Spiderman and TLOU Part 1 PC sales numbers (Only 1.5 million for Spiderman and 368K for TLOU Pt.1)

Now we know why Sony decided to further delay PC releases for their games

Spiderman only sold 1.5 million copies on PC and TLOU Part 1 only did 368,000 :hest:

image.thumb.png.577a4f0f462d77e0797c16119905fda3.png

I can understand TLOU Part 1 selling like shit, it was a terrible port but Spiderman was an excellent port and ran well on even GTX 1060s, it should have sold a lot better. Sony probably looked at these weak numbers and decided it's not worth the effort to damage their console brand to go after a small customer base on PC. I'm sure Spiderman was pirated to hell on PC and the torrent downloads were probably way more than the game sold on Steam. Any money is still good money but I can definitely see why Sony decided to put the brakes on doing PC AAA blockbuster releases.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony is going to do day and date with PC to get a whopping 1.5 million sales... Keep dreaming hermits

Ohh look another poster who had this same argument with LemiJ (we're up to. 4 to 5 now) .... Yet LemiJ claims he never said it..  

That's about as good as it'll get for late Playstation ports on PC.    I mean these are fine numbers IF you port the games years later like Spiderman. TLOU Part 1 though, not so much, too so

Posted Images

That's about as good as it'll get for late Playstation ports on PC. 

I mean these are fine numbers IF you port the games years later like Spiderman. TLOU Part 1 though, not so much, too soon and for too little returns. 

Also Sony needs to consider the games being ported. Something like GT7 would sell way more due to PC having a huge racing fans community. Something like Destiny sells millions every year on PC. Third person action games though? Not so much. 

It's a different market.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That's about as good as it'll get for late Playstation ports on PC. 

I mean these are fine numbers IF you port the games years later

They're probably not good enough for Jim Ryan.

Which is why we are now seeing him act like PC ports are becoming less and less of a priority.

Actual PS5 developed games?

LOL a measley $10-$50 million in sales is not going to be enough to cover the port job and post-launch support.

The PC market is showing how undependable they are.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Which is why we are now seeing him act like PC ports are becoming less and less of a priority.

LOL a measley $10-$50 million in sales is not going to be enough to cover the port job and post-launch support.

Nah, this absolutely cover the cost of porting and support. It's not that dire.

I don't think it's worth losing the appeal of the games being exclusive to Playstation though. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony is going to do day and date with PC to get a whopping 1.5 million sales... Keep dreaming hermits:kaz:

I used to argue with RemiJ it just wasn't happening. 

Even if the sales were substantially better than they are now, it would make no difference to Sony main game plan with the PS5. Hell they have the balls to introduce VR at a premium price point supported by exclusive first and third party content. Exclusive killer-apps for PS5 are the priority. They pretty much bought out FFXVI and made sure to block a day one PC version. Lmao and that's third party partnership. 

PC portage is a side show for easy money. I mean let's face it, 1.5m ain't bad. Look at TLOU part 1 though, it'll probably take forever and be severely discounted before it ever reach 1.5m with such a lackluster start. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I used to argue with RemiJ it just wasn't happening. 

Even if the sales were substantially better than they are now, it would make no difference to Sony main game plan with the PS5. Hell they have the balls to introduce VR at a premium price point supported by exclusive first and third party content. Exclusive killer-apps for PS5 are the priority. They pretty much bought out FFXVI and made sure to block a day one PC version. Lmao and that's third party partnership. 

PC portage is a side show for easy money. I mean let's face it, 1.5m ain't bad. Look at TLOU part 1 though, it'll probably take forever and be severely discounted before it ever reach 1.5m with such a lackluster start. 

Ohh look another poster who had this same argument with LemiJ (we're up to. 4 to 5 now) .... Yet LemiJ claims he never said it.. :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh look another poster who had this same argument with LemiJ (we're up to. 4 to 5 now) .... Yet LemiJ claims he never said it.. :kaz:

The guy is a total liar and retard just like Cuckstz.

Lying to them is like breathing, it must a lemshit thing they learn from Phil Spencer.

Literally of us have had this argument with Lemij about him saying Sony will eventually do day and date for all their games, and yet the retard claims he never said it  :mj:

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao, I had no idea he was in denial about that. I can confirm it. I told him he was insane.

He kept saying that during PS5 lifetime we will see day to day release with PC version. And I'm 100% sure he said that. 

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao, I had no idea he was in denial about that. I can confirm it. I told him he was insane.

He kept saying that during PS5 lifetime we will see day to day release with PC version. And I'm 100% sure he said that. 

Go ahead and confirm I said it was happening right away like Goopy said I did.....  I'll wait. 

I DID say it will happen during the PS5's lifetime..... and it will.   @Goukosan LOL Ramza just confirmed that I didn't say it would happen right away like you said I did :kaz: 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I doubt that.  I'm sure it's quite good enough for Jim Ryan.

You fucks are the ones in denial :tom: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The guy is a total liar and retard just like Cuckstz.

Lying to them is like breathing, it must a lemshit thing they learn from Phil Spencer.

Literally of us have had this argument with Lemij about him saying Sony will eventually do day and date for all their games, and yet the retard claims he never said it  :mj:

I never claim that I never said that.  Of course I said they will eventually do day and date....

The problem with you idiots is that you act like I said it would happen RIGHT NOW.

LOL there's 5 years or so left in this generation idiots :tom: 

I just can't stop thinking about the main topic though. 

Sony game plan was flawed to me, I expected them to port out the PS4 line-up first. Clear out everything that could be ported in order of release starting with earlier PS4 games, then moving forward in time up until you reach the last great PS4 games like TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima.

I would have even ported the weird niche games like The Last Guardian/Gravity Rush 2, who in all honesty, would benefit massively from better hardware. These games are passed their prime and fully served their purposes AND has stopped generating revenue anyway. They could have made quick ports at modest price points of these games first, they have amassed a massive library over the years from all sort of genres. 

Basically I'm saying they should threat PC gamers one gen behind. Not give them anything from the current gen until passed it's usefulness.  

Not that many people has top of the line PC at the moment and they would be easier to run, potentially reaching a far bigger userbase. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Go ahead and confirm I said it was happening right away like Goopy said I did.....  I'll wait. 

I DID say it will happen during the PS5's lifetime..... and it will.  

I doubt that.  I'm sure it's quite good enough for Jim Ryan.

You fucks are the ones in denial :tom: 

The retard is still in denial :hest:

:mj: Where in those tweets does it say Sony is gonna do day and date releases on PC or that they are close to doing it going forward?

The argument we've been having with your retarded ass isn't whether Sony will release games on PC, that's a given but the timeframe at which those games will release on PC after they release on PS5. You've been claiming for a while that Sony will do day and date releases of their major AAA games and Jim Ryan shot that down with his Famitsu interview the other day. You're a fucking clown in denial :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I just can't stop thinking about the main topic though. 

Sony game plan was flawed to me, I expected them to port out the PS4 line-up first. Clear out everything that could be ported in order of release starting with earlier PS4 games, then moving forward in time up until you reach the last great PS4 games like TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima.

I would have even ported the weird niche games like The Last Guardian/Gravity Rush 2, who in all honesty, would benefit massively from better hardware. These games are passed their prime and fully served their purposes AND has stopped generating revenue anyway. They could have made quick ports at modest price points of these games first, they have amassed a massive library over the years from all sort of genres. 

Basically I'm saying they should threat PC gamers one gen behind. Not give them anything from the current gen until passed it's usefulness.  

Not that many people has top of the line PC at the moment and they would be easier to run, potentially reaching a far bigger userbase. 

That's.... not a way to grow a business.. lmfao

They have been porting their best last gen games to PC, and those are running out now... so we're getting PS5 games.  Ratchet, Forbidden West, and GT7 are coming, as is Ghost of Tsushima. :shrug: 

That's.... not a way to grow a business.. lmfao

They have been porting their best last gen games to PC, and those are running out now... so we're getting PS5 games.  Ratchet, Forbidden West, and GT7 are coming, as is Ghost of Tsushima. :shrug: 

There was so much more that could have been ported. 

Like, I dunno.

2015, Bloodborne...

Bwahaha, you have been destroyed and raped. 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is still in denial :hest:

:mj: Where in those tweets does it say Sony is gonna do day and date releases on PC or that they are close to doing it going forward?

The argument we've been having with your retarded ass isn't whether Sony will release games on PC, that's a given but the timeframe at which those games will release on PC after they release on PS5. You've been claiming for a while that Sony will do day and date releases of their major AAA games and Jim Ryan shot that down with his Famitsu interview the other day. You're a fucking clown in denial :lawl:

Live Service games are already going to be day and date.  TLOU P1 was like 6 months....

What you fucks need to get through your head... Is that I never said they'd be day and date this year... or next year, or the year after.  I said by the end of this gen there will be at least ONE SP game that releases day and date, and that they will get there eventually.

If you're not proving to me that that isn't happening... then shut the fuck up.. because otherwise you're just making shit up. :reg: 

Just now, Ramza said:

There was so much more that could have been ported. 

Like, I dunno.

2015, Bloodborne...

Bwahaha, you have been destroyed and raped. 

I'll have the last laugh on that David... and you know it :shrug: 

That day... is also going to be so fucking glorious for me.  :juggle: 

• Haha 1

I'll have the last laugh on that David... and you know it :shrug: 

That day... is also going to be so fucking glorious for me.  :juggle: 

Hey calm down now friendo, I'm in no way implied in this Bloodborne drama.

But if you want to know what I think, there will be a Bloodborne PS5 remaster way before it will ever come to PC.

Bwahaha, I guess you're still raped. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Hey calm down now friendo, I'm in no way implied in this Bloodborne drama.

But if you want to know what I think, there will be a Bloodborne PS5 remaster way before it will ever come to PC.

Bwahaha, I guess you're still raped. 

If you say so :hest: