PSVR2 has sold 600,000 units (8% over PSVR1 in the same time period)

Nice to see it's doing well despite the price and despite the fact it had a soft launch where it wasn't available in stores.

QTeLMxx.png.f7d67ea991e79429838cbef9804bbff6.png

Source: https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/business_segment_meeting/pdf/2023/GNS.pdf

Impressive numbers and it seems Sony is pleased with its performance. :aitch: I can't wait to see what new games Sony will be announcing for it tomorrow.

:kaz: Lemshits like Cuckstz that were claiming it was a flop have been raped. Selling 600,000 units of a $600 peripheral in 6 weeks is very impressive any way you look at it.

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerky thought there was going to be a bunch of AAA games for it by now     Turns out it's just Quest and PCVR ports         Not that he was going to play them or anything

he really is   he doesn't have one   He got called on his bet...................and it took him THREE DAYS to get a photo   He honestly thought he could boast about it.

Kinect was a 150$ add-on and was bundled with Xbox 360.    Fucking Lemtards bringing back Kinect.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I know one person that isn’t a customer :bena:

:hest:

:hest:

He's posting his nephew's PSVR2 to damage control the news.

Last I checked the PSVR2 doesn't work on Macs. Where is the PS5 that it's supposed to be attached to retard :kaz:

IMG_1346.thumb.jpg.d468857c9af41f5ca5ac0f82a39e5558.jpg

IMG_8030.thumb.jpg.9e4a0b3878ede308f945c4f60c94217a.jpg

You were definitely not a customer Rent-A-Center Cuckstz, your nephew letting you borrow his PSVR2 for photos doesn't count :hest:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He's posting his nephew's PSVR2 to damage control the news

he really is

he doesn't have one

He got called on his bet...................and it took him THREE DAYS to get a photo

He honestly thought he could boast about it.:drake:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

he really is

he doesn't have one

He got called on his bet...................and it took him THREE DAYS to get a photo

He honestly thought he could boast about it.:drake:

Not only did it take him 3 days, the photo he posted was hours old showing that he took it when his nephew had left for school in the morning.

My picture was only  less than 15 minutes old when I posted it. Anytime you ask him to post a pic of his nephew's PS5 or PSVR2 it always takes him hours or a whole day. He can't post the pics at will because his nephew won't let him :kaz:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not only did it take him 3 days, the photo he posted was hours old showing that he took it when his nephew had left for school in the morning.

My picture was only  less than 15 minutes old when I posted it. Anytime you ask him to post a pic of his nephew's PS5 or PSVR2 it always takes him hours or a whole day. He can't post the pics at will because his nephew won't let him :kaz:

.......and the photo always looks like it was taken in another room away from the living room

Notice that when he posted a photo of his PS5............on top of a bed??????:kaz::kaz::kaz:And I think he took another photo of a console sitting on the floor??????:hest:

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1

I'd love to see the sales of the softwares. This is going to give a nice boost to VR gaming.

I can't wait to have mine in a few months. I should have saved towards this but I wasn't fully convince. At the end of the day, there's no way I'm investing in a new PC and then not having the chance to play either Gran Turismo or Resident Evil in VR.

• Upvote 1

PCVR has been fucking raped. :lawl: 

All the good PC VR games will be ported. Alyx coming out soon. Best with haptic feedback. B)

RemiJ have been fucking destroyed. 

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

PCVR has been fucking raped. :lawl: 

All the good PC VR games will be ported. Alyx coming out soon. Best with haptic feedback. B)

RemiJ have been fucking destroyed. 

LOL begging for PC ports :lawl: 

Enjoy them :hehe: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL begging for PC ports :lawl: 

Enjoy them :hehe: 

It's too bad you can't enjoy AAA VR games like the PSVR2 master race. 

No Gran Turismo 7.

No Resident Evil Village.

No Horizon Call of Mountain.

No haptic feedback.

No foveated rendering.

No retro projection of 60fps into 90fps making the game unplayable. Oh wait.

PCVR is inferior in every way.

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's too bad you can't enjoy AAA VR games like the PSVR2 master race. 

No Gran Turismo 7.

No Resident Evil Village.

No Horizon Call of Mountain.

No haptic feedback.

No foveated rendering.

No retro projection of 60fps into 90fps making the game unplayable. Oh wait.

PCVR is inferior in every way.

lol shut up until you at least have one dumbass :D 

I hope you get HL:A tomorrow :sad: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

lol shut up until you at least have one dumbass :D 

I'm stuck with the inferior dirty PeasantCVR using the Beta Quest 2. :( 

Anyone wants a Beta Quest 2? 

Anyone? 

:( 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm stuck with the inferior dirty PeasantCVR using the Beta Quest 2. :( 

Anyone wants a Beta Quest 2? 

Anyone? 

:( 

From a laptop too :hest: 

You should see how much some of those rare gems you're collecting will sell for?  I'm sure that will cover the costs of a PS5+PSVR2 :fblike: 

Just now, Remij said:

From a laptop too :hest: 

You should see how much some of those rare gems you're collecting will sell for?  I'm sure that will cover the costs of a PS5+PSVR2 :fblike: 

That limited VRAM is insane for VR. :D I can only run games with the most simplistic of graphics. Like I dunno Superhot or Walkabout Minigolf. Or something static with no much going on like Demeo. Haha. I mean they are good games but yeah, it's very limited. 

I have about 5000$ worth of physical games right here according to pricecharting.com. I need to step up my sales a bit.

I wanted a new PC but I hate the Metaquest, it's really uncomfortable for long sessions. A new PC and a new headset would break my bank account. 

Haha, I'm so broke. Can't wait to start working full time again. 

Just now, Ramza said:

That limited VRAM is insane for VR. :D I can only run games with the most simplistic of graphics. Like I dunno Superhot or Walkabout Minigolf. Or something static with no much going on like Demeo. Haha. I mean they are good games but yeah, it's very limited. 

I have about 5000$ worth of physical games right here according to pricecharting.com. I need to step up my sales a bit.

I wanted a new PC but I hate the Metaquest, it's really uncomfortable for long sessions. A new PC and a new headset would break my bank account. 

Haha, I'm so broke. Can't wait to start working full time again. 

Things will get better homie. ❤️

Yea, the Quest 2 with the default strap can definitely get uncomfortable for long sessions.. no denying that.  I'll personally never go back to a wired VR device ever again.  I crossed that bridge and have no intention of ever going back.  To me, the best VR sets are stand-alone with the ability to connect to PC.

Covers all ground.  So far PSVR2 is looking pretty much like the PSVR1... A Resident Evil game, a bunch of PCVR ports, and a Team Asobi Astro-bot game...  Looks like it's going to follow similar trajectory.. so I'm not impressed.