Will I hate Baldurs Gate 3?

It seems everyone is pretty hyped about this game. And the world and fantasy aspect part of it looks pretty dope. I am a bit intimidated with how many options and clutter there seem to be involved with the gameplay system tho. Like my head sees 600 colorful icons on the screen. What is the learning curve like?

Is the gameplay fun and is there difficulty modes so i can just enjoy the story stuff?

Just now, Remij said:

I honestly can never tell with you anymore Jon.  Sometimes there's a game that I would have sworn you'd hate.. and you're like "this game is awesome" lol.

Right now im playing ESO and i like it. I like it a lot :ahmad:

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Thanks for the advice, you twat :9:

It's turn based. It's very deep but still an accessible learning curve. There were easier difficulty options in Original Sin 2 and I don't see why it would be any different in BG3. Normal difficulty can be can challenging but it's doable, not sure about easy because I'm not a fucking pussy. 

Anything else? 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's turn based. It's very deep but still an accessible learning curve. There were easier difficulty options in Original Sin 2 and I don't see why it would be any different in BG3. Normal difficulty can be can challenging but it's doable, not sure about easy because I'm not a fucking pussy. 

Anything else? 

no i asked real gamers elsewhere ty tho

There is no controller support ehh. Is it like POE where you just click your way around? I dont want to get this on PS5 because i probably wont be able to see shit from the couch.

16 minutes ago, JonbX said:

There is no controller support ehh. Is it like POE where you just click your way around? I dont want to get this on PS5 because i probably wont be able to see shit from the couch.

Have you played Original Sin 1 or 2? Its most similar to those games.

And yeah its a CRPG style game so you click to move around.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Have you played Original Sin 1 or 2? Its most similar to those games.

And yeah its a CRPG style game so you click to move around.

Ive not played those games. Wish it had controller support but oh well. Ill give it a shot this weekend.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You're going to find it too difficult and stop playing pretty quickly. 

Difficult because its hard or difficult because there is too much shit going on

There is an easy difficulty with the option to skip fights in the final game if they get too tough. Larian also confirmed the final game will be much easier than the early access due to massive complaints they received. 

• aitch 1