Worldwide Monthly Hardware numbers: It's a total bloodbath (TLHBFR!!!)

Not that I totally believe Vgchartz numbers (even though I know a lot of lemshits on here do) but they give a general estimate of how sales are going worldwide....

:kaz: MS' showcase next month better be good or it's over for ShitBox. This kind of failure compared to the competition is not sustainable

ShitBox is getting totally raped by the PS5 and Switch :lawl:

Fq9yJpKXoAIfDAl.thumb.jpg.cda38fb25dfac5e0354fc05e0375b814.jpg

• dead 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

And a PS5 and a Switch. Meanwhile you’re over here gaming on your Windows XP desktop and buying games for consoles you don’t own :mj:

I bought 342 games on steam in the past two years since I got this gaming laptop. It handle last-gen games perfectly, just sucks at playing the newer AAA games. 

PS5 wasn't in question before PSVR2 and Switch is a pile of shit that I've been avoiding successfully for the past 6 years and I'm quite proud. I'm hoping that Switch 2 will feature BC with Switch 1 games.

And I like to have a bunch of games when I buy a console and not just one or two, you got a problem with that? What the fuck is your problem?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I bought 342 games on steam in the past two years since I got this gaming laptop. It handle last-gen games perfectly, just sucks at playing the newer AAA games. 

PS5 wasn't in question before PSVR2 and Switch is a pile of shit that I've been avoiding successfully for the past 6 years and I'm quite proud. I'm hoping that Switch 2 will feature BC with Switch 1 games.

And I like to have a bunch of games when I buy a console and not just one or two, you got a problem with that? What the fuck is your problem?

Lmfao attacks me then pretends to be offended. :mroff:

yes it’s fucking weird to buy games for consoles you don’t own retard. 

also, dissing switch but bragging about how your PC can play “last gen games”  :hehe:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao attacks me then pretends to be offended. :mroff:

yes it’s fucking weird to buy games for consoles you don’t own retard. 

I didn't attack you, all I said is you bought a Series L.

I got a PS5 game today because I couldn't possibly find it for cheaper. I won't let a good deal pass me up just because I don't have my PS5 yet. I guess me being smart is retarded in your eyes. What a surprise. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I didn't attack you, all I said is you bought a Series L.

I got a PS5 game today because I couldn't possibly find it for cheaper. I won't let a good deal pass me up just because I don't have my PS5 yet. I guess me being smart is retarded in your eyes. What a surprise. 

It will obviously be cheaper when you buy a PS5 in 2034. 

It will obviously be cheaper when you buy a PS5 in 2034. 

Most likely discontinued, hard to find online and might ended costing more. Which happens all the time with Switch games as soon as they're discontinued at retail. Which is why I'm also buying those, selling them back.

Let me deal with how I buy my things. I'm ok, thanks. 

ITT Cuckstz and Lemij having meltdowns over the ShitBox completely failing and getting raped worldwide :kaz:

:mroff: They are both desperately trying to derail the thread. It figures, since these two retards were claiming ShitBox was making a comeback around this same time last year before its sales completely fell off a cliff and it got raped by PS5 during the holidays. It’s been a bloodbath since then..

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

:cruise: With Sony doing their showcase in about 48 hours I expect these two retards to retreat to Xbox Era for a couple of days or in the case of Lemij a couple of months, LMFAO!

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, Remij said:

^

-says a bunch of complete bullshit

-smileys on every line

-oversized meme picture at the end

Fucking clown :tom: 

He’s totally triggered, don’t let the fakeboy facade fool you. He was punching the air right now as he typed this :kaz:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Just now, Remij said:

^

-smileys on every line

Fucking clown :tom: 

He reposts the mid level shit over and over thinking someone other than Jerry will laugh :hest:

and the best part is, not even Jerry laughs. He’s just desperate for someone to agree with him so he follows FIRETUCKER around :drake:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

He’s totally triggered, don’t let the fakeboy facade fool you. He was punching the air right now as he typed this :kaz:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

^

-smileys on every line

Fucking clown :tom:

• Haha 1

He reposts the mid level shit over and over thinking someone other than Jerry will laugh :hest:

and the best part is, not even Jerry laughs. He’s just desperate for someone to agree with him so he follows FIRETUCKER around :drake:

Dude actually thinks he's come here and made people that have posted for 14+ years.. console warring the entire time.... leave for a safe space :tom: 

Dude's a TRUE fucking clown... and I'm very seriously considering airing him out. :bena: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Dude actually thinks he's come here and made people that have posted for 14+ years.. console warring the entire time.... leave for a safe space :tom: 

Dude's a TRUE fucking clown... and I'm very seriously considering airing him out. :bena: 

Ask him to post his GOW hours :tom: