Remember WAY back in May when Lefty interest groups were creating Travel advisories for "woke people" ...

57 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

On average, its low income people of any race who commit crime. Neither can defend themselves with affording a "good lawyer" but they would all have access to a public defender and other indigent resources.

An offender’s "recidivist" history does not appear to account for any of the demographic differences in sentencing Black people for longer times than their White counterparts, according to this link > https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf

"Black people are about 7½ times more likely to be wrongfully convicted of murder in the U.S. than are whites, and about 80% more likely to be innocent than others convicted of murder, according to a new report by the National Registry of Exonerations. The already disproportionate risk of wrongful conviction, the Registry found, was even worse if the murder victim in a case was white." - from this article written just last year... "debunked" when? how?

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/news/report-black-people-7-5-times-more-likely-to-be-wrongfully-convicted-of-murder-than-whites-risk-even-greater-if-victim-was-white

So back to what I said, imprisonment has become the new form of "lynching" (in terms of getting rid of and intimidating Black people, particularly men). You've already been sleeping.... get woke fool :D 

I was just skimming through the texts and I got this from your pdf

The differences in sentence length between Hispanic male offenders and White male offenders who received within range sentences varied over the five time periods studied, but Hispanic male offenders received shorter sentences than White male offenders during all but the Post-Report period. In the Gall period, Hispanic male offenders who received within range sentences received sentences that were 4.2 percent shorter than those of White male offenders who received within range sentences. In the Post-Report period, however, there was no statistically significant difference between the average sentences for Hispanic and White male offenders.

Anti white racism, confirmed. :killzone: 

I mean, there's probably logical disparities everywhere in all sort of crime statistics but it's not always some definitive signs of systematic oppression. There's variables. Racism is one of them, I mean I'm not denying but the way you guys see your own law system is laughable.

And here I thought I didn't trust in the institutions but at least I don't pretend the system is completely rigged, flawed and broken. Rigged for the rich maybe but that's the true privileged in today's society. 

18 hours ago, Ramza said:

I was just skimming through the texts and I got this from your pdf

The differences in sentence length between Hispanic male offenders and White male offenders who received within range sentences varied over the five time periods studied, but Hispanic male offenders received shorter sentences than White male offenders during all but the Post-Report period. In the Gall period, Hispanic male offenders who received within range sentences received sentences that were 4.2 percent shorter than those of White male offenders who received within range sentences. In the Post-Report period, however, there was no statistically significant difference between the average sentences for Hispanic and White male offenders.

Anti white racism, confirmed. :killzone: 

I mean, there's probably logical disparities everywhere in all sort of crime statistics but it's not always some definitive signs of systematic oppression. There's variables. Racism is one of them, I mean I'm not denying but the way you guys see your own law system is laughable.

And here I thought I didn't trust in the institutions but at least I don't pretend the system is completely rigged, flawed and broken. Rigged for the rich maybe but that's the true privileged in today's society. 

Hispanic isn’t a measurable statistic on race as any race who speak Spanish as a primary language is “Hispanic”; White, Black, or Brown… (but don’t call the Black ones “Black”, they hate that. Especially Dominicans)

Edited by z,warrior
3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Hispanic isn’t a measurable statistic on race as any race who speak Spanish as a primary language is “Hispanic”; White, Black, or Brown… (but don’t call the Black ones “Black”, they hate that. Especially Dominicans)

Good point, I didn't think of that.