person who is flat out embarrassed by his community (admitted repeatedly by his own volition) an insecure homophobe.

You don’t see Cooke ever bothered with when something is too white, too manly, too… anything he’s not and shouldn’t be bothered of being. But when it comes to gay pride, it’s “oh noes  the str8s might get mad” and anything else part of LGBTQ+, he hates… he has issues lol

Does a rainbow on a truck make you want to buy it? Do you like being pandered to by massive corporations? Who the fuck cares about sexual orientation when buying a vehicle. That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. We don't need this shit.  

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Does a rainbow on a truck make you want to buy it? Do you like being pandered to by massive corporations? Who the fuck cares about sexual orientation when buying a vehicle. That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. We don't need this shit.  

Some people out there are making LGBTQ their whole identity. I saw a woman at the bus stop the other day and she was draped in rainbow colors from head to toe, green colored hair and was morbidly obese (of course). I'm not even joking.

Ok, you're 'queer', we saw you. Such a fascinating and unique personality trait. :roll: 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's inclusive, that's it. As any car should be. But you don't see that much diversity when picturing a "pickup truck driver" compared to how diverse a "car driver" is. Like seriously do pickup truck drivers automatically get a red flannel with their purchase or what? They all look the same... you drive a truck, how many flannels do you own? Prove my point

2 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

It's inclusive, that's it. As any car should be. But you don't see that much diversity when picturing a "pickup truck driver" compared to how diverse a "car driver" is. Like seriously do pickup truck drivers automatically get a red flannel with their purchase or what? They all look the same... you drive a truck, how many flannels do you own? Prove my point

A CAR IS ALREADY INCLUSIVE. ANYONE CAN BUY ONE AND EVERYONE ALREADY DOES. its meaningless woke virtue signaling and its fucking vomit inducing. If you want to put a rainbow flag on your car then go for it. I see plenty of them, that's great! but the massive multinational company Ford doesn't need to make a commercial about people's sexual orientation. We shouldn't give a fuck about this stuff anymore. We need to move on and just be a cohesive society that stops with the identity bullshit. In the long run it will end up being decisive. 

The force feeding of "inclusiveness" when it wasn't even needed just gets on people's nerves and makes them resentful.  How many times must straight people be slapped in the face with rainbows and pride flags? it just gets annoying after awhile and it needs to come to an end. I don't care what straight people do in their bedrooms and they shouldn't care about us but we keep shoving it down their throats. LOOK AT ME IM GAAAAAAAAAAAAY... ugh. 

• Haha 1

All of this corporation pandering is coming from the WEF ESG score system. Soon it will be forced down your throat in every mass consumerism products. For those who don't know ESG stands for environmental, social, governance. Not much different than a social credit score system based on those three factors. Any company part of the system that will not push the message enough is going to see it's social credits deducted, which lead to less perks and funding for the company.

This is why you can't watch commercials for more than 5 seconds without having some woke social engineering scene that doesn't reflect real life at all.  

And this is why a company of soap is judging the video games you play. Fantasy RPGs have to represent every normal person in existence, including, fat ugly people. FFXVII's hero is going to be a fat, black, trans woman in a wheelchair, because representation. 

74% of girls don't feel represented in video game. Oh noes.  :kaz: 

Yeah, because when I play Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy what I want to see is myself in an italian plumber cereal mascot, a gay elf wearing spandex and effeminate Japanese men that looks like supermodels. 

Clown world. But bu MAH representation!!! 

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

Some people out there are making LGBTQ their whole identity. I saw a woman at the bus stop the other day and she was draped in rainbow colors from head to toe, green colored hair and was morbidly obese (of course). I'm not even joking.

Ok, you're 'queer', we saw you. Such a fascinating and unique personality trait. :roll: 

Some people make being religious their entire identity, or their guns, or their cars, or the gym, or money, MAGA...WAIT didn't you defend people making bud light about their personal identity? It's almost like the only sin that matters is being queer? 

Like you guys digest so much bullshit, but only when it comes to queer people or people of color does your spider sense tingle. You guys are legit complaining about companies selling ads and the villains are the people they are trying to sell to? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Some people make being religious their entire identity, or their guns, or their cars, or the gym, or money, MAGA...WAIT didn't you defend people making bud light about their personal identity? It's almost like the only sin that matters is being queer? 

Like you guys digest so much bullshit, but only when it comes to queer people or people of color does your spider sense tingle. I've still not seen a single right winger talk about banning child beauty pageants. 

I did say those people were shallow individuals (the Bud Lite insecure snowflakes). And they have no taste for obvious reason. 

If your whole identity is based around your car, your guns collection or the gym. You are just as much of a clown as someone who base it's identity on the immutable characteristic of their sexual preference. Point denied, breh.

Still going on by the child beauty pageants contests...

22 hours ago, Cooke said:

A CAR IS ALREADY INCLUSIVE. ANYONE CAN BUY ONE AND EVERYONE ALREADY DOES. its meaningless woke virtue signaling and its fucking vomit inducing. If you want to put a rainbow flag on your car then go for it. I see plenty of them, that's great! but the massive multinational company Ford doesn't need to make a commercial about people's sexual orientation. We shouldn't give a fuck about this stuff anymore. We need to move on and just be a cohesive society that stops with the identity bullshit. In the long run it will end up being decisive. 

The force feeding of "inclusiveness" when it wasn't even needed just gets on people's nerves and makes them resentful.  How many times must straight people be slapped in the face with rainbows and pride flags? it just gets annoying after awhile and it needs to come to an end. I don't care what straight people do in their bedrooms and they shouldn't care about us but we keep shoving it down their throats. LOOK AT ME IM GAAAAAAAAAAAAY... ugh. 

So you have a red flannel too, gotcha

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

So you have a red flannel too, gotcha

Red flannel is quite popular with lesbians actually.