Walking Dead: Destinies

16 minutes ago, kaz said:

lol yea they recreating the tv show? :D  thanks boomers and zoomers 

I love TWD TV show even though I can admit it's mostly shit. Watched 11 seasons. :D 

Looking forward to the new one with Daryl in Europe. 

On 2023-08-19 at 12:31 AM, Ramza said:

I love TWD TV show even though I can admit it's mostly shit. Watched 11 seasons. :D 

Looking forward to the new one with Daryl in Europe. 

Holy shit, you stuck with the show?

I bounced after the episode 

Spoiler

Glenn died. Show was just done for me after that. 

That was like, what?

Beginning of Season 6?

Can't imagine sticking around for more after that.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Holy shit, you stuck with the show?

I bounced after the episode 

Hide contents

Glenn died. Show was just done for me after that. 

That was like, what?

Beginning of Season 6?

Can't imagine sticking around for more after that.

That got people riled up. Lmfao. Getting emotionally attached to awful one dimensional characters. 

Negan was one of the more entertaining character and was one of the best thing to happen to this dumb ass show. 

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That got people riled up. Lmfao. Getting emotionally attached to awful one dimensional characters. 

Negan was one of the more entertaining character and was one of the best thing to happen to this dumb ass show. 

Less about emotional attachment and more like awful execution and timing. They literally did a fake out just a couple episodes prior.

What was the point if they were just going to follow through right after?

It just became very apparent to me that the writing shifted focus to being about trying too hard to shock the viewer instead of being about trying to tell a coherent and interesting story.

It's no surprise to me that the show lost a massive chunk of its viewerbase and the show began its decline after this episode. The writing went to complete shit. 

55 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Less about emotional attachment and more like awful execution and timing. They literally did a fake out just a couple episodes prior.

What was the point if they were just going to follow through right after?

It just became very apparent to me that the writing shifted focus to being about trying too hard to shock the viewer instead of being about trying to tell a coherent and interesting story.

It's no surprise to me that the show lost a massive chunk of its viewerbase and the show began its decline after this episode. The writing went to complete shit. 

You're not entirely wrong but I found Negan really entertaining and the best actor along side Rick and his old cop buddy (forgot his name). And Daryll I guess. He was a fun villain but the plot was really stupid. I didn't find season 6 any worse than what came prior, in fact it beats a couple of these seasons based on Negan alone.

I don't know/ besides season 1 I find they're mostly shit, with some cool moments sprinkled throughout, but lot of fillers, boring characters and pointless side stories. 

What I'm saying is the writing was never particularly good. I think you'd be surprised to hear some of the shit they pulled out in the later seasons if you think Negan beating you know who was bad. :pavarotti: