10 minutes of Alan Wake 2 gameplay

I apologize for the long text.

you guys saying it looks fantastic but it's only the graphics. you will get bored 10min into the game when the gameplay loop sets in. 

I did it for the team and played the first one plus dlc and then even the stupid spin-off (like 2 years ago or so). It just sucks, you all know it, don't try to play the first it's a waste of time. the truly baffling part is, for a game that's supposed to rely on the story but there actually is NO story :D  there is nothing happening.. the ending is the worst of it becuase there is NO ending, it just stops. 

I remember I read about it online and people were saying shit like:"you have to play both dlcs for the ending". Guess what? there is NO ending in it either, nothing is happening. the one dlc is also basically just one of the last levels from the base game REVERSED. that's basically it, the same stupid level again. GOOD JOB!

It's a repetitive boring ass game. And the second one will be too. It's because i can tell it's going the same "oh so surreal, shadow people talking and making my boi crazy"-route,. Oh, yes need my fleshlight to make their dick visible so i can stroke the gay lumberjack shadow people to death. 

For anyone interested what's actually happening in the game:

Spoiler

dude is just mentally ill, ala silent hill, delusional to the max but obviously it's not on the same level as SH. one level you even spend in a mental place and talk to psychiatrist and shite, the dude just doesn't listen. Should just take his meds or fucking kill himself. weak ass pussy.

There is only one good thing and that is his manager who is just unintentionally funny sometimes. 

Graphically, true, it looks insanely good, but don't be fooled is all i'm saying.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, kaz said:

I apologize for the long text.

you guys saying it looks fantastic but it's only the graphics. you will get bored 10min into the game when the gameplay loop sets in. 

I did it for the team and played the first one plus dlc and then even the stupid spin-off (like 2 years ago or so). It just sucks, you all know it, don't try to play the first it's a waste of time. the truly baffling part is, for a game that's supposed to rely on the story but there actually is NO story :D  there is nothing happening.. the ending is the worst of it becuase there is NO ending, it just stops. 

I remember I read about it online and people were saying shit like:"you have to play both dlcs for the ending". Guess what? there is NO ending in it either, nothing is happening. the one dlc is also basically just one of the last levels from the base game REVERSED. that's basically it, the same stupid level again. GOOD JOB!

It's a repetitive boring ass game. And the second one will be too. It's because i can tell it's going the same "oh so surreal, shadow people talking and making my boi crazy"-route,. Oh, yes need my fleshlight to make their dick visible so i can stroke the gay lumberjack shadow people to death. 

For anyone interested what's actually happening in the game:

Reveal hidden contents

dude is just mentally ill, ala silent hill, delusional to the max but obviously it's not on the same level as SH. one level you even spend in a mental place and talk to psychiatrist and shite, the dude just doesn't listen. Should just take his meds or fucking kill himself. weak ass pussy.

There is only one good thing and that is his manager who is just unintentionally funny sometimes. 

Graphically, true, it looks insanely good, but don't be fooled is all i'm saying.

This is a passionate post :wow2: