Lenovo Go could be a good competitor to the Deck and Ally

AAA games and games with a busy UI are AWFUL on phone sized screens. Tablet size makes it work but at that point get a laptop. These shits aint portable. Used to be able to put these in your pocket now you need a bookbag to carry these shits around.

I tried a few games on my phone using Xcloud and im like yep cant even see this shit. It didnt make sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

AAA games and games with a busy UI are AWFUL on phone sized screens. Tablet size makes it work but at that point get a laptop. These shits aint portable. Used to be able to put these in your pocket now you need a bookbag to carry these shits around.

I tried a few games on my phone using Xcloud and im like yep cant even see this shit. It didnt make sense. 

To be fair, laptops need to be plugged in, otherwise they're weak as shit and the battery runs out in a hour. 

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

To be fair, laptops need to be plugged in, otherwise they're weak as shit and the battery runs out in a hour. 

Not like these things have a good battery life either.

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Why don't you crank the magnification up a little more there grandpa :bena: 

7'' is perfect.  :juggle: