Official PC gamer show thread

Just now, JonbX said:

If Starfield isnt broken on PC thatll be the game to get me to build a new PC. 

It'll be broken everywhere... but just like the other ones will be best on PC easily.

Recommended specs are out and it requires 125GB lol

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It'll be broken everywhere... but just like the other ones will be best on PC easily.

Recommended specs are out and it requires 125GB lol

current trends tho. PC is a shitshow. We shall see.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

current trends tho. PC is a shitshow. We shall see.

Some games were definitely shit when they released.  Like The Last of Us.. even though my PC beasted through it :lul: 

It, and some of the other ones have been fixed though.  SF6 is best on PC by a fucking mile though.  Same with Diablo :wow2: 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

SF and Diablo seem fine but those are rarities. And most havent been fixed. And fuck buying a game then sitting around hoping it gets fixed months later.

The only game I've really had issues with this year was Dead Space with the traversal stuttering.

RE4 was fucking incredible, Hi-Fi Rush was sublime, Returnal was damn near perfect.  Atomic Heart was great. 

Ah, Wo-Long was another shitty stutterfest on PC.  That still hasn't been fixed yet afaik.  Jedi Survivor was pretty bad, but they've improved it a lot.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretending to have watched it just like you pretend to play games :tom: 

naw, I just pretended to take this thread seriously in a mocking manner..............sorta like how you're treated on this forum:tom:

He's pissed I made fun of his irrelevant show-slash-platform

Just now, Remij said:

Just like you do gaming.. OMFG :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

no just like this forum treats you..........it helps to read the end of the end of the sentence that already undercuts what you were attempting:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no just like this forum treats you..........it helps to read the end of the end of the sentence that already undercuts what you were attempting:tom:

Nobody here takes you seriously... Mr. Hasn't touched his PS5 in 3 months :omglol: 

Your PS5 has been getting counseling because the lack of attention you give it :lawl:   

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nobody here takes you seriously...

he's now crying and screaming at me, all because I made a sarcastic post about his irrelevant show-slash-platform:umad:

simma down, there, rubberdub

indian-chai.gif

Edited by jehurey