Spiderman and TLOU Part 1 PC sales numbers (Only 1.5 million for Spiderman and 368K for TLOU Pt.1)

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, relax you sound angry AF for no reason at all lol. It’s only memes GEEZUS. For a supposed 30-something old man you are sensitive AF, relax :hest:

You sound like you actually take the childish insults we do on here seriously. I come to SW to unwind and troll, I’m not here to act my age. Real life for me is already too serious. This place is called “System Wars” and as the name implies, it’s a “Warzone”.  If you can’t take the heat, it may be time for you to find another forum to post on or take a vacation from here.

This essay you’re writing because you can’t take some teasing and memes on a videogame forum is pathetic :mjgrin:

^ lmao at this attempt to justify your shitty posting style.. lmfao.  What makes you think a 40 year old person wants to deal with reading and seeing that shit every post? :drake: 

LOL look at how seriously he's taking this! :tom:  "Dis FoRUm iZ a wARzoNE!@!":danylol: 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony is going to do day and date with PC to get a whopping 1.5 million sales... Keep dreaming hermits

Ohh look another poster who had this same argument with LemiJ (we're up to. 4 to 5 now) .... Yet LemiJ claims he never said it..  

That's about as good as it'll get for late Playstation ports on PC.    I mean these are fine numbers IF you port the games years later like Spiderman. TLOU Part 1 though, not so much, too so

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ lmao at this attempt to justify your shitty posting style.. lmfao.  What makes you think a 40 year old person wants to deal with reading and seeing that shit every post? :drake: 

LOL look at how seriously he's taking this! :tom:  "Dis FoRUm iZ a wARzoNE!@!":danylol: 

:mj: Is this your attempt at projecting your anger to someone else?

You literally were just having a meltdown over my memes a second ago lol.

Look in the mirror you retard. The only person taking this shit seriously is you. Memes are supposed to be funny except when it comes to a sensitive softie like you that gets his feelings hurt over them :hest:

Fu5_fUNXoAIU9RB.thumb.jpg.58ef4132b61748d6d22321c5c305fae8.jpg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Is this your attempt at projecting your anger to someone else?

You literally were just having a meltdown over my memes a second ago lol.

Look in the mirror you retard. The only person taking this shit seriously is you. Memes are supposed to be funny except when it comes to a sensitive softie like you that gets his feelings hurt over them :hest:

LMFAO... you realize I make my posts knowing that you don't JUST post like this here right..... 

I KNOW that you take this shit far more seriously than me sweetie...   Your memes aren't funny.. the 346th time you post them retard.  It's pathetic that you need to be told that.  It's not about me being sensitive... lmao you actually think any of the shit you've ever said in your entire time on this forum has EVER fazed me?  Jesus christ get a grip moron.  You're nothing... but obnoxious... and if you don't understand why someone pushing 40 thinks your posting style is obnoxious... you've got a real problem.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Go ahead and confirm I said it was happening right away like Goopy said I did.....  I'll wait. 

I DID say it will happen during the PS5's lifetime..... and it will.   @Goukosan LOL Ramza just confirmed that I didn't say it would happen right away like you said I did :kaz: 

I doubt that.  I'm sure it's quite good enough for Jim Ryan.

You fucks are the ones in denial :tom: 

No, we're not

Sony has made it perfectly clear

Screenshot-2022-05-26-004513.jpg

This guy thought that a TWITTER QUOTE was going to convince anybody.:hest:

Jim Ryan is already putting PC on lower priority.

Clearly whatever studios they build from the Bungie deal, whatever GaaS garbage that they make will be thrown on the PC.

The real PS first-party studios are only going to work on Playstation hardware.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO... you realize I make my posts knowing that you don't JUST post like this here right..... 

I KNOW that you take this shit far more seriously than me sweetie...   Your memes aren't funny.. the 346th time you post them retard.  It's pathetic that you need to be told that.  It's not about me being sensitive... lmao you actually think any of the shit you've ever said in your entire time on this forum has EVER fazed me?  Jesus christ get a grip moron.  You're nothing... but obnoxious... and if you don't understand why someone pushing 40 thinks your posting style is obnoxious... you've got a real problem.

What a meltdown...sheesh :mj:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, we're not

Clearly whatever studios they build from the Bungie deal, whatever GaaS garbage that they make will be thrown on the PC.

Fw2zY6yWAAEb0Np?format=jpg&name=large

PC is getting more priority.  Cry harder. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut I didn't say right away :awww:

Ok By the end of the gen.... No wait what I meant was it will happen but it doesn't matter when.

It's coming anyday now within the PS5 lifeline

It's not happening dip shit :kaz:

Remember, just this past weekend, we whittled him down to

"I said that..........at least one Playstation game...........was going to be day and date with the PS5"

:kaz:What a pathetic clown.

All of his years of trying to talk shit and make threats...................for that.:drake:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

PC is getting more priority.  Cry harder. 

No, it isn't

I love how this official picture with REAL information, given to shareholders..............is something you simply cannot talk your way past.

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No, it isn't

I love how this official picture with REAL information, given to shareholders..............is something you simply cannot talk your way past.

Are you fucking stupid... this image....

was just given to shareholders.... today fuckhead :drake: 

And you're LITERALLY posting a picture that says "SIGNIFICANT GROWTH OF PC..."  :lawl: 

:ovolol: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, we're not

:hest: The retard was quoting Tom Warren from The Verge. As if that clown's words hold any weight when Jim Ryan the head of Playstation has already made it perfectly clear to the world that Sony's blockbuster AAA single player games will be seeing staggered releases of 2-3 years on PC. The guy is just on Copium at this point.

:kaz: I've never seen anyone this detached from reality before. It's why they considered him a joke at Iconera and probably banned his ass over there.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, Remij said:

Are you fucking stupid... this image....

was just given to shareholders.... today fuckhead :drake: 

and it doesn't say anything about actual titles.

.........like this one, sweetie

Your graph was about revenue...........and it was trying to impress by showing last year versus 2020 when they had basically nothing on PC

I love how you are pretending to play stupid and not understand what your graph is.

You're basically doing this:

CjSZ_uEWEAE-7Y6?format=jpg&name=large

:kaz:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and it doesn't say anything about actual titles.

.........like this one, sweetie

Your graph was about revenue...........and it was trying to impress by showing last year versus 2020 when they had basically nothing on PC

I love how you are pretending to play stupid and not understand what your graph is.

You're basically doing this:

:kaz:

:tom: 

Here's the new one just posted TODAY biiiiiiitch :kaz: 

Screenshot-2023-05-23-232005.png

Damn, notice how that PS5 line stayed the same.... and how that PC and mobile grew? :lawl: 

ggs bitch :hest: 

:tom: 

Here's the new one just posted TODAY biiiiiiitch :kaz: 

Screenshot-2023-05-23-232005.png

Damn, notice how that PS5 line stayed the same.... and how that PC and mobile grew? :lawl: 

ggs bitch :hest: 

Which are coming from NEW IPs

PlyStation%20New%20IP.jpg

:kaz:I just deflated your attempt it because you can't read charts correctly.

Holy shit, it absolutely proved everything I originally claimed.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Which are coming from NEW IPs

:kaz:I just deflated your attempt it because you can't read charts correctly.

Holy shit, it absolutely proved everything I originally claimed.

LOL now he's attempting to move goalposts :lawl: 

Sony is giving more priority to PC... proven by INCREASING the number of ports..... AND their upcoming Live service games...

LOL the REALITY of the matter... is that that graph shows.... PC accounting for almost HALF of all TITLE RELEASES.  If Sony releases 10 games in a year.... 5 of them will be PC games..  You can console yourself in all the ways you want.. :hest:

I literally took THE SAME GRAPH he posted from last year... and updated it with this years... and completely raped him!  GGs bitch:lawl: 

:kaz: I knew all I needed to do to get a Lemij meltdown was make this thread.

The moment I saw the low Spiderman and TLOU Part 1 sales figures on PC I knew it would send him off the edge :lawl:

:mroff: The retard is writing essays in here and damage controlling like crazy because he knows these low numbers are exactly why Jim Ryan made the announcement he made a few days ago that Sony's AAA single player games would be seeing staggered 2-3 year releases on PC.

:mickeyj: He just can't accept reality at this point because it would mean that he's a retard and has once again lost another argument he's been making for years!

LOL now he's attempting to move goalposts :lawl: 

Oh my god he's running

Me FULLY EXPLAINING something that he intentionally omitting.............he's calling "moving the goalposts"

PlyStation%20New%20IP.jpg

Look at the chart, genius.

All three bar's total 100% each.............notice how the bar is increasing in size, because all of the increase is with NEW IP.

Oh my god, look at the FY23 bar and the FY25 bar...........Sony is basically telling you that you're probably getting double the amount of PC games you've gotten this year.

But it touches none of the existing IP.

:hest:This is fantastic.

Enjoy those Bungie GaaS games............you can have ALL OF THEM!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh my god, look at the FY23 bar and the FY25 bar...........Sony is basically telling you that you're probably getting double the amount of PC games you've gotten this year.

But it touches none of the existing IP.

:hest:This is fantastic.

Enjoy those Bungie GaaS games............you can have ALL OF THEM!

"Double the amount of PC games you've gotten this year"

"Jim Ryan is saying PC is less of a priority now"

LOL using his own words to rape him :kaz: 

And no sweetie.... do you want me to post the slide that says "growth expansion through existing IPs for PC"?? :drake: 

DEAD:lawl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Double the amount of PC games you've gotten this year"

"Jim Ryan is saying PC is less of a priority now"

because those are the GaaS from the Bungie deal........of which they said that could be up to NINE new gaming projects that would be entirely new between their collaboration.

I love how you're trying to move onto a new argument, because you know your original one is collapsing.

:hest:Who's moving the goalposts now

"I said that............before then gen was over..........there would be at least one game.....that's day and date"

:kaz:All of that shit talking and threats................you end up the SAME WAY, every time.

Looking like a pathetic bitch.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

because those are the GaaS from the Bungie deal........of which they said that could be up to NINE new gaming projects that would be entirely new between their collaboration.

I love how you're trying to move onto a new argument, because you know your original one is collapsing.

:hest:Who's moving the goalposts now

"I said that............before then gen was over..........there would be at least one game.....that's day and date"

:kaz:All of that shit talking and threats................you end up the SAME WAY, every time.

Looking like a pathetic bitch.

Imagine having to pathetically move goalposts to defend against a platform holder literally telling you that they're growing their PC business.

LOL bubu it'z GaaS :cries: 

LOL bitch... the slides PROVE it.  PC is becoming more important and MORE of a focus for Sony going forward.  More releases...one way or the other.  And your bitch ass can deal with it in any way you want... but it'z happenin bitch :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Imagine having to pathetically move goalposts

don't need to, because i'm seeing you do it, right now:hest:

don't need to imagine that same person projecting what they're doing, either.:kaz:

all because i raped your ass with one chart.